Chapter 42

What?! I am getting married?!

 

????'s POV
 
I thought ~~~~ is suppose to marry Myungsoo so why is she with Taemin? And why did they kiss?... I should tell Myungsoo about this shouldn't I?...
 
Or should I just talk to ~~~~ first about it?... Aish this sister of mine is making things confusing!! 
 
Your POV
 
I was enjoying my time shopping with Taemin oppa when I got a phone call from my brother. Yes I have a brother. But he doesn't live with us anymore because my parents tried to arrange a marriage for him at first and he didn't like that at all so he ran away... But I still contact him once in a while but my parents are still "looking" for him. You can pretty much say they gave up... 
 
"Hello?" I answered. 
 
"~~~~?" 
 
"Yeah what's up?" 
 
"Well you know how last time you told me about your arranged marriage?" He started. 
 
"Oppa I told you already that I am okay with this marriage so don't even bother asking me if I want to run away like you did." I told him.
 
"No. It's not that... You know we go to the same school right?" He asked. 
 
"Well duhh I seen you like 10 times already at school. And I know I didn't tell mom or dad about you so don't worry." 
 
"No. It's not that. You are getting married to my friend L right?" 
 
"Yeah... Why?" I asked. 
 
"Because I saw you kiss Taemin like few minutes ago!" He blurted out. 
 
"Are you stalking me?!" I said a little bit too loud.  
 
"Who are you on the phone with?" Taemin oppa asked. 
 
"Sungyeol oppa." I answered quickly. 
 
Yes the Lee Sungyeol is my big brother... Surprised? I know you are...
 
"Oppa!! If your stalking me I am really going to tell mom and dad about where you stay and all of those things!!" I told him over the phone. 
 
"Calm down I was doing my own shopping when I saw you and Taemin kiss. So why did you kiss anyways I thought you were going to marry L. I was going to tell him but I thought I should talk to you first since he doesn't know that we are siblings and all..." 
 
"No don't tell him anything. Taemin oppa was just teasing me. And I think I'll tell him that we are siblings soon... So don't worry about anything and just keep your mouth closed. Okay?" I said. 
 
"Yeah sure what ever I don't like to be in a drama anyways. I have to go now bye." Sungyeol oppa said and hung up. 
 
Later that day I tried calling Myungsoo since he is my ride back to home. But for some reason he wouldn't pick up... I guess he's busy. But Taemin oppa offered me a ride home so now we are parked at my drive way. 
 
"Thanks for today oppa I really had a lot of fun." I told him as I stepped out from his car. 
 
"I had fun too. We should do this more often." He said while walking me towards the front door. 
 
"Yeah we should. I'll see you later oppa bye~" I said as I walked inside the house and closed the door. 
 
When I turned around I thought I was going to have a heart attack. 
 
"MYUNGSOO!! You scared the crap out of me!!" I yelled at him. 
 
"It's not my fault that you were scared because all I did was stand here." He said while pulling something out. 
 
"What's that?" I asked. 
 
"Our contract." He said while unfolding the paper.
 
"Oh that reminds me! You cheated on me while we are under this contract so everything now belongs to me!!" I said. 
 
"Haha No. I saw you and Taemin together today so you broke the rule too which means we are even!!" He argued with me. 
 
But he does have a point there I guess...
 
"Fine what ever." I said while heading upstairs. 
 
I really didn't feel like arguing with him because I walked around the mall too much today which got me tired. 
 
"I am using the shower first so don't come anywhere near the bathroom door!" I shouted as I walked in the bathroom. 
 
"What ever..." I think I heard him say...
 
After I took a long warm shower I stepped out the tub to find my bathrobe which I slipped on. Right when I was about take my tooth brush from the cup the door burst open. 
 
"YAHH!!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THE BATHROOM DOOR!!!" I shouted at Myungsoo. 
 
"Quick! Get dressed!! Our parents are here!!! And make sure we make them believe that we are actually going to get married!! And since our parents are here call me oppa instead of Myungsoo ok?" He said that all in a low voice. 
 
"Okay now GET OUT!!" I yelled in a lower voice. 
 
He just nodded and walked out. 
 
After I got dressed and dried my hair I walked downstairs to find my parents charting with Myungsoo's parents something about August is the right month... Wait are they planing the marriage on August? Isn't that a little too soon? Well I guess it's not... 
 
"Oh honey it's good to see you. I told you to call me often but it seems like you are always busy to give me a call." My mom said in a sad voice. 
 
"Sorry mom I'll call you often from now on." I replied. 
 
Just then Myungsoo walked in the living room from the kitchen holding a tray of teas I guess we should act like a couple shouldn't we?..
 
"Oh oppa let me help you with that." I said while forcing a smile on my face. 
 
"It's okay babe I got this go sit on the couch." He said while forcing a smile too. 
 
"Aww look at them two they really do make a lovely couple." Myungsoo's mom said. 
 
After we all got settled on the couch my parents started to talk about the marriage. 
 
"So ~~~~ah when do you want to hold the wedding ceremony?" My dad asked. 
 
"Umm I really don't mind when I guess it's up to Myungsoo oppa..." I said while looking at him. 
 
"Well... I was thinking before that me and ~~~~ go on vacation with our friends so we can break the news to our friends there that we are getting married..." Myungsoo started. 
 
Wow I was actually thinking the same as him even though I don't have many friends I still wanted to meet his friends. 
 
"That sounds like a great idea. How about we hold a engagement party the day after your vacation?" Myungsoo's dad suggested. 
 
"What do you think babe?" Myungsoo asked while the parents weren't looking he mouthed to me 'Just agree'. 
 
"Yeah I like that plan." I said truthfully. 
 
"Okay then it's settled you and your friends can go on your little vacation this upcoming weekend which is only two days away. And you can take the family plane to anywhere you like." My dad said. 
 
Wow he never lets me use the family plane. I guess he trusts me now. 
 
"Oh look at the time we should get going. ~~~~ah make sure you call me often!" My mom said while getting up and heading towards the door with everyone else. 
 
"I will." I replied while closing the door behind them. 
 
"You should call me oppa often." Myungsoo said with a smirk. 
 
"Shut up and clean up those tea cups I am going to sleep." I said while heading upstairs. 
 
I heard him chuckle while taking the tray of empty tea cups to the kitchen. 
 
I went to bed and pulled the blankets over my body. And few minutes later I heard the door to our bedroom open I guess Myungsoo was done with cleaning. 
 
"Go change into your pajamas then go to sleep." Myungsoo said while walking in the closet to change into his pajamas. 
 
"Why do you care?" I asked still not moving from the bed. 
 
"Because I like to hug your soft pajama better than your normal clothes." He said while getting into the bed. 
 
"Who said I am going to let you hug me?" I asked.
 
"I did. Now go change before I change your clothes for you." He said with a smirk. 
 
"Ew you ert." I said while getting up and going to the closet. 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
It's official I am really falling for ~~~~ now... It's just that my heart skipped a beat when she called me oppa. Yes like all the girls in my school call me oppa but my heart just reacted to her voice in a weird way I think I am really falling for her now... Should I confess to her? Will she reject me? 
 
My train of thoughts were interrupted by ~~~~ coming back to the bed. Now I guess somehow we just agreed to share the bed. Which I don't mind at all. 
 
"Are you seriously going to take my friends and your friends to the vacation thing?" She asked me her back facing me. 
 
"Yeah why do you not want to go?" I asked her. 
 
"No it's not that I was actually thinking about taking a vacation with your friends to get to know them better." She told me. 
 
"Don't even try to flirt with them because you are not their type." I told her jokingly. 
 
"Sure.... What ever..." She said. 
 
I didn't hear anything from her after so I just assumed she fell asleep and soon I too fell asleep...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(A/N): Sorry I haven't been updating in a while... I like don't even know what I did this whole week... Lol anyways what did you think of this long chapter??? It took me a while to finish this chapter lol I hoped you enjoyed please feel free to subscribe to my story and comment on what you think of the story so far I really do read ALL the comments :D
 
THANKS FOR READING!!!! <3333