Chapter 51

What?! I am getting married?!

 

Your POV
 
"Miss... Miss please wake up or else you're going to be late for school." a soft yet worried voice said while I was asleep.  
 
"Hm?..." I said while trying to open my eyes. 
 
When I opened my eyes I could see one of Junhyung oppa's maids trying to wake me up. She looked way older than me but she looked so terrified... 
 
"What time is it?" I asked with my morning cracking voice. 
 
"It's 6:50..." She said not making eye contact with me. 
 
"Oh... Um... I am planing on being a little late to school today... So I'll wake up later. Don't mind me and just do your things." I said while going back to sleep. 
 
"Oh okay what ever you say miss." She said while heading towards the door. 
 
"Oh and drop the miss you seem like an unni to me." I said before she walked out the door. 
 
She just bowed then left. 
 
*An hour later...* 
 
"Yah! Wake up will ya?" I heard a voice say. 
 
I opened my eyes to see Junhyung oppa all dressed in his school uniform standing right beside the bed looking down on me. 
 
"Leave me alone and go to your school you annoying cousin of mine." I said while covering my face with the blankets. 
 
"Annoying cousin of mine?! Hey after all I did for you yesterday this is how you repay me? By calling me names?" He said in his mad tone. 
 
"Well you didn't really do anything but call Hyunseung oppa..." I mumbled under the blankets. 
 
"What?" He said uncovering my face. 
 
"Nothing... Go to school and leave me be." I said covering my face with the blanket again. 
 
"If I leave then you would have to walk to your house... And you don't look the best right now so I was trying to help you out." He said while still trying to get me out of bed. 
 
"Fine... Wait in the car I'll be down in a minute." I said while heading towards the restroom. 
 
"You better come to the car in a minute." He said while getting out of the room. 
 
I splashed some cold water on my face to wake myself up a little. Then tried to fix my hair a bit. 
 
I went outside to see Junhyung oppa waiting in the car. I got in the passenger seat and he started driving. 
 
Me and him made small conversations here and there while on the way to my house. 
 
"Thanks oppa." I said while getting out of the car. 
 
"Your welcome. I'll see you at school." He said then drove off. 
 
I entered my house to find no one inside just like how I wanted. 
 
I took a quick shower then replaced the band aid thingy on my injured shoulder. I got dressed in my school uniform and headed down stairs to eat a little before going to school. 
 
When I arrived at school three classes were already done. So I missed most of my morning classes. 
 
It was lunch time and I was near Yerin's locker waiting for her to meet me here. 
 
"Hey where have you been all morning?" A voice asked. 
 
I already knew who that was. 
 
"Um.. I over slept." I said which was kinda the truth. 
 
"Of course you would." She said shaking her head with a smile on her face. 
 
But I could tell it was fake. 
 
"Hey you seemed a little down what's wrong?" I asked. 
 
"Um... It's nothing really I am okay." She said while forcing a smile on her face. 
 
"Okay if you want to talk about it let me know." I said while she was getting her lunch out of her locker. 
 
She just nodded then smiled. 
 
"Hi!! This is for you!!" A random boy said while giving me what seemed like a letter. 
 
Another fan letter already? I haven't even read the last ones... 
 
"Wow someone seems to have a lot of fans." Yerin said while smiling. 
 
"But it seems like I am not the only one..." I said while pointing at the boxes stacked up in her locker. 
 
"Oh those are... Nothing..." She said while trying to hide the fact that she had fans too. 
 
"Let's eat I am hungry." I said while walking towards the usual place we sit for lunch. 
 
After we were done with our foods Yerin had to go the the library to finish something so I was all alone walking in hallway until something hit my injured shoulder. 
 
I looked back to see a football on the floor and some of the football boys running towards me. 
 
"I am so sorry... Are you okay?" One of them asked. 
 
"I am okay..." I managed to say even though I was in a lot of pain. 
 
I could feel the blood coming out again and seeping through my while blouse... Oh no now everyone is going to see my bloody shoulder. 
 
But just then a boys jacket was around my shoulder followed by an arm around my shoulder... I looked up to see...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(A/N): Hehehehe sorry or the cliffhanger I just had to... Lol sorry I haven't updates often... The school work is really making me spend most of my time working on it... But I have a 3 day weekend!!! WHOO HOO. So there is a possibility I might do another update soon... It all depends on how unlazy I get lol. So back to the story who do you think the person who gave you the jacket is??? Comment on what you think. Or just feel free to comment whatever because I love reading all your comments. <3
 
THANKS FOR READING!!!