Chapter 14

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV

"Oh yeah whats your first period" Yerin asked me

"Um.. i have science. You? i asked hopeing she would have the same class

Suddenly Yerin made a not so happy face and said "I have math. "

"Oh. What about second period?" I asked getting my hopes up.

"I have social studies. You?" Yerin asked...

"ME TOO" I said

Me and Yerin were comparing our classes and found that that we have 5 periods out of 7 together. Which isnt that bad just 2 periods without my best friend.

Hoya oppa took me and Yerin to our first class. I got in my new first period class and saw no empty seats. But i saw one towards the back next to a girl who seemed really hyper... But i had no choice but to sit next to her...

"Hi, is this seat taken?" I asked

"Nope you can have it" The Hyper girl said.

"Thanks, My name is ~~~ i am new here. And its my first day." I said reaching my hand out for a shake

"Hey ~~~ My name is Val. You can call me Val or Valdemort. hehehehehehe" Val said while shaking my hand a little too much...

The bell that rung which meant that first period is going to start. 

A male teacher walked in and said "Hello class." 

Then the students replied "Good morning Mr.Park"

"I see we have a new student here today" Mr.Park said looking at me "Intoduce yourself" 

"Hello my name is ~~~ nice to meet you guys" I said 

"Nice to meet you ~~~ my name is Mr.Cheondung Park. But my students call me Mr.Park" He said with the cutest smile

Wow... His so good looking for a teacher... 

FAST FORWARD

It was lunch time and me and Yerin promised each other too meet at the court yard. After i got my lunch i headed towards the court yard and saw Yerin already there.

"Heyyyy" I said while walking towards her

"HI ~~~ah.. did you make some new friends?" Yerin asked

"Um.. i guess? Theres this girl in my first period name Val... So i guess?.." I said.

Just then i saw Val runing around the court yard with a energy drink in one hand and pocky in the other... That girl gets weirder and weirder every time i see her... But i guess thats what makes her more fun to be around.

Me and Yerin started to eat lunch when i saw L and his "Crew" Did you know that the girls in this school gave them a nick name called "Infinite"? Some girls in this school are just so strage i tell you....

Yerin's POV

Me and ~~~ were eating our lunch when we saw her husband Myungsoo oppa and his friends. I wanted them to join us but ~~~ didnt like it when people gave her attention so i decied not to. Since if they were here all the girls in the school would be staring... 

"I am going to throw my trash away okay?" I said as i got up

~~~ just nodded and smiled

When i was walking towards the closest trash can in the school i triped on a apple that was on the floor. But i didnt feel pain on my like i thought i would...

When i opened my eyes i saw him... 

I saw Junhyung oppa...

And he saved me from falling on my . His armes were wraped around my back. And my face on his chest.

I looked up and he looked down at my face

"Oppa?" I said

"Do i - YERIN?!" He said suprized 

I nodded then i noticed that he was still hugging me. So when i looked at his arms he quickly got me standing on my own two feet.

"What are you doing here? I thought your in America." He said

"Well. i was i came back to Korea few days ago..." I said then i told him the whole story on why i came (Which was because i heard that my best friend was getting married)

"Wow... i am ~~~'s cousin and even i didnt know about that..." Junhyung oppa said

"You know ~~~ is in this school to now..." I said looking towards the court yard to find ~~~ sleeping on the grass.

That girl sleeps too much i tell you

"How come i know nothing about ~~~ now" Junhyung oppa said jokingly

I just gave him a I-dont-know face

Junhyung oppa tipped toes towards ~~~ to wake her up. But insted of waking her up like a normal person he got some water out and splashed it on ~~~ face. agioo poor ~~~.

Myungsoo's POV

 I was walking towards my locker when i saw some one splashing water on ~~~'s face. I dashed out side to get a better view and if ~~~ was really in trouble but it seemed like they knew each other well since ~~~ started to scream at him while chacing him with a base ball bat... WAIT SHE'S CHACING SOME ONE WITH A BASE BALL BAT?! I mean i knew she was a little violent but shes not going to kill that person right? But where did she find a bat in a court yard anyways?...