Chapter 53

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV

 
"In your dreams Kim Myungsoo." I said looking straight into his eyes. If I wasn't already lying down I think I would've collapses looking at his deep dark brown eyes. 
 
"What did you say?" He said, with one of his eyebrow raised. 
 
"Do I need to repeat it for you?" I asked.
 
What's wrong with me? Where is this kind of courage coming from? Inside I am like melting at the closeness. But on the outside I sound and look normal... I think...
 
He leaned in even closer to my face now if I just moved my head an inch closer our lips would have met. 
 
"Call me oppa." He said with a smirk on his face. 
 
"No." I replied. 
 
"Are you sure?" He asked with a amused smile. 
 
*DING DONG*  The house bell rang. 
 
I pushed Myungsoo off of me and quirky tried to escape the room.
 
I run down as fast as I can down the stairs until something or someone stopped me. 
 
"Caught you." Myungsoo whispered in ear while back hugging me. 
 
"Let go... Someone's at the door!" I wiggled at his embrace trying to get out of it. 
 
I somehow managed to get out of his grip and opened the door. 
 
When I opened the door there was a sudden flash and then I realized a boy was running down the drive way with a camera... 
 
"Who is it?" Myungsoo asked while looking out the door. 
 
"I don't know... He just flashed me then left..." I told him truthfully. 
 
"WHAT? HE FLASHED YOU?!? LIKE HE SHOWED YOU HIS..." Myungsoo started screaming but I cut him off. 
 
"No you dumb ert he flashed me as in light flash." I said while closing the door shaking my head.
 
"Oh..." He said while scratching his head. 
 
Well I guess there is no point in going to school now since its already noon... 
 
"I am hungry." Myungsoo said while rubbing his stomach. 
 
"Go and make something to eat and call me when your done so I can eat to." I said while going upstairs. 
 
"What? Me cook? For you? Are serious?" He said. 
 
I just nodded and headed upstairs. 
 
When I got to the bedroom my phone was ringing non-stop. I looked at my  phone to see five missed calls and ten new messages. Which are all from Yerin. 
 
"Where are you?" "I heard you left with Myungsoo what happened?" "Are you okay?" "Hello?..." And etc... All from Yerin. 
 
"I am fine I'll explain everything later... Oh and don't forget we are going to Jeju island tomorrow." I texted her. 
 
Oh that reminds me I need to get Myungsoo to tell his friends not to forget about tomorrow. 
 
"Myungsoo!!!" I called him while walking down stairs. 
 
He didn't respond. I guess he didn't hear me... I walked inside the kitchen to find him cooking what looked like a cream pasta. 
 
He looked so focus that he didn't even notice me walking inside the kitchen. 
 
The food looked like it was almost done so I decided to help by setting the table up. 
 
I put the forks and the spoon on the table then I was reaching for the plates which were pretty high up. 
 
I was standing on the tips of my toes and reached my arm as hard as I can when a hand slid up and grabbed the plates for me. 
 
"You know you are tall for you age yet you still can't reach plates." Myungsoo stated while handing me the plates. 
 
"Shut up I am almost as tall as you. It's just that my arms are a little shorter than you." I said while snatching the plates away from him. 
 
From the corner of my eyes I could see him smirking while looking at me. 
 
"Wipe that dumb smirk of yours off your face before I slap it off." I stated with out even looking at him.  
 
The food was actually delicious even though it was made by Myungsoo. 
 
Through out the dinner me and him randomly talked about different topics which also included the trip planning which is tomorrow. 
 
After we were done eating I slowly got up trying to avoid doing the dishes when a voice stopped me. 
 
"Where do you think you're going?" Myungsoo said grabbing my wrist.
 
"*fake yawns* I am really tired so I was thinking that I should be going to bed. You know I have a long day tomorrow." I said while trying to wiggle away from his grip. 
 
"Oh you mean WE have a long day tomorrow." He said correcting me. 
 
"Fine... I'll do the dishes." I said with a sigh.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(A/N): Sorry I haven't been updating for a while now... I have a lot of school work these days -.- ... Yeah a crappy chapter... But it kinda took me a while to write this because I think I am having another mental block... Lol I'll try to update more often!!! Comment what you think or anything random is fine too lol (I love reading all of your comments) 
 
THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!