Chapter 4

What?! I am getting married?!

Myungsoo's POV

After the dinner i had to go meet up with my friends since they were at a club... i know i shouldnt have gone but still it's like my last night before living with my "wife"... i asked Hoya hyung if he wanted to come but he said his tired and didnt feel like clubing tonight... when i got there i saw my hyungs and sungjong at a table and sat down next to sungyeol hyung.

"Hey L!" sungyeol hyung greeted me.

"Hi hyung" I said back

Then my phone rang. It said i got a new text message from ~~~ it said

"Hi oppa" 

I'll just text her when i get back home and just ignore it for now...

Hyungs and sungjong asked me if i wanted to go dance with them but i passed

when i was alone at the table some s came to me and started to "flirt" with me i just shoo them off so i can be alone.

I dont even know why i came to this night club I dont even like places like this.

So i got up and told Woohyun hyung that i am leaving and to tell others i said good bye to them for me and headed home.

when i got home i took a nice long bath and then changed to my pjs and got my phone out

It was only 11:30 pm so i decied to text ~~~ back since its not that late

"Oh hey i didnt see your text before sorry." i said

....

I guess she's sleeping?... Well what ever ill see her tomorrow.

~~~'s POV

Mom was banging on the door to wake me up.... I hate morrnings!! i checked my phone and i got a text from myungsoo oppa!!! 

"Oh hey i didnt see your text before sorry."

Aww his sorry... WTF... why did i just think that?! Whats wrong with me now?!..... I guess i took in the fact that his my husband now.... 

"~~~ah hurry up and get ready we're leaving to your new house in an hour!" mom screamed at me

"WHAT?! why soo early?!" i repiled to my mom

I guess she didnt hear me since i heard nothing after that....

So i got my lazy off my bed and started to wash up and get dressed i wanted to look nice so i decied to wear a nice simple spring dress after blowing up my closet. 

I decied to take seprate cars from my parents so i got my car keys and headed out the door. 

"~~~ah do you know the directions to your new hous?" your mom asked before you could walk out the door

"Oh yeah... anniyo...." you answered back

"Here" she said giving you a GPA 

"Thanks mom" You said before heading out the door.

FAST FORWARD

The Reader's POV

You got to the house it was nice not too big but not too small it had 2 floors and 3 rooms. No one was there so you decied to take a tour of the house by yourself since the door was open. You walked in and saw the living room kitchen and the dinning room. Then went upstairs to check the rooms out the big double door room was the first room that you entered it had one bed and you mad a O.o expression then went out to check out the other rooms. But the rooms were locked and you didnt know where the keys were... Then you found a little note infrount of one of the doors. 

"Dont even think about sleeping in seprate rooms!" It was from Myungsoo 's mom and your mom.

"Wow they really want us to be togather even when we're sleeping smh mom..." you thought to yourself

Then suddenly you heard the door open. You thought it would be either Myungsoo oppa and his family or your own family.

But you were wrong.

When you went down stairs you saw a stanger with a ski mask. 

You couldnt belive what you were seeing.

"Wtf... a robber in the morrning? Really is he retarted or something?!" you thought to yourself 

Then it got serious

"STAY STILL OR I'LL STAB YOU!" The guy in the ski mask yelled at you while pulling a switch knife out.

You screamed at the sight of seeing a knife then fainted.

FLASH BACK

You were just about 5 years old when you were kidnaped by your own baby sitter. He had a switch knife in his hand and when the police found him he threatned to stab you. His switch knife was near your neck. The police came closer and closer little by little. Then your baby sitter panicked and turned around and started running. The police grabbed you and returned you to your parents. But then they realized the blood dripping from you. But thankfully it wasnt your neck bleeding it was your arm. What happend was when the baby sitter turned and started running the switch knife sliced a part of your arm accidently. Ever since that you were scared to death when you saw a switch knife.

END OF FLASH BACK

Myungsoo left his house with his own car like you did. And got there before anyone (The parents met at a coffee shop to let the kids be alone)

Myungsoo's POV

I heard a scream from my new house. And it wasnt just any kind of scream. It was a girl scream which sounded serious.

I ran inside to see a men with a ski mask and a switch knife stading near the door and ~~~ on the floor few feets away from that guy.

I knocked the guy with the ski mask off from the back of his head.

He soon fell to the floor too. I took the switch knife and hid it so when he woke up he wouldnt try to hurt anyone.

I ran to ~~~ to check on her. She wasnt injured any where so i just guessed she fainted but why?

Well theres no time for that first i took ~~~ to our new bedroom and laied her down on the bed. Then i got my phone out to call the police 

They told me they'll be here soon 

The door bell rang and i showed the policemen where the guy was. 

They asked me if he had any weapons and i gave them the switch knife that i hid.

And they just took the knife and the guy and left.

I went upstairs to check on ~~~ again.

She still wasnt awake. But she mumbled thing in her sleep.

She was saying "no no no no please no help!" 

"Its okay your safe now dont worry" i said to calm her down.

Then she suddenly opened her eyes.

"Myungsoo oppa!" she said crying and hugging me at the same time

I tried comforting her by hugging her back.

And we stayed like that for more than an hour...