Chapter 27

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV

Hyunseung oppa and i were out of the court yard and was in the hallway walking towards the parking lot. Then I get a strange feeling... It felt like some one was following me and Hyunseung oppa.

I couldnt take the feeling anymore and turned around... I saw a girl hugging L's arm like she was his girl friend or something... I didnt notcie that i was staring right at them untill Hyunseung oppa snapped me out of it.

"I guess you like L." Hyunseung oppa said while we started walking towards the parking lot again.

"Wha-what? No. Its not what you think..." I said trying to explain.

"Sure you dont... I can see that you have a crush on him or something. It's okay your secert is safe with me." Hyunseung oppa said with a wink.

"No! Its not like that!... Never mind think what you want." I told him

When we got to the parking lot Hyunseung oppa led me towards his car then opened the door for me. 

We were about to drive off but something caught my eyes...

It was L and that girl who was hugging his arm earlier kissing... 

I couldnt take my eyes off of them. I dont know why but i felt betreayed for some reason... What am i thinking?...

Just then a pair of armes rapped around me forcing me to turn around. And the next thing i noticed was Hyunseung oppa hugging me... 

I tried to get him off of me but all he said was "Shhhh dont look..."

Does he really think that i had a major crush on L or something?!.... Why is he telling me to dont look?... 

Finally after what seemed like hours (even though it was only a minute or two) he let go of me and started to drive...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Sorry if i confused any of you guys with my last chapter i hope this clears every thing up :)))

Thank You For Reading <3333333