Chapter 34

What?! I am getting married?!

Author's POV

Some how Myungsoo managed to get his wife in thr car and arrive home...

Your POV

Aish! Why are we being so awkward with each other?!.. Should I just say sorry to him first?... What should I do?!

"So.. Um.. About earlier... You saying stuff about every thing being my fault... I couldn't really understand what you meant by that..." Myungsoo started.

When he said that to me i remembered what had happen today. A girl kissing him and hugging him... I get that he might not like me and that he might have had a girl friend before his parents told him about me. But seriously we are going to get married when our parents decied on a day to have the wedding. So isnt kissing other girl like that a little wrong? I didnt know what to answer him after the thoughts came back in my head so i just went to the bedroom and locked the door behind me.

I went through  my closet to find my PJs. After changing in to my PJs i heard a knock on the door.

"~~~? Open this door." Myungsoo said while knocking. 

I just unlocked it with out telling him and went to the bed.

"~~~" He said again while trying the door knob.

When he walked in I was laying down on the bed with the thick blankets over me. It's summer I know but I just dont want to see his face. 

I felt the bed move a little i just thought that Myungsoo was sitting on the bed next to me.

"~~~ we need to talk." He said while trying to get the blanket away from me. 

"Than dont touch me or the blanket and start talking." I said to him still under the blanket.

"Ok fine what ever. But whats with you today? What did i do to make you pissed off SO much?" He asked 

Yeah. Why am I so mad? Its not like i like him or anything so why do i care if he kisses random girls?...

I just kept quiet to see what he would do.

"Is it because I punched that jerk?" He asked with a pissed off tone.

"What?! Jerk?! The jerk right now is you!" I said as i sat up glaring at him.