Chapter 24

What?! I am getting married?!

Myungsoo's POV

I woke up to the alarm clock ringing. When got up i saw that ~~~ want in bed any more... I wonder where she went... So i went down stairs looking for her. Then i see her sleeping on the couch shivering. I felt bad that i made her sleep on the couch so i carried her again and took her to our bedroom. After i layed her down i went to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for school. I thought that i should wake her up when i am done washing up.

After taking a cold shower i got dressed in my uniform and walked towards her.

"~~~ah" I said while gently shaking her.

"..." No answer..

"~~~ah!" I said again but a little louder this time.

"..." There was still no answer...

I didnt know how to wake her up to i just carried her to the bathroom and turned the water up to fill the bath tub up and just layed her down in the tub.

Your POV

I was sleeping when i feel my whole body becoming wet... Am i dreaming or something?

Then i opened my eyes to find myself in the bath tub full of water...

And i see Myungsoo leaning down the tub to turn the water up. 

So i grabbed him by the neck suprising him and pulling in to the tub of water to get revenage for waking me up with cold water.

Myungsoo fell in to the tub with me and now he was above me just few inches away from my face...

Myungsoo's POV

~~~ grabbed my neck and pulled me in to the tub i fell ontop of her. My face just a few inches away from her face.... Then I noticed my uniform getting wet from the water and jumped up.

"Yah! What was that for?!' I said while looking at my wet uniform.

"Your saying that to me?! Arent you the one who decied to wake me up with cold water?!" ~~~ shouted back.

"Well whose the one that wouldnt wake up?" I said

"Shut up and help me up!" ~~~ said while putting her hand out for help.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"Now go get my uniform!" She ordered me around.

"And why should i get that for you?" I argued.

"Then do you want the bedroom to be wet?" She argued back.

I didnt want to make a big deal about it so i just decied to go get it for her.

"Here" I said while handing her the uniforms.

"Now get out so i can take a real shower!" ~~~ said

I just walked out of the bathroom while just shaking my head.

I walked down stairs and looked at the burnt oven. I guess i should get a new one after school today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): So heres a update :)))) sorry that i havent been updating for a while... But i am on SUMMER BREAK!!! YAYAYAY so i might update more often now :DDD

THANKS FOR READING <3333