Chapter 37

What?! I am getting married?!

Myungsoo's POV

 
When I finally had some alone time with ~~~ some one had to ruin it by texting her. 
 
"Who is that?" I asked as she got up to check her phone. 
 
He seemed like she didn't hear me or something and just giggled. 
 
"Hello?~ Did you not hear me or something?" I asked her. 
 
"Oh. What? Sorry I didn't listen to you." She replied not bothering to look up at me from her phone. 
 
"What so funny?" I asked her when I saw her giggling. 
 
"Hahaha look at this!!" She told me as she held her phone out to my face. 
 
Text from: Taeminie oppa~ <3
~~~~AH YOUR PARENTS TOLD ME THAT THE SCHOOL CALLED AND SAID YOU WEREN'T THERE TODAY!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU NOT IN SCHOOL?!?!?!?!? DON'T MAKE OPPA WORRY ABOUT YOU AND CALL ME NOW!!!!" 
 
Wow... Is he like her parents or something?... He really should calm down since she is fine... 
 
"So are you really going to call him?" I asked her. 
 
"Well... I don't want him to worry about me so much so I'll just give him a quick call." She said while getting up from bed. 
 
"And where do you think you're going?" I asked as I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back in the my arms. 
 
I think I saw her blush a little aww she's so cute when she blushes... WAIT MYUNGSOO YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE NOW IF YOU REALLY START FALLING FOR HER... But than again she IS my wife so isn't it good to be falling for her?... 
 
"I-I didn't want to make you annoyed so I was going to take the call in the bathroom..." She said interrupting my thoughts. 
 
"No its okay with me just call him right in front of me." I told her. 
 
"Um. Okay..." She said and started to call that Taemin dude. 
 
"Hi oppa~~"
"I know... I'll just tell you later why..."
"Yes..."
"Okay bye oppa~~" She said and hung up. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N): It's a short chapter but I am planing to update again soon.... (I am not sure when...) lol
THANKS FOR READING!!!! <3333