Chapter 30

What?! I am getting married?!

Your POV

The bell telling students that school ended has just rung. I walked to my locker to find random boys stuffing letters in my locker. Not again... I just waited until they were done because i don't want to cause any attention... 

I opened my locker to find more letters... It's a good thing that Hyunseung oppa is giving me a ride. I walked towards the parking lot to see Hyunseung oppa waiting for me. As i was walking towards him some one caught my wrist and dragged me into a car.

"What the heck!!" I screamed not knowing who dragged me into the car.

"Shut up I am not going to kidnap you i just need to talk to you." A familiar voice said

"Myungsoo?" I said.

"It's Myungsoo oppa to you." He replied back.

"What ever.. But what do you want Hyunseung oppa is waiting for me." I said as i pointed to Hyunseung oppa out side.

"Oh so you call him oppa but not me?" He asked sounding a little irritated.

"Just get to your POINT!!!!!!!!!!!" I told him.

"Fine i have a lot of things to deal with you right now so I'll start talking when we get home." He said while starting the engine.

"WAIT!!!" I screamed.

"What?!" He asked

"Hyunseung oppa is giving me a ride home that's why his waiting for me." I said trying to unlock the car door.

"DON'T. YOU. DARE. GET. OUT." Myungsoo said with one of his deadly glares.

I just ignored him and got out. I usually get scared of his deadly glares but today he pissed me off with that strange girl hugging and kiss each other. EW.

"Hey oppa" I said waving to Hyunseung oppa.

"Oh there you are ~~~ah." Hyunseung oppa said while coming towards me.

"Sorry i am late.." 

"Its okay let me carry that for you it looks heavy." Hyunseung oppa said while grabbing my bags.

"Thanks." I said while handing him the bags.

Right when Hyunseung oppa was about to grab them from my hand another hand grabbed it from my hand.

I looked up to find Myungsoo holding my bags.

"Let's go." Myungsoo said while pulling me by my wrist with his free hand leading me towards his car.

"She doesn't want to go with you Kim Myungsoo." Hyunseung oppa said coldly while grabbing My other wrist.

"Let go of her." Myungsoo said with one of his deadly glares.

"And what if i don't want to?" Hyunseung oppa said gripping me tighter.

Right after Hyunseung oppa said that Myungsoo dropped my bag on the floor and punched Hyunseung oppa on the face.

"Oppa!!" I screamed and went towards Hyunseung oppa.

But before i could get to him Myungsoo grabbed my wrist harder and pulled me towards his car again.

"Let go of me!!" I screamed and shook my wrist out of his grip.

"Don't argue with me!" He said and tried to pull me back. But i just ran to Hyunseung oppa and went to his car with him.

"Can we go some where away from him?" I told Hyunseung oppa.

He just nodded and started to drive some where.

After 5 minute he stopped the car at a near by park. I turned to him to look how hard Myungsoo had punched him. And i saw a cut on the coner of his bottom lip.

He turned his head the other way so i couldnt see his cut anymore.

"Let me take a look at it." I said while putting both of my hand on his face and turning him slowly.

"It's okay." He said while trying to wipe the blood away with his tumb.

I stopped him with one of my hand.

"Here let me do that for you." I said while looking through my bag for my tissue and band aid.

I got my tissue and started wipping the blood off if his lips.

Hyunseung's POV

~~~ was staring at my lips just her face inches away from mine. I couldnt help it but stare at her...

~~~ was now putting the little bad aid on me.

"All done." ~~~ said with a fake smile.

She wasnt happy about Myungsoo I knew that for sure...

"Do you want me to drive you home?" I asked her.

It looked like she was thinking about what i just said like is a hard question...

"Um... Yeah.. Sure.." She told me.

It sounded little uncertain but i just till went to her house.

The ride to her house was quiet both of us didnt say anything. 

"We are here..." I told ~~~

"Oh. Thanks for the ride oppa see you tomorrow." ~~~ said lifeless. 

I dont think she notcied that Myungsoo had her bag which i think had her keys in there... I hope she's going to be okay I wonder why she seems so lifeless...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Sorry for another chapter with Hyunseung ill try to get him out in the next chapter and put more Myungsoo in the fic lol. Please feel free to commment :)))

THANKS FOR READING <333333333