Chapter 21

What?! I am getting married?!

"No I think they're are going to be fine." Myungsoo said...

Yerin's POV

I was scared to death by strange looking creatures that I didnt even notice that I was holding on to Hoya oppa's hand pretty hard.

"Sorry" I said while letting go of his hand.

"It's okay" Hoya oppa said while trying to grab my hand back.

But just then something or pulled me away from Hoya oppa. I tried to scream for help but what ever it was it coverd my mouth and the next thing I know is that everything went black...

Hoya's POV

I tried to grab Yerin's hand back but she was gone. I saw that a blond guy was pulling her away from me so i started to chase them.

Next thing I know is that Yerin was lying down on the floor of a small room. And all I could do is watch her from the outside of the door. Since I am not trying to cause any big trouble.

Yerin finally woke up and a blond guy that seemed familliar walked up to her.

"Why did you drag me here!" I heard Yerin yell

"Babe... Calm down i just wanted to be alone with you so we can talk. But that purple hair dude is always in our way." The blond guy said

Wait purple hair.... THATS ME!!! And that blond guy seems so familliar.... Wait his the guy from school that made Yerin cry!

"Stop calling me babe! I am not you babe and never will be!!" Yerin yelled.

"I am sorry that i cheated on you with your friend... I didnt mean to hurt you in any way!!" That Mir guy said.

"Not hurt me?! WTF? You cheated on me with one of my close friend! How is that not going to hurt me?!" Yerin screamed almost in tears.

"First calm down and listen to me. Okay?" Mir said.

"NO! You listen to me! I loved you and i guss you loved me too since we went our for few months. But my love for was gone when i found you kiss Jessica. Not only did you hurt me. But you broke up my friendship with Jessica! You do not know how much damage you did to my life!" Yerin said

"I am so sorry... I know sorry can't fix anything. But please come back to me. After I found out that I hurt you so much I was so depressed that I did that to you. Thats when I found out that i couldnt live without you! I know I am stupid and such a jerk. But please if you give me another chance I wont ever hurt you! I need you in my life!!!!!!!!!" Mir said kneeling down.

"..." Yerin didnt say anything... I guess Mir's words really touched her heart...

"Stand up." Yerin finally spoke.

Yerin's POV

What Mir just said was so touching... I know I shouldnt be falling for him again... But he sounded so serious...

"Stand up." I said while helping Mir get on his foot.

"*Sniff* so do you forgive me?" Mir asked with his puppy eyes. He was crying too. I just couldnt say no.

So i just nodded in response.

"Really?!" Mir asked 

"Yes." I said.

"So will you be my girl friend again and forever?" Mir asked me..

I dont know what to say... I know I shouldnt be falling for Mir again. But his just so nice right now...

"Y-yes..." I said

Mir just smiled and gave me a big long hug.

Hoya's POV

Mir just huged Yerin and she didnt do anything to get away from him... I guess she doesnt need me now.. So i just decied to leave them. And found Myungsoo, Taemin, and ~~~ waiting for me and probably Yerin outside the exit door of the haunted house.

"Where's Yerin?!!!" ~~~ asked all worried.

"She's still inside but dont worry she's safe." I said

"Why isnt she coming out?!" ~~~ started to panick.

"She's with Mir and they are going out again. So dont worry and lets just go somewhere else." I told her and headed towards another ride.

"Okay" ~~~ said and followed me 

Your POV

Hoya oppa told me that Yerin was going back out with Mir.. I hope he doesnt hurt her or i am going to be doing some kicking soon...

Taemin oppa, and Hoya oppa wanted to ride a scary looking rollercoaster... I mean i dont mind riding them but before i get a little nervous...

"Lets go!" Taemin oppa said while heading to the line for the scary looking rollercoaster...

"Dont you think it's a little scary?" I asked.

"No! It's really fun" Taemin oppa said while draging me to the ride.

The seats were in a row and it was two people for a row.

"Wait so who am i going to sit with?" I asked.

"ME!!!" Taemin oppa said like a little kid.

"Dude, calm down she's stting with me!" Myungsoo said

"Says who?" Taemin oppa said

"Says me! I am her husband!" Myungsoo said...

"STOP! I am going to sit with Hoya oppa!" I said trying to stop the arugment.

"B-but" Taemin oppa started.

"No buts!" I said while getting in the seat next to Hoya oppa.

Myungsoo's POV

UGhhh why is that guy trying to sit next to my wife?! Wait No! Kim Myungsoo are you falling for her?! NOOO! No way i was just acting! 

Any ways since ~~~ was sitting with Hoya hyung it meant i had to sit next to Taemin.. ew...

"Dont even think about holding my hand if you get scared!" Taemin said to me.

"Ew you wish i would hold your hand!. It goes the same for you too! Dont you dare touch my hand!" I said

"EW" Taemin replied.

Then we were off.

Dang this roller coaster is so high!!!..

It's still going up and up! Why is it so high?!!!!!

And here we go DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

"AKSJDNAWIJQWKMSDNALSDKNADFAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Taemin screamed. Ha what a baby.

"NOOOWHYISTHISSOINGHIGH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed....

After the ride ~~~ wanted to get the pictures that the camera took during the ride...

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" I heard ~~~ laugh.

"What so funny?" Hoya hyung asked. Then ~~~ showed him a picture.

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Hoya hyung started to laugh too.

"Hyung you okay?" I asked.

"Omg Myungsoo-ah you have to see your picture during the ride." Hyung said while handing me the picture.

"What so funn....." I stoped talking when i saw the picture that ~~~ and Hoya Hyung were lauging at.

The picture was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Haha sorry for a clifhanger i just had to lol...