Chapter 39

What?! I am getting married?!

Myungsoo's POV

 
I don't know how and why but somehow I got my self into going shopping with ~~~~...
 
FLASHBACK 
 
"Fine I'll call Taemin oppa to meet me at the store since my so called husband is too lazy to go buy a oven with his future wife." ~~~~ said to me while getting up to go to the restroom. 
 
Wait why Taemin?! Why not her FEMALE friend Yerin?!... To be honest I really didn't like the fact that she would go somewhere with another man... I think I am really falling for her now... 
 
After few minutes in the bathroom she got out and went to the couch across from the bed. I think she was texting someone. Few minutes later she got up to go in our walk in closet but before she could get in and change I got up. 
 
"Wait." I said as I ran towards her and back hugged her as tight as I can. 
 
"My-Myungsoo let me go. I. Can't. Breath." She said as she tried to get out of my grip. 
 
"I'll let go if you promise me to buy me some ice cream after WE are done shopping" I whispered to her ear. 
 
"Oh so now you decide to come with me?" She asked in a mocking voice. 
 
"Why do you not want me to go with you anymore?" I asked still not letting go of her. 
 
"Well its not that but I was actually planing on meeting up with Taemin oppa so I thought that you wouldn't want to see him..." She started. 
 
"Wait so you already invited that guy?!" I asked turning her around to make her face me. 
 
"Well... Kinda...." She told me. 
 
So he must have been the person she was texting! But I am still not going to let her go shopping alone with that guy. 
 
"What ever I'll still go as long as long as you buy me some ice cream." I said hugging her again but this time it wasn't a back hug. 
 
Your POV
 
What wrong with Myungsoo today? He's so touchy it's like the fifth time his arms were wrapped around my waist this morning. 
 
"Hmm I guess it's better for you to come and pick the oven out together so you won't complain about it later..." I thought out loud. 
 
"Okay then I'll get ready~" He sang and skipped towards the bathroom. 
 
Wow... What's gotten in to him? What happened to the cold Myungsoo? He's acting like a little kid...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N): Hello my lovely readers~~ I was just wondering if my story is being a drag and is too long... So should I like finish this story in like few more chapters?... Please comment what you think :))))
 
THANKS FOR READING!!!! <33333