Jaejoong's Treatment.

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

“Jinnie,sit down here.I will go and get some bandages”,Jaejoong commanded.You nooded weakly and sat down.

Jaejoong dashed out to from your room and returned a moment later with the emergency kit.

“Give me your leg”,he instructed and put your leg on his lap softly.”Aigoo..how can ahjussi hit a girl this hard”,he muttered.

He took out a small cotton wool,apply some oilment on it and softly brushed it on your wound.

“Ouch..”,you whined.

“Mianhae Jinnie ah,hold on a little longer okay”,he smiled.

“Oppa,why are you here”,you asked bluntly while staring at him.

“Why?You hate me for being here?”,he chuckled.

“No No.I don’t mean it this way.”,you shook your head abruptly.

He put your leg down softly and touched your cheek.

“I am here because I miss you”,he warmly replied.

You felt your cheeks burning red.*Jaejoong oppa..miss me?*.

“Babo Jinnie,get some rest okay.Dont worry now.Everything is going to be alright,because I am here”,he pushed you down on your bed and tucked the blanket close to your neck.

“Good night oppa”,you rubbed your sleepy eyes and dozed off to sleep.

“Good night,Jinnie”,he smiled and curled a strand of your hair to your ear.*You have no idea how badly I wanna see you*.

 

--

You eyes flung open surprisingly early in the morning and you sat up on your bed instantly.You took a glance on the clock and your eyes widened in shock.

“!Its 9 already.God,ommoni will kill me”,you cursed and run to get dress.

You dashed down the stairs and looked for your stepmother but she was nowhere to be seen.Then,you heard clattering sound at the kitchen.You walked towards the sound to check on it.

You ducked your head out to peek in the kitchen.Maids were seen standing in a line,squealing over something.

“Oh god,how can he be this handsome!”,one of them swoon.You turned to look at the man who was standing infront of the stove,cooking.

You big eyes rounded when you noticed it was Jaejoong.Oh,for a moment,you actually forgotten that Jaejoong was here.

Jaejoong noticed you peeking and called.”Jinnie ah!Good morning!”,he greeted and waved at you.

“Oh oppa..good morning”,you came out from your hiding place and smiled awkwardly.

“Come here,I prepared breakfast for you”,he said and put a plate of pancake on the table.”Whats wrong with the maid in your house,they looks like hungry vampires”,he rolled his eyes.

The maids quickly scattered around upon hearing Jaejoong’s comment.You got seated on the dining table and you gasped when you found a beautiful decorated plate of pancake with some scrambled eggs beside.

 

“Omo,oppa.Did you prepare this?”,you asked,amazed by the breakfast prepared.

“Of course.Don’t forget your oppa is a good cook”,he winked.”Come on,eat up”,he smiled as he rested his arms on the table.

You cut a small piece of pancake and popped it into your mouth.

“Hmmmm..Maaaa!”,you beamed.

“Eat more then”,Jaejoong patted your head,satisfied by your compliment.

As you eat,Lee Eun walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to look for some food.She slammed the fridge door hard when she find nothing inside.The maids were too busy staring at Jaejoong that they actually forgotten to prepare breakfast for her.She noticed you on the dining table and glared at you.

“Where did you get this”,she said coldly.

“I made this”,Jaejoong looked up from you and smiled at her.Lee Eun for the 1st time in her life,she actually blushed.Her heart pumped hard and she couldn’t stop her mind from keep replaying the scene where Jaejoong smiled at her.

“Oh”,she slightly replied and ran away.When she finally out from both of your sight,she touched her chest.*Why is my heart beating so fast*.

--

After breakfast,your stepmother finally came back.She had went for some morning coffee with her friends that was rich and had nothing to do like her.

“Park Lee Jin!Where are you!”,she yelled as soon as she took off her shoes.”Don’t you need to clean the garden!”,she commanded.

“Neh,ommoni”,you bowed and wanted to dash to the garden when suddenly someone grabbed your wrist.

“Ahjumma,today Lee Jin have something to do.She wont be doing all the things you asked”,Jaejoong said.”Lets go change Jinnie.”,he called and pulled you away up to your room.He don’t even bothered to get an answer from your stepmother.

Your stepmother stomped her foot angrily and grumbled.”I will make sure that kid leaves!”,she cursed.

--

“Oppa,where exactly are we going?”,you asked,confused.Jaejoong had urged you to change and brought you out from the house as soon as you are done.

“Your dog is injured isn’t it.Dont you want to visit him?”,he raised his brow.

“Oh!That’s right!How did oppa know?”.

“I am Kim Jaejoong.Thats why I know”,he smiled.

You silently thanked Jaejoong in your heart.He had always been there for you since you were a kid but he left for study at America not long after your mother died.You were really glad that he was finally back for you.But part of your heart felt very very weird.Even Jaejoong is back..but you still wish to see WooHyun.

*NamStar oppa..will I be able to see you today?*,you thought as you walked side by side with Jaejoong to the clinic.

 

-End-

Sorry for the boring update!Promise you guys that the next chapter will be better.And sorry for not updating for so long.Exams is coming,so i will oni be updating when i am free.Sorry guys!Thanks for subscribing and comments!:)