Handling Mr Nam

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

Your father was a whole new man.He attended to your needs carefully and he made sure you weren’t feeling sad anymore.He was feeling very guilty and he hoped he wasn’t too late to realize it.Of course,you didn’t ask much things from him.The only thing you wanted was him being healthy and be by your side.

“Sonji”,he touched the picture of your mother at the tombstone.”I am sorry for everything I did to our daughter”,he held your hand.”I was blind for trusting that woman and made our daughter suffer for years.I promise I will try to compensate everything I do before I go to meet you,Sonji”,he smiled.”Appa”,you slightly scolded.”Its not your fault”.

The two of you sat by your mother’s tombstone and started chatting as if your mother was still here.You laughed and smiled as your father talked about the past when your mother was still alive.”That’s all great memories,appa”,you sighed and almost cried when you thought about the past.”Em.And I hope we are making more memories in the future”,he patted your head.”Let’s go”,he took your hand.”Where?”,you asked.”You will see”,he smiled back.

You gave a bow as a respect to your mother and your father guided you to the place he wanted you to go.He drove you personally to the place and you couldn’t help but be curious.Your father stopped at a Chinese restaurant and ushered you to go out.”Let’s go in”,he said.

“Sajangnim”,you heard your father bowed to someone in the VIP room.You were following behind so you didn’t notice who it was yet.*Sajangnim?Mr Nam?!*.”Ah-ahjussi”,you immediately made a 90 degree bow upon seeing Mr Nam and Mrs Nam inside the room.”Jin!”,you heard a familiar voice lovingly called out.”Oppa?”,you raised your head to see Woohyun heading towards you.”Come on,lets sit”,he held your hands and leaded you to a seat.

Mr Nam cleared his throat when he saw the two of you sitting together so closely with Woohyun holding your hand tightly.”Are you okay these days?”,Woohyun whispered into your ears.”Em”,you nodded as a respond.”You are pregnant right,Lee Jin?”,Mr Nam suddenly said and looked at you.*How should I answer to this question?*.

Your father shot you a shock look.He didn’t know you were pregnant because he was in the hospital unconscious when Woohyun said this news out,remember?You secretly looked at your father and shook your head slowly.”No,she isn’t.I was just saying this because I doesn’t want to leave her”,Woohyun spoke up for you.Mr Nam’s face started to grew red and Mrs Nam quickly patted his back soothingly.”You lied to me?”,he retorted.You bit your lips guilty.

He stood up angrily and was ready to leave the room when your father hold him back.”Please,sajangnim.Hear what I say first”,your father pleaded.”You knew about my wife and Lee Eun already right?You should know that Lee Eun doesn’t suit to be your daughter in law anymore.And..why don’t take Lee Jin when your son and her and clearly in love?I have done enough things to make my daughter sad.And I don’t want her to lose the one she love again.I am willing to do anything.as long as you accept her”,your father walked to the front of Mr Nam and knelled down on his knee.”Omo!Mr Park,please.Stand up”,Mrs Nam went to make your father stand up.

You couldn’t see your father begging to marry you off so you quickly went to knell down beside him too.”Ahjussi,I know I am at the wrong side when I clearly know oppa and my sister are getting married but I still ran off with him.It was all because,I really loved him”,you looked at Woohyun warmly.”He was the only one who was there when I am having my bad times and he was the only one who treated me like I was his everything.And I hoped I would be able to do the same thing to him if you give me a chance to prove to you I really loved him.I know this would cause your reputation lowered down or something but is this something more important than your son happiness?I am sorry if I am rude but once again,I really love your son”,you sincerely said.

Mr Nam kept quiet and looked at both of you and your father who was kneeling down.”I will still marry Lee Jin if you don’t agree.I will just run away together with her again”,Woohyun went to you.”Yeobo”,Mrs Nam held her husband’s arms.”They aren’t wrong for falling in love with each other.They looked like us,don’t they?”,she convinced.

Mr Nam’s expression was dark and suddenly you could see his lips curved in a smile.”Why don’t have another daughter than losing my son?Why not have a happy family than having a miserable famous company?”,he smiled.”Come on,stand up.I am not so mighty enough to get such a respect from my daughter in law and my in-laws”,he bent down and held you and your father arms.”Thank you,ahjussi”,you almost teared up as you ran to hug him.”Still ahjussi?Should be ahbonim already”,Mr Nam joked as he returned you your hug.

“Appa!She is my wife,you shouldn’t be hugging her!”,Woohyun jealously pulled you away from his father.”Aish,getting so possessive already huh?”,Mr Nam patted his son’s shoulder.”Thank you,appa”,Woohyun ran into his arms instead."There is no need to thank me.Make sure you make her really pregnant after you married!",Mr Nam laughed.Everyone laughed at the happy scene and you exchanged glances with Mrs Nam who was smiling widely as ever.

 

-End-