Does this consider a date?

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

You plopped yourself on your bed after a warm bath that night.Juju was lying next to you,blinking his eyes.He must have notice the small changes in you.You had been smiling after you came back from the market.And the reason was definitely WooHyun.

You turned to look at Juju and cupped his cheek.”Juju ah,why am I feeling so weird today.I..feel like my mind is in a dazed.I kept thinking about him.Ottoeke?”,you sighed.

Juju just blinked and tilt his head to a side,looking at you.You brushed Juju’s soft fur,thinking about WooHyun who is NamStar for you.You giggled when you remembered how he pout.You took out your sketching book and started to sketch.

You smiled,satisfied of your work and wrote ‘NamStar’ at the below of the page.You slightly run your fingers through the WooHyun’s sketching face.

“Heh,so cute”.

--

The next morning,you got downstairs,praying so hard that your stepmother would ask you to go to the market.But before that,you went to visit Madam Im.Her back had gotten better after your applied the oilment on her.

“Ahjumma,you feeling better?”,you asked.

“Yeah,better.Thank you child”,she gently touched your cheek.

“PARK LEE JIN!”,your stepmother called.You sighed and excused yourself from Madam Im’s room.

“Yes ommoni?”,you replied.

“Don’t you need to go to the market?You let that old maid rest so you gonna do her work.Go!Come back early ,you gonna had a very busy day today”,she commanded.

You nooded silently,hiding your joy of being able to go to the market.You closed your house door calmly and punched your fist in the air in joy.

You were practically skipping to the market.Once you reach the market,you look around for something.Basically,someone.Woohyun.

You walked around the whole market,searching back and forth.But after a moment,you sighed in disappointment after getting seated on the bench.*He is not here today.What are you expecting Park Lee Jin*.

You got up with a lump of disappoiment in your heart but your disappointment wont last long.There,a very familiar figure were running to you,waving frantically to you.

“Park Lee Jin!”,he yelled with his lungs out.”Park Lee Jin!”,he waved.

You automatically smile just by looking at him.*He is here*.

“Yes?!”,you yelled back brightly.

Just in a moment,he is standing right infront of you,panting.And he was carrying a big backpack behind him.You wondered whats that.

“Thank god you are still here”,he pant.

“Yes,anything you need from me ,Mr NamStar?”,you were trying so hard to hide your happiness in.He put his palm out,asking you to give him a break to let his tiredness wear off.You saw beads of sweat were dripping from his forehead.You took a your handkerchief out and unconsciously help him wipe his sweat.

He,that was panting a while ago,stood froze staring into your eyes.WooHyun’s heart begin to beat faster again.He then grabbed your wrist and you stopped wiping his sweat and instead,just stare back at him.

“I can do it myself”,he took the handkerchief away from you.You looked at your wrist for a long time.WooHyun’s soft and gentle touch makes you immersed in your romantic thoughts.

“Yah”,WooHyun clicked his fingers infront of your face.”I know I am hot.You don’t need to stare like that”,he giggled.You wrinkled your nose and crossed your arms,not denying what he say because the truth is,you really think that he is hot.

“Hey,you have time today?”,he suddenly asked.

“For what?”,you replied back curiously.

“I have somewhere to bring you.Wanna come?”,he smiled.

“But I need to buy the groceries..”,you pouted.

“I have it done already.Dont worry”,he assured.

“Have it done?What do you mean by have it done?”,you raised your brow.

He then pointed to the left which he already bought almost everything from the market for you.You just need to choose.The truth is,he was already at the market early in the morning,buying every single thing he thought you would have wanted so that you could spend  time with him.

You gasped as you looked at the pile of things at the side.”Woahhh,where did you find all the money to buy all these?”,you asked amusedly.And yes,not to forget,you actually thought that WooHyun live in the old house near the market so you thought he was just a boy from a poor family.

“Erm,I know the people in the market.Most of it they give me for free”,he lied.

You being a stubborn girl,actually believe what he say and you clapped your hands excitedly.

“Woahhh,the market ahjumma must really like you”,your mouth formed into a small ‘O’ shape.

WooHyun just chuckled and shook his head.*Cute*.

“So,can you go with me?”,he asked.

“Probably?But I need to be back before afternoon..”,you sighed.

“We would have finish already by that time”,he assured.

“Okay then”,you agreed.

“Does this consider a date,Lee Jin-shii?”,WooHyun laughed.

 

-End-