Living together

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

The sounds of the bird chirpings woke you up in the morning.You looked around the surrounding to check where you were because you were still blur.Then you smiled when you noticed where you were.You were lying on WooHyun’s chest and his arms securely wrapped around your small waist.His chin was rested on top of your head and you knew he was still sleeping as you can hear his soft snore.

You tilted your head slowly,afraid of waking WooHyun up.Now,your face was just a few inches away from WooHyun and you giggled when you saw how flawless his face was.You poked his cheek gently and smiled inwardly to yourself.Then you used your index finger and slowly traced his jawline.”How can someone be this handsome?Is this really the guy I fell in love with?”,you whispered.

“Admiring my face eh?”,WooHyun teased and he turned you around,making you fell below him with his arms on your left and right.You blinked at him,shocked because you thought he was still sleeping.”Good morning,my wifey”,he smiled.You mentally squealed when you heard him calling you his wifey.”What were you doing earlier,huh?”,he lowered his face and stared into your eyes.Oh my god.His eyes.Mesmerizing.

He eyed your lips and gave you a gentle yet loving peck.”I love you”,he said right after his lips left yours.”I love you too”,you just replied and wrapped your arms around his neck.He then enclosed his arms around your waist and both of you hugged with him on top of you.Both of you stayed like that for moments,not wanting to let go.You took the initiative to take your arms away from his neck before giving him a kiss on his cheek.”Come on,lazy bum.Wash your face and I will prepare breakfast for you”,you giggled.

“Can you wash me?”,he pouted.”Hey!”,you softly whacked his arms.He just laughed.”Arasso,arraso”.You tied your hair in a bun and exited your bedroom to the kitchen.You opened the refrigerator and the cabinets,only to find some flour,eggs and milk.”Hmm..we should go for grocery shooping later”,you nodded to yourself.

You decided to make pancake and you took the flour out and pour it into a bowl.You make the batter and heat up the frying pan.When the frying pan was hot enough,you put some butter on it and started to pour the batter in it.”What are you making,my wifey?”,a pair of arms wrapped around your waist from the back and the owner kissed your head.”Pancake”,you smiled,knowing it was WooHyun.You can still smell his minty breath from the toothpaste and its weird that you liked it.

“This is so good”,WooHyun gobbled down the pancake immediately.”Really?”,you beamed.”Everything comes from you is excellent”,he shrugged.”Pshh”,you said but your smile never leave your lips.

After breakfast,you and WooHyun decided to go for some grocery shopping.The both of you walked out from the house,hands in hands.The weather was great and the sun was shining brightly.You grew more excited and clang onto WooHyun’s arms.The market was very close to the house and both of you arrived moments later.

“Oppa,what would you like for lunch and dinner?”,you turned to look at WooHyun.”Anything,I did say earlier that everything comes from you is excellent right?”,he raised his brow jokingly.”Pshh,don’t blame me if the meals don’t suit your taste”,you stuck your tongue out.WooHyun smiled and ruffled your bangs.

“Ahjumma-nim!Can I have this fish here?”,you politely asked.”Sure”,the ahjumma returned your smile.”You guys must be newlyweds I see?”,she asked.Before you could reply,WooHyun said the words first.”Ya,ahjumma.We suit each other right?”,he pulled you towards him.

“Aigoo.Both of you make such a cute couple”,she cooed.”Pretty and handsome young couple”,she praised.”Thank you,ahjumma”,you blushed and slightly glanced at WooHyun who was smiling brightly.Both of you bid the ahjumma goodbye and moved on to buy more things.

“Ahhh,this is just so nice”,you heaved out a sigh as you and WooHyun walked back to the house.”I wondered whether am I allowed to be this happy or not?”,you mumbled.WooHyun furrowed his eye brows when he heard what you said.”Hey”,he stopped and pulled your wrist.You turned to look at him curiously.He cupped both of your cheek and stared into your eyes.”Don’t say that.You deserve this more than anyone else”,he whispered.”You and I,are meant to be together”.

Tears started to brim in your eyes because you were touched.No one had ever treated you so good and warm before.Except for Jaejoong,but it was different.”Gomowo,oppa”,you leaned into his chest immediately.”Aish,what is there to thank you between us?Silly girl.I love you and you love me.There is nothing to be thank you of.Well,even though I am grateful that we are both finally together now”,he run his fingers through your hair.”There”,he wiped your tears away.”No more crying now okay?I only want to see your smile starting from now.Or I will be very sad or angry”,he smiled.

“Em”,you nodded and returned his smile.”Come on,lets hurry up and go back.Lets clean up the house and I will bring you out to look around the village okay?”,he said excitedly.He then wrapped his hands around yours and started to walk back to the house.

 

-end-

Just couldnt help myself not to write this chapter.^^