Engagement..party?

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

“I really think that Lee Eun is not suitable for WooHyun,yeobo”,Mrs Nam looked straight on Mr Nam.

“Why?Just because she make a kid cry in the orphanage?”,Mr Nam frowned.”Its not only about that.Can’t you see that our WooHyun doesn’t look happy at all with her?”,Mrs Nam responded.

“I think both of them just do perfectly fine”,Mr Nam shrugged.”He doesn’t love her.I can see!He is my son!”,Mrs Nam clearly stated.

“They will love each other once they are married.Love is not a problem at all”,he snapped back.Mrs Nam sighed and put her hands on his.”Think back about us,yeobo.Your parents arranged a marriage for you when we are together.You don’t love that girl too,right..?What if you are forced to marry her that time?Will you be as happy as now?”,Mrs Nam squeezed his hand tightly.Mr Nam just kept quiet as memories flash past his mind like a movie.

“And I am sure our WooHyun has someone in his mind too..”Mrs Nam smiled as she thought of you.Mr Nam was starting to give in to Mrs Nam words when suddenly something came into his mind.His business.Truthfully said,after WooHyun’s engagement news was out,his business starting to get better and reputation of the Nam’s family increased.What will happen if he suddenly break the engagement off?He couldn’t imagine what will happen to his company,moreover,the reaction of his company shareholders.

“The decision is made.They are getting married.The news is out and we can’t do anything about it anymore.Don’t think too much about WooHyun’s engagement.Just get ready to have a pretty and good daughter in law”,Mr Nam gave her a weak smile and quickly take his leave.

“Yeobo!Yeobo!”,Mrs Nam tried to convince him again but Mr Nam just walked away.”WooHyun ah,omma has tried to do anything I can.Please..make some effort too”,Mrs Nam sighed.

--

Yesterday’s incident was a total confusion for you.You were lying on your bed,staring at the ceiling.”Aigooo,why didn’t I push oppa away”,you squealed and hit your own head.Then,you touched your heart that was responding to your question.*Ba bump*,you could feel your heart skipped a beat when you think of yesterday’s incident.”What is this..feeling I am having”,you squeezed your eyes shut.

Jaejoong had brought you home yesterday without a word after the kiss.You were too shocked to say anything,so you just mumbled him a weak ‘good night’ and gone off to bed.Of course,you couldn’t sleep the whole night.Jaejoong on the other side was the same too.He lightly slapped himself on the cheek when he thought of the things he did without his own conscious.The aftermath of his action was starting to show out slowly,which is you avoiding him.

You walked down the stairs after a warm bath and coincidentally,Jaejoong just exited his room.”Err..morning”,Jaejoong barely say out nervously.”Oh..anyong,oppa”,you gave him a small smile and quickly walked down the stairs to prevent anymore awkward conversation.Jaejoong mentally scolded himself in his mind for the awkwardness.

“The engagement party is on this week?!Its so fast!”,Lee Eun squealed when Mr Park told her about the news.”Ya,your future father in-law”,he chuckled at that particular ‘father in-law’ word,”said the faster it is,the better”.You were about to take a sip of your cup of milk when you heard what she says.*Plop*,your cup of milk dropped on the floor,causing the milk to splash on your feet.”Omooo,are you okay,Lee Jin?”,your stepmother gone over to you and quickly wipe the milk on your feet with a piece of cloth.Lee Eun smirked to herself when she saw your reaction.”Pour Miss another cup of milk”,your father commanded one of the maids.

You sat back down on the seat with a not-so-good expression.Jaejoong glanced at you worriedly.”Waaa,I wondered what kind of gown would I be wearing for the party.I am sure its pretty”,Lee Eun put her hands together and sighed lovingly.You just kept quiet and munched on your bread without even a tiny winsy sound.

--

WooHyun wasn’t in a very good mood.He was pissed.After hearing the news of the engagement party this week,he just kept quiet and nodded.Is he suppose to leave it this way?Does he need to fight for his own happiness?All those questions were not answered.He doesn’t want to get married to Lee Eun but what can he do?Everything had already been planned and he was sure if he rebelled at this moment,it wouldn’t just bring negative impact on himself,it will also affect his family.

“Haih”,he sighed and put both of his palm on the back of his head as he lie down on his bed.He reached out his hands to take his cellphone and on it.The picture of you and him acting cute together popped out on the main screen.A smile formed on his lips.He softly touched your face on the screen and his heart hurt when memories of you and him flashed in his mind.”I wondered..can I see you for the last time..as your lover?”,he whispered to himself.

*Ask her out for a last date*,WooHyun’s conscious told him.”What?”,he talked to himself.*Last date,before you get married*,his conscious replied back.”Last date?That’s sounds like a good idea.Would Lee Jin agree with it?”,he stared at your contact name.He punched in a short message quickly and send it to you with hope starting to overhelm him.  

 

-End-

Updating again later!:D.Are you guys excited for their last date?:)