Creamie family

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

You and WooHyun had already been together for almost a week plus.Your smile never seen to left your face from that day onwards where WooHyun had confessed to you.Jaejoong notice the changes of emotion in you but he doesn’t know that you and WooHyun had already got together.You met with WooHyun almost everyday in the market and spend some time walking and catching up with each other.

You were humming on a random song as you wash the plates when you feel vibration in your pockets.Your face instantly light up and you quickly took out the phone Jaejoong bought you to check on your message.

‘The most awesome boyfie ever’.You giggled almost everytime you saw the contact name that was saved by WooHyun who were jealous of Jaejoong’s name on your phone.You quickly press ‘read’ on your phone and WooHyun’s sweet message pop out instantly.

‘Dear,baby boo,let us meet up today.I have to bring you somewhere new’.

p/s:I miss you so much that I thought that my heart would jump out everytime I think of you.

Your lips formed into a big grin and you quickly reply his message.

---

WooHyun opened up his closet and searched for a proper clothing before rushing into the toilet to freshen up himself.

He came back out wearing a plain black top and skinny jeans with his slightly wet hair.He brushes off the water in his hair with a towel before hearing a knock on his door.

“Darling?Can I come in?”,Mrs Nam called out sweetly from the door.

“Oh,omma,please come in”,WooHyun replied.

Mrs Nam twist the door knob and came in the door to find WooHyun straightening himself infront of the mirror as he cleared his throat.

“Omo,where is my handsome son going”,she smiled and sat down on WooHyun’s bed.

“Somewhere”,he lightly shrugged.”Omma,you have things to talk to me?”,WooHyun asked and sat beside his mother.

Mrs Nam placed her wrinkled yet soft hands on WooHyun lap and patter it gently.She knew something is going on with her son since he had been much happier than before.He doesn’t fight back his father words that much now and he always come back with a smile attached to his face.”So,son,tell me.You had found the someone that would make you feel like butterflies flying around in your stomach?”,she laughed a little as he remembered her son’s romantic words.

WooHyun just turned and smiled to his mother without answering her anything.

“Come on,tell me.Who it is?Is she pretty?I bet she is,for my son to like her to the point that his smile never leave his face”,she pinched his cheek and smiled.

WooHyun just chuckled and pull her hands away gently.He stared into the wall for a while before answering his mother.”She looks like an angel”.

“Angel?Woah”,his mother was amused at the word WooHyun used to describe her.”Bring her back for us to see,will you?”,she asked.

WooHyun ignore her once again and looked at his watch which was wore on his wrist.He pretended he need to go and kissed his mother’s cheek before storming out from the house.He just couldn’t bring you back for you hadn’t know about his true identity yet.

 

--

“Honey boo!”,WooHyun cooed and snuggled into your neck once he saw you.Just like he say,he misses you a lot and he is not lying about it.

“Oppa!Everyone is looking”,you grew embarrassed when you notice the people in the market pointing fingers at both of you and laugh.

“I don’t care.I want to show everyone you are mine”,he pouted and pulled you closer to him.Your knees weaken at his word and you couldn’t help to resist his hug.He embraced you for quite a moment before letting you go and pecked you on your cheek.

“Lets go!”,he beamed and intertwined his hands with yours and pulled you along with him.

Both of you walked hand in hand into the cute ice cream shop and got seated on one of the table near the window.WooHyun went to get the ice cream and you sat on the couch waiting for his return while looking around the store.

Moments later,WooHyun returned with four cute ice cream in cone in his hands with smiley face on it.

 

 

“Waahhh!”,you clapped your hands in glee when you notice how cute the ice cream was.”Its so cute!”.

“Cute isn’t it.I asked this specially for you”,he said.”Let me introduce the ice cream family!”,he said and pointed at the ice cream in a grand way.”This is Creamie NamStar appa,this is Creamie Lee Jin omma and this two are Creamie babies!”.

Your excitement turned down when a warm feeling tangled into your spine.WooHyun actually thought of having a family with you.Your eyes grew a little bit teary because you were touched.

“Omo Omo!Why are you crying,Jin ah”,WooHyun suddenly got panicked and wipe your tears away with his thumb.

“Oppa think of having families with me?”,you looked at him with your slightly red big eyes.WooHyun gew softened at your question and he went to your side.He looked into your eyes and held your hands.

“Welll,ever since the you exist in my life,its forever already you know?You can never run away from me anymore eventhough you wanted too.So of course,you need to marry me and when you marry me,you must have a lot a lot a lot of babies with me”,he smiled.

You wrapped your arms around WooHyun’s neck and pulled him into a hug.”I love you,oppa”,you sniffled.

“I love you too,baby.Alright!Dont cry anymore,will you?Lets finish up our creamie family before they melt!”,he grinned and gave you a cone of ice cream.

You gladly took the cone and a small part of the ice cream.”Good?”,WooHyun asked with a smile.

“Everything is the best when you are around”.

 

-End-

Sorry guys for the lame update.:(