I do

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

“I couldn’t believe I can live till the day I see you wear a wedding dress”,your father entered the dressing room.His eyes were already streaming in tears and you started to tear up too because of his sad expression.Who wouldn’t be sad when they married their daughter off?”If that Woohyun didn’t treat you good,remember you will always have appa by your side okay?”,your father took your hands.”And you should remember you always have me by your side too.I am forever your daughter,appa”,you squeezed his hand.”I am sure your mother will be so happy to see this if she is here”.

*Knock Knock*.”Come in!”,you hollered.The door opened and you saw Jaejoong coming in.He was extremely handsome that day with his tuxedo nicely worn and his hair waxed.”Woah,oppa,you look so good today”,you praised.

“I will leave both of you for a talk.I will come in later when the marriage starts okay?”,your father gave you a gentle peck on your cheek and leave the room.Jaejoong walked towards you with a smile on his face.”You look so pretty”,he touched your headwear.*You looked so breathtaking.That jerk is so lucky to have you*

Jaejoong looked at you silently,his heart still responding to you.*Kim Jaejoong,you should stop loving her already.She is going to be someone’s else wife in few more minutes*.”Promise me you will be happy”,he suddenly said and held out his pinky.You giggled as you remembered this was what he used to do too when he was younger.You remembered he made you promise him that you will buy him ice cream with his pinky too.”Arrasoo,oppa.You too”,you wrapped your small pinky with his.

He searched your eyes and sighed.*She doesn’t even see me anymore in her eyes*.”Jinnie ah,can you please do me one last favor?”,he whispered.”What is it?”,you asked curiously.”This”,he said and pulled you into his arms.He rested his chin on your shoulder and held onto your waist gently.You tried to wriggle away from his grasp because you were afraid someone else would misunderstood the scene.”Just stay like this for a few seconds,can you?After that you would belong to someone else already”,his tone were sad and longing.You softened when you heard his words.You enclosed your arms around his waist too.”Oppa,I will still be the Jinnie you knew okay?I will still be around you”,you comforted him.

You knew about his feelings towards you but of course you couldn’t reply to his feelings.”I am sure you will find someone way better than me”,you pulled him away from you and patted his nicely styled hair.”Hey,you will ruin my hair”,he joked.”You are after all still the Kim Jaejoong I know!”,you giggled.

“Jin.Its time already”,you heard your father’s voice from the outside.”Coming!”,you replied.Before you dashed out from the room,Jaejoong held your wrist.”Remember,if that jerk doesn’t treat you good,you will always have Kim Jaejoong oppa as your rebound”,he smiled.”Stop joking,oppa”,you returned his smile and headed towards the door.*I am not joking.I will always be willing to be your rebound*.

“You ready?”,your father held out his arms,gesturing you to link yours with his.”Em”,you nodded cheerfully.You were perspiring and you were extremely nervous.Its still hard to believe that you were going to get marry and lived happily ever after like Cinderella.

Your father leaded you to the entrance of the church and you took a deep breath.The door opened and a song started to play.You were curious that why the person who was singing the song sounded so familiar.You turned to see Jaejoong playing the piano while singing to the song ‘I believe’.(DBSK’s Miduhyo).You almost forgotten that Jaejoong had a very nice voice.You gave him a nod and he smiled in return.

You turned your head to the front to see your handsome husband standing infront with a silly grin.That moment,you couldn’t see anything else but Woohyun even though they were many people around you clapping.You naturally smiled.You were so busy staring at Woohyun that you didn’t even realize you were already in front of the priest.

“I will give the responsibilities of my daughter to you now”,you heard your father said to Woohyun.”Neh,ahbonim.I will give her everything I can”,Woohyun bowed and took your hands away from your father.Your father patted Woohyun’s shoulders before leaving to his seats.

“You looked extremely gorgeous today,Jin”,Woohyun pecked you on the cheek,making you blushed.The priest cleared his throat when he saw the intimate scene of you and Woohyun.”Oppa”,you shyly whispered.

“Okay.Let us start.So,we are all here today to witness the marriage of Miss Park Lee Jin and Mr Nam Woohyun.First of all,is there any objection?”,the priest started.You were actually quite afraid that Lee Eun or your stemother would barged into the church,objecting your marriage.But they wouldn’t be because the last time you heard about them,they had already flew to America with your father’s money because Lee Eun was afraid Jaejoong would called the police.

*Silence*.”No objection,so we shall proceed.Mr Nam Woohyun,do you agree to take Miss Lee Jin as your wife no matter she is sick,poor,rich,healthy and any other circumstances that would happen?”,the priest started with the marriage vows.Woohyun turned to look at you and gave you an intense stare that made your heart melted instantly.”I do,I do,I do.No matter what she looks like,as long as she is Park Lee Jin,she is my wife”,he replied.

The audience clapped loudly and you saw Mr Nam nodded happily,proud of his son.”And so,Miss Lee Jin,do you agree to take Mr Nam Woohyun as your husband no matter he is old,cranky,annoying and any other circumstances that would happen?”,the priest asked you.Woohyun gave a look to the priest for his weird way of saying the vow but the priest just beamed.”I do.He will always be my husband no matter what he would turned”,you nodded.

“You may kiss the bride”,the priest announced.Woohyun immediately crashed his lips on yours and you felt your knees weakened.”Don’t make out here.This is still the church after all”,the priest whispered,loud enough to let both of you hear.”By the way,my name is Kim Sunggyu”,he winked and walked away.

Woohyun was left dumbfounded when he heard what the priest said.”Oppa?”,you looked at him.He immediately turned to look at your cute face.”I love you”,he leaned his forehead on yours.”I love you too,forever and always”,you pressed your lips on his cheeks.

And,you lived happily ever after.

 

-end-

It finally ended!First of all,i would like to thank all my readers,silent or not.AND the comments each of you gave me,it was the  only thing that had made me keep updating this story.T~T

and,thank you Xtra4u for correcting my mistake,of course,i wouldnt be offended.Its really my mistake afterall.Thank you!:D

Do check out my other fic as well esp my new fic:I got Married to Infinite

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/270869/i-got-married-to-infinite-hoya-infinite-leejieun-myungsoo-sunggyu-wgm-woohyun

Please support and comment!See you guys there!:D