Busted

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

“I am sorry,appa.For leaving everything behind without thinking”,you felt a gush of guilt rushing in your heart.”Its okay,as long as you are back”,Mr Park weakly smiled.He was just glad that you were finally back.One month ago,when he asked you to leave the house,his heart was never at ease.He regretted saying those harsh words and not believing you.He knew you too well but as mentioned earlier,Lee Eun was also his daughter.He tried calling you to apologize for his behavior but you had already ran away with WooHyun.

“Visiting time is over”,a nurse came in and informed.”Oh,neh”,you bowed.Lee Eun stomped her feet before walking out your father’s ward arrogantly.She didn’t even excused herself from your father.”Appa,I will visit you tomorrow morning alright?”,you squeezed his hand.”Em”,he nodded and smiled.

“What do you mean she is pregnant?Answer me!”,Mr Nam stared at WooHyun.WooHyun chose to keep quiet.”Yeobo,there aren’t any reason why she will be pregnant”,Mrs Nam tried to help.”Nonesense!He knows he is going to marry Lee Eun!Why did he run away with Lee Jin even though he knows!”,Mr Nam sighed angrily.

“I told you I wasn’t in love with Lee Eun from the beginning.I love Lee Jin”,WooHyun snapped.”Oppa”,you held onto WooHyun’s arms,asking him to stop.”Argh,I don’t know anymore.Do as you wish!”,Mr Nam saw you and walked away.”Come back home okay?”,Mrs Nam gave WooHyun a smile before following Mr Nam.

Jaejoong came over to you and looked at you longingly.It had been a while since he saw you and he missed you a lot.”Let’s go back home together okay?”,he took your hands.But WooHyun immediately pulled you away,letting your hands slipped away from Jaejoong’s.”No,she is coming back with me”,WooHyun said possessively.

“Oppa,its okay.I will go back okay?Until my father recovered”,you smiled.WooHyun looked at you and sighed defeatly.”Alright.I will go and see you the first thing in the morning tomorrow”,he gave you a quick peck on the cheek.Jaejoong looked away immediately.

“Let’s go,shall we?”,you took Jaejoong’s hand back.”Sure”,he smiled.You walked pass Lee Eun and your stepmother who show you a disgusted expression.”Getting pregnant even before you got married.You have a way to make sure your man cant leave you”,your stepmother snorted.You just ignored her and continued walking.””,Lee Eun muttered.

--

“Are you really pregnant?”,Jaejoong gathered his courage to ask you once you stepped into your house.You looked around the familiar place that you hadn’t seen in a month.”Let’s talk about that tomorrow okay?I am very tired,oppa”,you said and walked up to the stairs to your room.Jaejoong looked at your leaving back and sighed.*I hadn’t seen you in a month.And you gave me cold shoulder when I finally see you*.

You fell asleep that evening very quickly.You were tired and exhausted.By the time you woke up,it was nearing midnight already.You felt your stomach grumbling because you hadn’t eaten anything since morning.

You decided to go to the kitchen to look for some food.Coincidentally,Lee Eun was there with her y look,munching on some cookies.She gave you a weird look and smirked.”You even have the courage to come back and live in this house”,she spatted.

You pursed your lips in a line,trying to hold your anger in.”What kind of attraction do you really have to be able to make two man to long for you so crazily”,she continued.”Did you offered them your body?”,she smirked.

That’s it.”Well,it might be because I don’t have faces like you”,you fought back.Lee Eun mouth was slightly opened because she had never expected an answer from you.”You !”,she shouted annoyingly.

“Low down on your voice.Its late already.Everyone is asleep”,you put an index finger to your lips.”Don’t try to tell me what to do!”.she yelled.

She stood up from her seat and started to walk towards you.”I hate you,Park Lee Jin!Why did you even bother coming back!You should just die along with your mother in that stupid accident.You shouldn’t have live to be together with WooHyun oppa.My mother told me she had made your life miserable even before I am born,so why aren’t you leaving yet!”,she poked your chest.

“I tried killing you by pushing you down the stream.Why didn’t you die!I should have just create more stories to make appa hate you until to the extent he cut off his relationship with you.Wait and see,Park Lee Jin,you will regret for coming back”,she laughed evilly.

Suddenly,you heard some small gasp behind.You tilt your head to see your father standing behind with a very shocking face.”What you just said are real right,Lee Eun?”,his growled.

 

-End-