Get bonded

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

 

“Where are we going,NamStar-shii”,you asked curiously.

“Shhh,just follow me”,he smiled.

He lead you into the small forest near the market.You looked around the surrounding.*What is there to see in a forest*.Then,suddenly a stupid weird thought crossed your mind.*Is he bringing me to a place where there is no one around and kill me*,you gasped.

You then stopped walking and just stared at WooHyun.WooHyun noticed you stopped following and turned to look at you.

“Waee,any problem?”,he asked.

“You..you..you don’t plan to bring me in the woods..and…and…and kill me right?”,you gulped.

WooHyun stared at you with a look and suddenly burst out in laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,yes I will do that”,he guffawed.

You gasped and backed away from him.He walk towards you and held your hand gently.

“No silly,why would I want to do that.Come on,lets go.We will be late!”,he smiled.

He took your hands and lead him to where he wanted to take you.Once again your heart responded to his soft touch.

“Tada!We are here!”,WooHyun beamed.You were too busy staring at your hand that was being held by WooHyun till you didn’t notice you had reach the place.Your started to lift your head up to see where were you.Your hands automatically cupped your mouth when you saw what is infront of you.There,was a big beautiful flower field that was full with fully bloom purple flowers.There were even a big lake right infront of it with mountains surrounding the lake.You didnt know there is such a beautiful place even you had live in the town quite long.

 

 

“Oh gosh,what is this place!Its so beautiful!”,you squealed.You then let go of WooHyun’s hands,spread your arms wide and ran into the field.

WooHyun smiled in satisfaction.He had been searching for this place night and day.He called around the town to ask and surfed on the net the whole night.He somehow had a feeling that you would like a place like this.

You ran to the front of the lake and breathed in the air,hard.Sweet and fragrance smell was all around and you liked it very much.It actually makes you forget all the suffering you had all this while.

WooHyun walked and stopped beside you,staring at your pretty face.He can feel his heart beating very fast again.

“Like this place?”,he breathed in the air too.

“A LOT!”,you beamed.”Thanks for bringing me here,NamStar-shii”,you suddenly spunned around and gave him a big friendly hug.He was startled but he like the skinship at the same time.You were too excited to notice his face.

You and WooHyun walked around the field,laughing and chatting about random things.Then both of you settled down infront of the lake after a while.

WooHyun then searched his bag for something.He began to take out several containers that was filled with something.You,being curious,lifted one of the container up to check it out.Inside were filled with many types of food in different containers.Sandwiches,fruits,cookies and a lot more.

 

“Waaaa,whats this?”,you asked amusingly.So,inside the big backpack was actually all the food that WooHyun have cooked for you.

“Food that I made.Try some”,he offered.The food was indeed really made by him.WooHyun had woke up very early in the morning just to prepare all these fruits.He had quite a talent in cooking but he seldom cook himself since he have maids and butler to do all these for him.But he really wanted to give you something special.

“You made this?”,your gasped.

“Yeah.Try this”,he shoved a piece of chicken ham sandwich into your mouth.

You munched on it and was utterly shocked.It was very very delicious.

“How it is?”,he asked in anticipation.

“It was…VERY GOOD!”,you complimented.WooHyun smiled,contented.His efforts pay back.

You continue to savor the delicacy in happiness.You were half shocked and half amused that a guy like WooHyun are so good in cooking.Another reason why he can make your heart beats..WooHyun felt so satisfied just by watching you eat.You were so immersed in the cooking that you didn’t notice your mouth was smudged by sauces.

WooHyun chuckled and thought that you were very cute.

“What are you laughing at”,you frowned.

“This”,he smiled and lean closer to you.You blinked,not knowing what he wanted to do.He then reached his thumb out and lightly wipe off the sauces from your mouth.”Look at how you eat”,he show his thumb to you.

“Than-thank yo-you NamStar-shii..”,you shly thanked him.

“Shii?How old are you?”,he suddenly asked.

“19?”,you replied.

“Call me oppa”,he grinned.

“Oppa?Waee?”.

“Because I am older than you!Silly!”,he poked your forehead lightly.”Come try once.O-P-P-A”.

“Oppa..?”,you broke into a silly smile.

“Yes,good girl!”,he patted your bangs.You smiled,delighted.*Does that means we are getting closer?*,you sheepishly thought.

You and WooHyun continue to finish up the rest of the food.You helped him clean up the dishes and put it back inside his bag.

Then,you were back into admiring the beautiful flower field.Both of you and WooHyun remained quiet,not saying anything but it wasn’t an awkward silent.Its a kind of silent that both of you felt comfortable.No words said,just both of you being each other company is enough.

You took of your shoe and put your legs into the lake.You kicked the water and giggled to yourself.WooHyun just kept staring at you,admiring you more than admiring the lake.You didn’t know that he have been falling for you more and more just by seeing you.He himself too didn’t know what kind of feeling he is having.But he knows that,you have somekind of special bond with you.

He looked at you once again and started to sing a line of song in a melodious tone.Your attention turned to him and you listened to his gentle voice.

 

 

Shigani tto meomchun geolkkayo(Did time stop again?)

Ireohke tto jami deunayo (Is it going to fall asleep like this again?)

Meonghani bakkeul barabodaga(While staring blankly outside)

Dunun gameun che geudae saenggagi(I’m thinking about you with my two eyes closed)

 

Shigani tto heulleo kajima(Even though time is passing by again )

Dashi geuttaerona doraga(I’m going back to that time again)

Neoeui gieoksoge modeungeol( Although I try hard to find everything in your memories)

 

(Lyrics from WooHyun's solo:Time)

He noticed you were looking and quickly stopped.Your mouth was hang down,impressed by his voice.His voice have some sort of power that actually makes your heart very warm and sad by the same times.You really loved his voice.

“Oppa,your voice is really soothing”,you smiled.”Where did you learn how to sing?”,you asked curiously.

“Jinja?Gomowo.Well,I didn’t actually learn.It was just a hobby of me singing”,he rubbed the back of his head nervously.

“Hobby?Wow..its just a hobby but you can sing like that?I am impressed!”,you smiled.

“Pabo”,he returned your smile.”Do you like the song I sang just now?”.

“Yes.What song is that?I didn’t hear of it before”.

“Of course you didn’t hear of it before.Its a song I write it myself”,he chuckled.

Your mouth formed into a big ‘O’ shape.”Jinja?!”,you yelled unknowillingly.First the cooking,now writing lyrics and singing?What more he can do?How can he be so perfect?

“Shhh,no need to be so loud”,he sratched his ear that was hurt by your yell just now.

“Opps.Sorry.But seriously oppa,you are amazing.How did you know so many things”,you asked.

“Common interest”,he replied.

“Singing,cooking and writing lyrics are common interest?”,you raised your brow.

“I am just perfect in a way”,he teased.

“Yah”,you hit his shoulder playfully.

“So what do you like to do,Lee Jin?”.

“Sketching”,you slightly answered.

“You sketch?”,now it was his turn to be impressed.You turned to look at him and laughed.His expression was very funny in a way.

“Yeah,I sketch.I will give you one of my artwork one day”,you winked.You suddenly turned red when you remembered that you sketch two pieces of his face and quickly turned away.

“You are quite impressing too I must say.You don’t looked like a person with talent.You look more like a pig”,he joked.

You stuck your tongue out and smiled.”I guess I am too perfect in a way”,you teased back.

WooHyun pretendingly showed a i-wanna-vomit-face and gagged.You just giggled and sighed in satisfaction.

 

-End-