Found Out

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

“Did that really happen?”,WooHyun asked himself while caressing your face in the last picture both of you took earlier.

‘Oppa,don’t cry.It hurts me seeing you this way’,those words kept replaying in his mind.”She still love me”,he bitterly smiled.His fingertips slowly moved to his lips that was kissing you earlier.He can still taste your sweet lips.”Jin”,he called out.

“NAM WOOHYUN!”,Mr Nam called out loud from downstairs making WooHyun snapped out from his thoughts.”COME DOWN NOW!”,he yelled.WooHyun naturally frowned after he heard the tone of his father’s voice.Something is wrong.Definitely wrong.He put the picture of you and him securely under his pillow and gone downstairs before his father grew madder.

--

“Jinnie?Can I come in?”,Jaejoong knocked on your door.”In a moment,oppa!”,you replied and quickly put down your sketch book on your table.You opened the door to find an extremely handsome Jaejoong in his casual wear.”Hi”,he blurted out as he saw you.The awkwardness between you and Jaejoong hadn’t gone away at all.

Looking Jaejoong infront of you,you couldn’t help but think of the kiss you had with him that day.But when WooHyun’s kiss came into your mind,Jaejoong’s kiss was nothing comparable to his.”Anyong,oppa”,you beamed cutely like always.You wouldn’t want a single night to affect the memories and time you had gone through together with Jaejoong.”Can I come in?”,he fakely coughed.

“Sure”,you walked into your room and Jaejoong followed.He sat on the couch in your room and looked around your room as if he hadn’t seen it for a long time.You sat down on your bed and Juju jumped into your lap immediately.You giggled and gently his fur.”Erm..you know,Jinnie..that night”,Jaejoong bit his lips.Your head jerked up to look at him instantly.”No worries about that night.Its just confusion right?”,you laughed,trying your best to persuade him that he was confused that night.You wouldn’t knew what to do if Jaejoong really love you.”I really love you though”,Jaejoong suddenly said it out confidently.

“PARK LEE JIN,YOU !”,Lee Eun came in and gave you a tight slap on your cheek before you had a chance to reply Jaejoong.”YAH!What are you thinking you are doing!”,Jaejoong immediately stood in front of you to protect you before Lee Eun can give you another slap.You were already starting to cry and your cheeks were already red from the slap.

Lee Eun didn’t say any words further but just threw a newspaper onto Jaejoong’s chest.Jaejoong opened up the newspaper to find out what happen out of curiousity.

‘Nam WooHyun who had been engaged with Park Lee Eun ended up dating her sister,Park Lee Jin secretly behind her back’,the headlines printed out big.Below the headlines were pictures of you and WooHyun having your last date together.There were even a big picture of you and WooHyun kissing in the Ferris Wheel.

“Jin”,Jaejoong gasped and turned to you after reading the news.You wiped your tears away and took the newspaper away from Jaejoong’s hands and read it.”Oh my god”,you whispered as your eyes widened.Your stepmother came in later and stared at you with a disgusted expression.”I couldn’t believe you would do this to your own sister”,she spat.And you knew why she said that.Its because your father came in later and his face was almost as dark as the dark clouds.

--

“Is this the love you are saying?!”,Mr Nam yelled at Mrs Nam who was keeping quiet the whole time.”Its not omma fault!Why are you yelling at her!”,WooHyun fought back,not feeling happy at all at his father’s attitude towards his mother.

“You shut up!”,Mrs Nam shouted and slapped WooHyun on the face.”Omo”,Mrs Nam got over to WooHyun’s side and rubbed his cheek.”How can you even do this?Dont you know how to write the word ‘shame’?And,its Lee Eun’s sister you are doing this with?”,Mr Nam said out in a very fed up tone.

“I knew Lee Jin even before you made this engagement.I told you I don’t want this marriage from the beginning”,WooHyun snapped.”So you are trying to say I am in the wrong now?”,Mr Nam laughed.WooHyun shut his eyes while his father kept scolding him non stop.”Cancel the wedding since it had came to this point”,WooHyun blurted out.”What?!”,Mr Nam yelled.

“Cancel it.Then I get to go with Lee Jin and you can get the marriage you want between the Park family too”.

“So you think this problem is that easy to settle?”.

“Yes.Thats all I want to say.Good night,omma,appa”,WooHyun bowed and ran into his room.”YAH!COME BACK DOWN,RIGHT NOW”,Mr Nam yelled but WooHyun had already slammed his door shut.

Mr Nam kicked the table in frustration,making it toppled over.Mrs Nam flinched upon seeing her own husband temper.”Its all your fault your son is being this way!”,Mr Nam glared at Mrs Nam before walking out the house.

 

-End-

Updating a while more!Sorry for the bad chapter