You are so unforgettable

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

Credit poster to chinmi/poster paradise

You froze and looked deeply into WooHyun’s eyes.Your heart accelerate and you feel like it was gonna burst anytime.You quickly pushed both his hands away and kicked him on the leg.

“Ouch!”,he cried again.

“What do you think you are doing”,you turned away,blushed.WooHyun soon realize what he did.He smacked himself on the head and grumbled.*What are you doing Nam WooHyun!*.He then touched his heart.It was beating so furiously and he felt butterflies in his stomach.He had never said a girl pretty before nor cupping on a girl’s cheek unconsciously.

“I am sorry”,he apologized with his head tilted low.

You ignored his apologies,grabbed your groceries and prepared to go home.”I will get going now”,you ran away.

“Eh”,WooHyun called but you had already dashed out from the alley.”I didn’t even have the chance to ask for your name..”,he sighed.

--

You reached home with your face flushed red and panting.You put the groceries down on the kitchen counter and ran off to your room when your stepmother saw you.

“Where do you think you are going?”,she groaned.”Why are you out to the market so long?Did you go to play?!”,she approached you.

“Aniya..I..I”,you stuttered thinking about the guy you met at the alley just now.Your stepmother stood infront of you and pinched your arm hard.

“Next time I see you wondering off to play again,I will make sure your father get you out from the house”,she threatened.

You nooded and hold your arm,trying to bear the pain.She walked away after glaring at you for a moment and you quickly dashed into your room.Tear of pain are coming out from your eyes as you tried to hold it in.You sat on your bed and press on the wound hard.It was already swollen.Juju who just woke up from his nap ran to you and wriggled his tail playfully.He noticed the pain you are having and quickly your arm where you are hurting.Miraculously,your pain started to wear off.

“Thank you Juju”,you smiled and patted his head.

--

WooHyun crept into his big house after wandering around the market the whole afternoon.By the time he reached home,it was already evening.He tip toed to his room slowly,not wanting to let anyone know he is home.Suddenly,a big smack landed on his head.

“Where did you go!Why did you ran away!”,Mr Nam growled fiercely.He give WooHyun another smack on his head.

“Look at you,all dirty and in a mess.You would have ruined my reputation if people know you were my son.AND,you make my image dropped infront of Mr Kim!His daughter dressed up nicely and already got ready to meet you!I cant find you anywhere ,making me cancel the meeting and ended up apologizing!You make me apologize!”,he yelled.

WooHyun kept quiet the whole time.He hadn’t understand why his father make a big deal when he just apologize.It was nothing embarrassing.

“Dear,talk slowly.There is nothing to yell about.You have high blood pressure do you know that”,Mrs Nam patted on Mr Nam’s back soothingly.”Oh son,you are back”,she greet.

WooHyun gladly returned her a smile and mouthed ‘Help’.

“If I died because of high blood pressure,it was your son that cause it!”,Mr Nam coughed.

“Okay WooHyun,get back to your room and get changed.Dinner is almost ready”,Mrs Nam urged.

WooHyun quickly ran up the stairs to his room.He heard his father still yelling his name saying he had not finished with him,but Mrs Nam did a great job of calming him down.Mr Nam might be fierce and egoistic,but his love towards Mrs Nam are not questionable.He certainly would listen to Mrs Nam advice.

WooHyun took out a clean clothing and headed to the bathroom.He the tap and water splashed out.He tilt his head up,letting his face to get in touch with the water.He ruffled his hair upwards and suddenly the girl he met in the alley crossed his mind.

He smiled to himself when he remembered his face was just few inches away from hers.Then,his memories slowly shifted to the girl’s lips.It was such a kissable lips,he thought.He remembered every part of her detailly.He never show so much interest on a girl before.Her soft pale complexion and her big rounded eyes makes his heart flutter.*How could a girl be so pretty*.

He turned off the tap and wrapped the bathrobe around himself.Then,he took a small towel to dried his hair.”You are so unforgettable,stranger”,he smirked.

--

You had just finish your dinner and once again you go into your room.Your room was the only place that you had in your house.You sat on your bed and once again started to read ‘Cinderella’.Everytime you read the part when Cinderella’s godfairy turned her into a beautiful princess,you would always naturally smile out.

The word beautiful reminded you of WooHyun.You blushed once again when you remembered how your eyes met with his.*He had such a beautiful eyes*.

“He said I am pretty”,you mumbled.Your heart started to beat faster just when you start to think of him.You buried your face on your pillow and squealed in delight,not wanting to let your family members knew.

Then,you went over Juju’s sleeping couch and bent down to pat his head.”Juju ah,someone said I am pretty today”,you smiled.

 

-End-

Thanks for the awesome comments!Yes,some of you have been following my stories since Love Diet and i really appreaciate it including you inspirit-beauty!

Thanks alot!^^