The seduction of Park Lee Eun

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

You were out to the market to for grocery shopping one morning.Jaejoong had tried his best to reduce the chores your stepmother asked you to do but you insists on going to the market.Part of it,you wanted to see WooHyun.

Jaejoong sighed and bid you goodbye before closing the door.”What am I suppose to do now that Jinnie is not here”.He turned and instantly rolled his eyes when he saw the maids swooning over him again.”Don’t they feel bored doing this every single day?”.

He shook his head and walked to the stairs when he bumped into Lee Eun.”Oh,Jaejoong oppa!”,she fakely fell weak and dropped into Jaejoong’s embrace.Jaejoong,being the gentleman caught her into his arms and grabbed her shoulders manly.Lee Eun’s heart skipped a beat and he giggled in his arms.”Oh,gomowo oppa”,she bit her finger in a cute way.

“Gwenchana”,Jaejoong smiled and pulled her away from his grasp and wanted to continue walking back to his room when suddenly Lee Eun dropped to the ground.”Omo,my head is hurting”,she clutched on her head softly.Jaejoong turned to look at her and rolled his eyes.*Kim Jaejoong,why must you be a good man*.Jaejoong turned and swiftly carried her into his arms in bridal style.

Lee Eun’s face flushed red instantly.Her heart beats so furiously,she purposely pressed herself to Jaejoong’s chest to make him feel her heartbeat.Jaejoong shrugged uncomfortably and quickly carried her to her room.He gently put her down on her bed and excused himself.

“Oppa!Dont go.Please,at least wait till I fell asleep”,Lee Eun pouted while grabbing his wrist.Jaejoong sighed and nooded.*Annoying*.He sat beside the chair near her bed and crossed his arms in a frustrated way.”Oppa..whats your relationship with Lee Jin”,she whispered softly.

“Why would you want to know?”,he raised his brow.

“Oh..well.Just you know,Lee Jin and me are very good sisters.Eventhough we are not blood related,I treat her as my real sisters”,she lied.”But..you know..Lee Jin talked to me before about you.She said that she..is just using you because you are rich.I had told her that its wrong to be using you but she just wouldn’t care!I don’t know what to do but to tell you this”,she sighed.

Jaejoong cleared his throat and clenched his fist hearing her words.He knew better that she was lying.Impossible,the cute and innocent Jinnie he knew would do this to him.

“She is too much you know.She is such a bitc-“,Lee Eun words were stop when Jaejoong stood up roughly.

“That’s enough.I don’t need you to tell me about her.As I know,she is far more better than you 100 times”,he smirked and walked away.

Lee Eun gritted her teeth and quickly ran to the front of Jaejoong.Jaejoong frowned upon looking at her when suddenly Lee Eun wrapped her arms around Jaejoong’s neck and pressed her lips on his.She thought using force would succeed in seducing Jaejoong.

“Yah!What you doing!”,Jaejoong pushed her away and furiously rubbed his tainted lips.

“I love you!”,Lee Eun confessed and hugged him forcefully .

“Get off me!”,Jaejoong roughly grabbed her arms away from his body.”Don’t ever talk to me again.And if I found you talking bad about Jinnie,I will make sure you pay for it”,Jaejoong hissed and walked away.

“Park Lee Jin,you will see and Kim Jaejoong,I will make you mine for sure”,Lee Eun smiled evilly and slammed her door room.

 

-End-