Jaejoong oppa

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

“Why are you crying”,WooHyun asked when you finally settled down a little bit.You sniffled and wiped your tears away.

“My..dog gotten into a accident”,you lied.You could at least know that you wouldn’t want WooHyun to know about your inhumane family.

“Omona,is your dog okay?Where it is now?It is badly injured?”,WooHyun frowned worriedly.

You turned to look at him and you just couldn’t help yourself to smile.He,being just a person that you knew few days ago actually got worry about your dog.And to think that your stupid stepsister that had been living with you for years can even hurt your dog.

“He is okay.Thanks for your concern”,you gratefully smiled back.

“Thank god.Dont cry anymore,Jin ah”,he sighed in relief.*You never know that seeing your tears makes my heart hurt like hell*.

“Jin?”,you raised your brow.

“Yes,Jin.I like that better”,he smiled.*That’s makes me feel a little bit closer to you*.”Jin ah,can you promise me a thing?”,he asked.

“Mwoh oppa?”.

“Promise me never shed your tears anymore”,he searched your eyes.

“That..I cant guarantee..”,you sighed.*Truthfully,I would have cry everyday*.

“Why?”,he frowned.

“Well..things wont go the way I want.Of course I would cry”,you joked.

He sighed and grabbed both of your shoulders.You were actually quite shocked.WooHyun had never looked at you with such a serious expression before.

“Then,promise me that I will be the 1st person you go to if you ever cry.No matter what situation you are having,always remember..I will be there to support you.Dont be afraid to look for me,because I will always have your back”,he sincerely said.

You blinked and your eyes started to contain tears again.WooHyun’s sincerity had really make your heart go warm and melt.All the worries you had earlier had been washed off by his sincerity.

You put your arms around WooHyun’s neck and sobbed.He too,returned your hug by putting his arms around you.

“Komowo oppa.You know,you always never fail to make me feel better”,you whispered between the embrace.

WooHyun wanted to pull you away to wipe your tears but you refused.You wanted to tell him what you felt.You really need too.

“Wait oppa.Let me finish my words.Oppa,you are the 1st person that had seen me cry before since I was 9.And I never regretted that..because since that day,you were always the person that comforted my tears.I wouldn’t doubt if someone tell me that you are the angel that my mother send to me”,you smiled at the last sentence.

You finally pulled away from WooHyun who was busy hiding his big smile from showing.He was very glad that you trusted him so much.

“Pinky promise me that you wont cry behind my back anymore”,he held his pinky out.

“Pinky promise!”,you beamed and locked your pinky with his.

“If you break it,you will need to kiss me”,he cheesily joked.

You froze at the word ‘kiss’ but smiled a moment later.You leaned closer to WooHyun and pecked him on the cheek.

“That’s the punishment for crying just now”,you giggled and ran away before WooHyun gets to see your extremely flushing red face.You didn’t know why you kissed him either but you just wanted to.

WooHyun stay still at his position and touched his cheek that was kissed by you just now.Then,his lips curved into a small smirk.*That girl..never fails to make my heart race.You are the only one that can do that,you know,Park Lee Jin?*

--

Happy moments come,but you still need to go back home.You looked at your house big gate and swallowed hard.What is your father going to do to you?You don’t want to imagine that.

“You live here?”,WooHyun asked as he looked around.

“Yeah”,you replied.You were too absorbed in your thoughts.

“Get going.Its getting cold already”,WooHyun smiled.

*I wanted to..but..my legs aren’t moving*.”O-o-okayy..”,you stammered and tried to move your legs.You walked a few small steps and sighed.

“Anyong oppa”,you waved as you slowly unlocked your gate.

“Anyong again Jin”,he waved back.

You got into your house and slowly close the gate,not wanting to make any sound.You peeked through your gate small hole to look at WooHyun.His back were facing you and he was walking slowly away from your house.

“Anyong oppa”,you whispered again to yourself before walking in to the house to face your doom.

--

“PARK LEE JIN!WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO YOUR SISTER”,your father yelled the moment you entered the house.

You walked to him,your head hung low.You wanted to tell him the truth but you knew he will never listen.You take a look at you stepsister who were smirking along with your stepmother.

“Oh yeobo..Its okay.You don’t need to be so rough to her.She didn’t knew that her dog would go around bitting people”,your stepmother fakely said.

*So,they lied to appa that Juju bit her.GREAT*.

“Why aren’t you speaking?Are you mute?!”,he yelled and took out a big cane.”You had gotten so bad do you know that!”,he shouted and approached you with the cane.

He stared at you with angry eyes when he stood infront of you.In a blink of eyes,the big cane hit your leg,causing you to drop on your knees.

You flinched and whimpered softly.It was too painful.Your legs were numb and your eyes coudnt help but to form painful tears again.But then,you remembered WooHyun’s word.

‘Then,promise me that I will be the 1st person you go to if you ever cry.No matter what situation you are having,always remember..I will be there to support you.Dont be afraid to look for me,because I will always have your back’.

You breathed back your tears and keep repeating WooHyun’s words in your mind.Your father whipped your hands again and you blinked back your tears hard.

“Don’t you know how to speak back!”,your father hissed.

He was ready to land another whip on you when suddenly a strong hand grabbed his arms.Your eyes were closed tightly,waiting for your father to whip you again.You slowly opened your eyes to find someone very familiar standing infront of you,defending you.

“That’s enough,ahjussi”,the familiar voice warned.

“Jaejoong oppa!”,you cried.Yes,its your cousin brother.Your cousin brother that you hadn’t seen for years.

Jaejoong turned to look at you with a warm smile.”Anyong Jinnie!”,he greeted.

“Jaejoong!Dont interfere with my family problems!”,your father angrily growled.

“I don’t want to.But who ask Lee Jin to be your daughter.Her problems are my problems.Sorry,ahjussi”,he bowed.”Come Jinnie”,he said and helped you stand up.But your legs were hurting too much.

Jaejoong must have notice that.He immediately  lift you up in bridal style to your room.Your hands wrapped around his neck and you rested on his broad chest.You looked at your stepmother and stepsister who's expression werent very good.Lee Eun stomped her foot and keep asking her mother who Jaejoong is.

“What does that kid think he is doing in my house!How dare he interfere what I am doing!”,you heard your father screaming before Jaejoong shut your room door.

 

-End-

Sorry guys for adding Jaejoong into the story last min.:)