Nam WooHyun is my boyfriend?

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

“Juju ah,I am nervous.Its my 1st time going to a formal ball.I am scare that I would bring Jaejoong oppa down”,you sighed as you brushed Juju’s soft fur.Juju just barked softly and snuggled closer to your lap.

You then put him down on your bed and went to open your closet.Tee shirt,Tee shirt and again,Tee shirt.”What should I wear to the ball?”,you sighed.

*Knock Knock*.”Jinnie?”,Jaejoong’s voice called.

“Oppa!Hold on,just a  minute!”,you quickly closed your closet and opened the door for Jaejoong.Jaejoong came in with both of his hands behind,holding onto a pink flowery box.

“This is for you”,he smiled and handed you the box.

“Whats this?”,you curiously asked and open the lid.You gasped when you saw a beautiful white floral knee length dress in it.”Its so beautiful”,you smiled contently.

“It will look even more beautiful when you are in it.Wear it to the ball,alright?”,he patted your bangs.

“Sure!Thank you,oppa”,you said and gave him a friendly hug.

--

‘Baby,I wont be seeing you today alright?I have things to do.But just remember,I miss you’

Love,

Your awesome boyfriend.

 

Your lips curled into a smile when you received WooHyun’s text.You weren’t able to meet him too for you had to go to the ball today with Jaejoong.

‘Alright.I will miss you too,oppa.Saranghae’.

Love,

Jin

You locked your phone and quickly get ready for the prom.Madam Im was suppose to help you for the dress up,so you went downstairs with the dress Jaejoong gave you.

“Pshhh,why is she going to the prom with us”,Lee Eun rolled her eyes with her arms crossed while looking at you with a disgusted expression.Yes,the whole Park family were invited to the ball as your father was one of the employer of the Nam’s company.

You ignored her as you  hold onto your dress tightly.You were afraid that Lee Eun will do something to it.Luckily,Jaejoong was there talking to your father.You quickly went into Madam Im’s room and she gladly welcomed you.

“Omo,our Lee Jin had grown up so beautiful now”,Madam Im smiled as she patted your cheek softly.”Mrs Park must be really happy if she knew you are a good and filial daughter”,Madam Im said,almost crying.

“Ahjumma..”,you called out and hold her hand.”Sorry for all the things you have to go through all these years”.

“Oh..its nothing compare to yours.Why are we saying this now,today is suppose to be a good day.You are finally going to a ball!I am so happy that Jaejoong is here.He protect you so well”,Madam Im said.

“Yeah.Jaejoong oppa is the best brother I ever had”,you beamed and hugged Madam Im.

--

WooHyun straightened himself and looked at himself in the mirror.He was wearing a red matching tie with his tuxedo.This Nam WooHyun would be able to attract any girls heart with his dashing look and wealthy background.But WooHyun doesn’t like it.He prefer wearing a simple Tee and jeans with you by his side.He prefer just being Park Lee Jin’s boyfriend than becoming Mr Nam’s handsome son.

“WooHyun?Its time to go now”,Mrs Nam called out.

“Coming”,WooHyun sighed and take a last look of himself before going.

--

The ball was very grand with luxurious decorations and expensive food.It was full with Nam’s company employers and clients.WooHyun who just arrived not long ago was already being forced to dance with a few of Mr Nam client’s daughter.He shows no interest on any of them even how pretty they looked.

“Oh..oppa..you look good in tux”,one of the girl said while dancing.”What do you think about me?”,she shyly asked.WooHyun just couldn’t stand this type of girls.Fake and full with acting.

“Ugly”,he replied frankly.The girl started to cry and ran away even before finishing the dance.WooHyun just fixed his tie and lazily walked towards the bar.

“Orange juice please”,he ordered and sat on the tool provided.

“Woah,Mr Park’s daughter sure is pretty.Especially the one with Kim Jaejoong”,one of the employer said.WooHyun who overheard the conversation turned to look at them.*Kim Jaejoong?*.

“God,an angel like figure I can describe.Both of them look good together though.Handsome and pretty”,another employer agreed.

“WooHyun ah,come here.Meet Mr Park”,Mr Nam called over WooHyun.

WooHyun reluctantly leave the bar and walked to his father side.”Oh,anyonghaseyo Mr Park”,WooHyun politely bowed.

“Your son is so good looking.Just like you”,Mr Park praised.

“Oh,thank you.I heard that your daughters are grabbing all the attentions tonight”,Mr Nam said.

“Ahahaha,well.Lee Eun ah,come here,meet Mr Nam,appa’s company president”,Mr Park introduced Lee Eun to them.

*God,is he gonna make me dance with another girl again?*.

“Anyonghaseyo”,Lee Eun bowed and put on a sweet smile.

“I can see why your daughters are taking all the attentions now”,Mr Nam joked.”WooHyun ah,why don’t you take Ms.Park for a dance?”,Mr Nam suggested and nudged WooHyun’s arm.

“Yeah,go on Lee Eun.”,Mr Park agreed.

WooHyun,without a choice,took her hands and head to the dance floor.Lee Eun immediately fell for him.Well,who wouldn’t like a good looking and a rich man?She started to wrap her arms around WooHyun’s neck and seductively looked into his eyes.

WooHyun was beyond annoyed.He wanted to push her away but Mr Nam was glaring at him.He gripped on his fist tight and closed his eyes,hopeful that the song will goes by faster.

 

On the other side,you were with Jaejoong with your arms linking on his.He introduced you to his clients and each of them were praising how pretty you looked and how you and Jaejoong looks matching.You just smiled and thanked them.

“Do you want a drink?”,Jaejoong asked.

“Sure”,you smiled.Jaejoong then took you to the bar and ordered you a cup of sky juice.You sip onto your drink and let out a content sigh.”Ahhh,so nice!”,you beamed.

“Mr Kim!You are here today!”,Mr Lee greeted and shook hands with Jaejoong.

“Mr Lee,nice to meet you”,he greeted back.

“Well,your date sure is pretty.Nice to meet you”,Mr Lee said and smiled at you.

“Nice to meet you too”,you returned him back a smile.

“She is Mr Park’s daughter.Dont you remember seeing her last time during the company’s dinner?”,Jaejoong asked.

“Oh!Is Lee Jin isn’t it?Now I remember.I just saw Lee Eun dancing with the Nam’s company heir.They sure look good together.They are just right there”,Mr Lee pointed to the dance floor,

Both you and Jaejoong looked to the dance floor at once.Your cup of sky juice instantly dropped to the ground when you notice who he was.

“Are you saying that guy there is the heir?”,Jaejoong shockingly pointed at WooHyun.

“Yeah,Nam WooHyun”,Mr Lee nooded.”Why?Dont you know him?”.

“Yeah,I do know him.He is my boyfriend”,you unknowillingly said.Your heart and mind was both in a shock and your could felt nauseous in your stomach.*What is happening?*.

 

-End-