She knows

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

“Welcome to the Grand Gangnam Hotel”,the jockey bowed and took Jaejoong’s car key.Your parents and Lee Eun had already gone to meet the in law first and you came later on with Jaejoong since you were too nervous.

You were wearing a knee length white silk dress and a lacey princess heels.When you came down from the stairs with this outfit,Jaejoong couldn’t keep his eyes off you.*This girl is too perfect*,he thought.

Jaejoong came to the passenger side and manly opened the car door for you.You gave him a appreciate smile and got down from the car.While Jaejoong passed his car key to the jockey,you look around the hotel nervously.You bit your lips and your heart accelerate faster seconds by seconds when you think that you are going to see WooHyun later.

Jaejoong turned to your direction after passing and he stare at you with his warm eyes.He walked to your side and gently placed his hands at the small back of yours.

“Lets enter,princess”,he smiled.

Seeing Jaejoong’s smile,your shoulder relaxed and just a bit of the nervousness wear off.You and Jaejoong walked arm in arm into the hotel restaurant while having a light chat.”Don’t be nervous,Jinnie.I am here alright?”,Jaejoong assured.

“Gomowo,oppa”.

The waiter guided you and Jaejoong into the VIP room that Mr Nam booked earlier.The door opened and you saw Mr Nam and your father laughing while Lee Eun trying to start a conversation with WooHyun.

“Oh,Jin!You are here!”,your father greeted.”Come here,sit!”.

“Anyonghaseyo”,you and Jaejoong greeted together and bowed to both the parents.The waiter then assist you and Jaejoong to your seat.All the while,you could feel a pair of eyes staring at you and you definitely knew it was WooHyun.You tried to act like you didn’t know and tightened your grip on Jaejoong’s arm.

WooHyun stare at you and he couldn’t help himself to praise in his heart how pretty and angelic you looked.His brow naturally creased together when he sees you and Jaejoong being so close.

“This is my another daughter.Lee Eun’s elder sister”,your father introduced you to Mr Nam.”And this is my nephew,Kim Jaejoong.I think you should know him.He is the director of the Kim company”.

“Oh!Your daughters are all so pretty.And of course I know who this talented young man is.At such a young age and he had already manage to run a company so successfully.My son sure has a lot to learn from him”,Mr Nam chuckled.

Upon hearing his father’s words,WooHyun frowned even more.*Why should I learn from a jerk?I know better what I should do*.

“Sooo..oppaa..what do you like?”,you hear Lee Eun cutely asked.Your heart cringed in disgust and jealousy at the same time.You were sitting next to Lee Eun who was sitting next to WooHyun.All the time,you tried to keep your gaze towards Jaejoong but you can feel someone staring your back as if it can pierce through you any moment.

The waiter then served your food which was a plate of lamb steak.

“Here,eat this.I already cut it into pieces for you”,Jaejoong grinned and pass you his plate of steak.

“Thank you,oppa”,you beamed.

WooHyun curled his fist into a knuckle when he saw the scene.He thought that he should be the one who was suppose to be doing that to you.But when he remember he cant,his heart fell.

Lee Eun continued to ask WooHyun things eventhough he shows no interest at all.He was too busy observing you and Jaejoong’s interaction.When he saw Jaejoong wipe some stain away from your lips,he really wanted to lounge towards him and beat a crap out of him but he knew he cant.

“They should have baby right after they married!”,Mr Nam laughed.That particular sentence make you,WooHyun,Jaejoong and Lee Eun turned the attention to the parents.You saw your father agreeing and nooding happily while your stepmother smiled elegantly.

“Don’t you think so,Lee Eun?”,your father asked.

“Appa..”,Lee Eun blushed.

“I bet our WooHyun would be able to do so,am I right?He must have inherited some of my genes!”,Mr Nam laughed louder.Mrs Nam tried to calm him down because she knew her husband is getting drunk seconds by seconds.

Upon hearing that,you couldn’t stand anymore.The image of WooHyun and Lee Eun getting married and having babies together really makes your heart hurt more and you felt like puking.You got up abruptly and excused yourself to the toilet.Jaejoong offered to follow but you said it was okay.

Minutes after you have gone,WooHyun excused himself to the toilet too.

You rushed into the toilet and you started sobbing.You washed your face repeatedly and scolded yourself for being so weak.You looked into the mirror and your eyes were red from the crying.You took in a deep breath and walked out from the toilet.

You were about to enter the restaurant again when someone suddenly held your wrist.”Jin ah”,the familiar warm voice called.*NamStar oppa*.

You tried to struggle out from his grasp but he was holding you too tight.You don’t even want to turn to see him for you scare your tears will betray you any moment.

“Let me go”,you said.

“Listen to me.Please.”,he pleaded.You just kept quiet and waited for him to talk.”Jin,I will go in and break off the engagement just right now.I will do it,for you.I cant imagine my future with anyone but only you.I cant give my heart to anyone else.You had it since the 1st day I met you”,WooHyun said and put his hand on his chest.

“Breaking off the engagement?There will never be future for us.Even if the engagement is off,do you think I will be able to go on with you?I told you before,the girl you are getting engaged to is my SISTER!”,you yelled.”Let me go!”,you roughly released your hands away from his grasp and barged into the restaurant.

WooHyun’s tears threatened to fall but he hold it back.He took a deep breath and followed you into the restaurant.

But,both you and WooHyun didn’t know there was a figure standing behind the pillar.She has been hearing the conversation from the start.Thats right,its Park Lee Eun.She had noticed something wrong between you and WooHyun because he had been looking at you throughout the whole dinner.When you leave the room and WooHyun followed after that,she also quietly sneak out to check on both of you and she was right.

“Both of them are past lovers”,she gasped.

 

-End-

Drammaaa~~Lets see what she will do!

Guys,please dooo give me supports by commenting!>~<.I need some encouragement.

Bonus:WooHyun's gif spammmm