Drowned

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

“Yah!Why did you pull me out?I wanted to pay for the bills”,WooHyun frowned,slightly annoyed as he looked around the surroundings.Lee Eun pouted cutely but WooHyun take no notice about it.WooHyun then pulled her arms away from his arms.Lee Eun took a glance at WooHyun and a plan formed in her mind.

“Ouch!”,Lee Eun winced and rubbed her eyes.

“What?”,WooHyun turned his attention to her.”My eyes!Its hurting!”,she cried.”Oppa,can you please help me check on it?”.

WooHyun rolled his eyes,frustrated.*Its because you are a good man,WooHyun*.He bent down his face to her height and stopped her from rubbing her eyes.He started to softly blew on it.Suddenly,Lee Eun wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her lips on his.WooHyun eyes widened in shock and tried to pull away.

By the time he suceed ,it was too late.You have already watched the whole scene.WooHyun took a step forward,hoping to explain it to you but you have already walked away.He then glared at Lee Eun.”What the hell do you think you are doing!”,he yelled and wiped his lips with the back of his palm.

“Kissing my fiancée.What else?”,Lee Eun raised her brow,as if it was the most obvious thing ever.”Well,I do actually hope our kiss would be a little bit more romantic”.

WooHyun flinched at the word ‘fiancee’.She does really have the right to do so but WooHyun doesn’t like the idea at all.He actually hates it,not to mention.

“Lets go”,WooHyun blankly say and followed you and Jaejoong.Lee Eun brushed her bangs to the side and smirked as if it was already her victory.*Got you*.

You walked as fast as you can,getting yourself away from the awful scene.Jaejoong caught your arms and you stopped with your head looking down.”Are you okay?”,Jaejoong whispered.

“Why would I not be okay?”,you forced on a smile and looked at him.*Silly girl,don’t act tough infront of me*.

The four of you continued hiking in silence.WooHyun was 100% annoyed by Lee Eun’s behavior but he just couldn’t show it out.He left Lee Eun behind eventhough she had yelled and complained about how hard it is to pass through the bushes and rocks.His only attention and concern was your feelings.He stared at your back view and he noticed how solemn it looks.Soon,you can hear the sounds of waterfall running down the hill.”It’s the waterfall!”,Jaejoong said cheerfully,trying to grab your attention.You just turned to him and smiled.Your mind is too preoccupied with the scene you saw just now.

But when you saw the waterfall infront of you,you couldn’t help but gasped at the beautiful scene infront.The waterfall flowed down to a small stream decorated with colourful flowers and various shapes of rocks.There were borders on the stream so that the hikers can passed through it and continued hiking.

“Woah”,you praised and your eyes naturally sparkled.You saw a small rabbit on the side munching on a piece of fruit.You approached it and wanted to pat on its head but the rabbit quickly hid behind the bush,afraid of you.You squat down near the bush and gently smiled at the rabbit while gesturing it to come to you.The rabbit must have known you wouldn’t bring it any harm,so the rabbit slowly approached you and snuggled your palm.You giggled and tickled its side.

WooHyun’s heart immediately filled with warmth when he watched you interact with the rabbit.But his warmth turned into jealousy when he saw Jaejoong approached you and tickled the rabbit together with you.*That should have been me*.

“AISH!Stop wasting my time!Lets just continued hiking!”,Lee Eun grumbled.You waved the rabbit goodbye and walked towards the stream with Jaejoong.”You go first”,Lee Eun pushed you to the front when she saw the water in the stream is flowing quite fast.*If anything is wrong,she will die first*.

“I will go first,hold onto my hand after I got onto the second border okay?”,Jaejoong smiled and starts to reach the 1st border.When his right leg was on the second border,he reached out his hands and you put yours on it.He then guided you to walk to the 1st border.”Careful now,its slippery”.

“Oppa~~Hold onto me tight alright?”,Lee Eun sweetly cooed and followed you before WooHyun had the chance to go after you.The four of you slowly continued the pass the borders.Finally,you reached your last border.Jaejoong had already reach the other side.The last border was smaller than before and you need to use only one of your leg to balance yourself.Jaejoong was holding onto your other hand tightly but it was still not really safe.”Lee Eun ah,could you please hold onto Jinnie’s hand to support her?”,Jaejoong kindly asked.

Lee Eun couldn’t say ‘No’.She mumbled something under her breath and hold onto your hands.Just when you were about to step your foot on the last borders,an evil plan came to her mind.She roughly released your hands and you lost your sense of balance.You tried to balance yourself with Jaejoong holding onto your hands but the borders were too slippery.*SPLASH*.You slipped and fell into the stream.

“Help!!”,you yelled as you drank more of the water.Without any rationality,WooHyun jumped into the stream to save you.Jaejoong quickly searched for some ropes in his backpack while Lee Eun just freeze on her spot with wide open.

WooHyun tried to swim as fast as possible to reach you despite the waves that kept hitting his face.*Jin doesn’t know how to swim.I need to save her*.Finally,WooHyun grab onto your arms and Jaejoong quickly throw the rope for WooHyun to grab it.Once WooHyun grab hold of it,Jaejoong pulled the rope back as strong as he could.

Once WooHyun reached the land,he searched for a sign on life on you.Your face was as pale as a white sheet of paper and your lips were blue.”Jin?Jin?”,he gently slapped your cheek,his voice trembling.Everything around him seems to blur out and the only thing he could see was you.Without anymore delay,WooHyun carried you bridal style and run as fast as he could down the hill.”Jin ah,you better be save.Nothing must happened to you”,he whispered.

“Prepare to be caught by the police for attempting to kill”,Jaejoong hissed to Lee Eun before running to catch up with you.

 

-End-