The changes in life

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

You got discharged from the hospital after a few days.And the most impossible thing that you can ever imagine will happen actually happen.Your father had changed.After that incident,Mr Park attended to your every needs as perfect as possible.He even skipped work for a day just to take you back from the hospital.

“Lets go for some feast,shall we?You had grown so thin after eating those awful hospital meal for days”,Mr Park frowned as he touched your thin cheek.You had indeed grown a little bit thinner but you had always been like that.Its a wonder that your father just noticed it now.Your stepmother blinked her eyes,not believing the scene she had just seen.Jaejoong just looked at you warmly.He was glad that your father finally stared to treat you good.

Mr Park brought you to a high class restaurant at the town in a deluxe shopping mall.He ordered various of food and continued putting things on your plate until you felt so full.”Appa,its enough.I am so full already”,you patted your stomach and smiled.”Ehh,you ate so little!Do you want some desserts?”,he asked.”Patbingsoo.Your favorite right?”,he smiled.You almost cried when you heard him saying that.He remembered your favorite food just like how he treated you when you were small.

After the meal,Mr Park insist on bringing you to buy some pretty clothes.”You had been wearing those clothes forever.I had seen you wearing it so long ago”,he shook his head.He then held your hands.Warm tingling feeling started to fill your heart.You missed his warmth a lot.Its isn’t the same when WooHyun or Jaejoong held you.This is the fatherly warm.

“This shirt looks okay,right?”,he put out a pink cute T on you.But his hands never left yours.He held your hands tighter and tighter as if he was afraid that you will leave him.He continued choosing clothes for you and you just looked at him with a smile.Your stepmother did tried to interrupt those moments but Jaejoong had distracted her attention.Jaejoong knew,you need this moments.

You went back home,your hands full with various brands of clothing and other necessities.”Appa!”,Lee Eun went and held your father arms when he saw your father.But your father looked at her with an awkward smile and politely tugged her hands off.Lee Eun’s smile faded instantly with your stepmother’s eyes enlarging to the size of a fishball(Just exaggerating.:D).Your father would never reject Lee Eun’s affection towards him.This was the 1st time he ever did so.

“Have some rest,araso?”,your father warmly patted your head.”Prepare some warm water for Miss to bath now”,he commanded the maids.The maid quickly bowed and head to your room.”Jaejoong,could you please help Lee Jin with the bags?”,he asked.”Sure samchon nim.Anytime”,Jaejoong gladly replied and took the bags away from your hands.

You thanked your father once again and head to your room with Jaejoong following behind.”Woof Woof!”,Juju barked friendly as soon as he saw you.He run into your arms and longingly snuggled in it.”You miss me,don’t you,Juju”,you cooed.He your cheek as a reply.You burst into a fit of giggles and tickled his side.

“Happy?”,Jaejoong suddenly asked.You knew he was asking about how your father treated you.”Em”,you nooded enthusiastically.But your enthusiasm was soon replaced with a sad smile.”I wondered will this last long,Jaejoong oppa..”,you murmured.Jaejoong sat down beside you and looked at you in wonder.”Why not?I am sure he will continued treating you like that”,Jaejoong frowned.

“It might just because of me being in the hospital,oppa.He might just be worried off me temporarily..”.

“Aigoo,don’t think too much alright?I am sure samchon nim isn’t like that.I bet he realized he had done the wrong thing all these years already”,Jaejoong tried to comfort you.Suddenly,he changed the topic.”Lee Eun pushed you down the stream that day right?”,he asked seriously.

You gulped when you heard the question.”I don’t remember”,you lied.You clearly remembered someone did pushed you when you were passing the border and the only person you could think off was Lee Eun.But you doesn’t want any troubles.After all,she is going to marry to WooHyun.Your heart winced when you remembered their engagement.”Anyways,thanks for saving me again,oppa”,you quickly changed the topic.

Jaejoong froze.”No-No problems,Jinnie..”,he stuttered.He wanted to tell you the truth but selfishness overtook him instead.He wanted you to be his and he wanted you to forget WooHyun as soon as possible.

--

WooHyun sighed again.And again.And again.He was lying down on his house couch with a bored face.He had been thinking about you again.And everytime he tried to get you off his mind,the image of you smiling go into his head again.And he would smile like a fool without him noticing when he do that.

“WooHyun?What are you thinking?”,Mrs Nam suddenly interrupt his thoughts.”Nothing”,he mumbled and turned his face away.To be honest,Mrs Nam had noticed something during the dinner with the in laws.She had been observing WooHyun’s behavior and how his eyes seems to be focused on you.But she kept quiet.

“Umma”,WooHyun called.”Hmm?”,she warmly replied.”What if I break the engagement off?”,WooHyun asked.

“Why are you asking that out of sudden?”,she asked.”Nothing”,he sighed again and turned away.

Mrs Nam stood up and walked to her son’s side.She bent down to his ears and whispered”,You don’t like Lee Eun,isn’t it?”,she smirked to herself.WooHyun immediately turned to her,shocked.”You love Lee Jin,not Lee Eun”,she kissed WooHyun’s cheek and walked away.

WooHyun stared at her in disbelief.”How did..she..her..umma”,WooHyun stammered and gulped.

 

-End-

Check out my new fic guys.:D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/260051/my-hot-vampire-prince-fantasy-infinite-romance-vampire-woohyun-love-infiniteiu

Its a woohyunxiu fic!Please support me and subscribes.:D