Jaejoong's Confession

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

You,Mrs Nam and Lee Eun had already spend almost half a day at the orphanage.It was the lunch time for the kids and you went along to the canteen with the kids.The little girl from earlier was clinging onto you and you were glad she finally opened up to you.”Sunmi ah,eat more okay?”,you cooed and put a moderate portion of fried rice on her plate.She happily scoop a spoon of the rice and shoved it into .”Waahh,Sunmi is such a good girl!”,you praised.

The kids who were all playing with you earlier surrounded you and you happily tend to all their needs.”Noona!I want some water”,a boy named Junki held onto your hands.”Sure”,you poured some water into his cup.”The kids love you,I see”,Mrs Nam put her hands on your shoulder and patted it.

“Anyonghaseyo,Nam Emo!”,the kids greeted Mrs Nam and gave her a small bow even though they were all eating.”Aigoo,you kids are so polite”,she praised all of them.”You guys love Lee Jin unni or nonna isn’t it?”,she asked.”YES!A lot!”,the kids hollered in unison.Mrs Nam gave you a smile and walked away with a delighted expression.

But her happiness didn’t maintained long.She turned to Lee Eun to see her beating a kid harshly.The kid was particularly crying but she didn’t stop.”What are you doing”,Mrs Nam frowned as she pulled the kid away from her grasp.”He didn’t want to eat his rice!No matter what I do,he just kept pushing the spoon away.Look,he even poured some of it on my skirt!”,she sadly looked at her skirt,not noticing Mrs Nam unpleasant expression.

You noticed the commotion there and quickly walked to check it out.You saw the kid crying and you pulled him into your embrace.”Its okay.Dont cry anymore”,you patted his back soothingly as he cried in your shoulders.”You should know that all the kids here are not like the ordinary kids!They need special care and you should know patience is the key!This is the main purpose we came here,to give them company.Now that you just hit them,will it makes any difference with their parents or guardian who send them here?You are hurting them more”,Mrs Nam said it out in anger.

Lee Eun’s face darkened and tears well in her eyes.She would have fought back if it was someone else but this was Mrs Nam.She know better than anyone she should just shut up.”Look at Lee Jin here.She treats all the kids equally and all the kids love her.She doesn’t mind even the kids ordered her around.This is they way we should treat them.With love,patience and care.Think of yourself being in their shoes”,Mrs Nam said for the last time and angrily walked away.

Lee Eun glared at you full with hatred before storming off,away from the orphanage.You continued comforting the kid despite everything that had happen.

--

“Do you think you looked very good just now?!”,Lee Eun yelled when you and her reached home.Your stepmother immediately came over and Lee Eun told her the whole story.You just kept your head down in silent.

Suddenly,you yelped out in pain.Your stepmother pinched you so hard on your arm that you could feel that it was burning.”Didn’t I warn you not to do anything stupid?”,she poked your chest harshly.Lee Eun came over and slapped you on the face.She leaned in closer and whispered in your ears.”You think you can get back WooHyun by this way?”,she hissed.

Your eyes widened when you heard what she says.*She knew about me and WooHyun oppa?*.You were already crying because of the pain.”YAH!What are you thinking you are doing to Lee Jin!”,Jaejoong appeared out of nowhere and wrapped his arms around you.He cupped your cheek and you looked at him sadly.”Its okay,wujima yo”,he wiped your tears away and glared at your stepmother and Lee Eun.”Samchon nim is going to hear about this”,he growled before dragging you out from the house.

--

Jaejoong drove you away from your house and bought you a cup of warm milk.He had asked you to stay in his car and you obediently nooded.”Drink it while its warm”,he passed the milk to you.”Thank you,oppa”,you whispered.You started to cry as you rubbed your sore arm and cheek.”It’s so painful”,you murmured.

Jaejoong’s heart winced in pain as he once saw your tears again.”It’s hurting a lot?Here,let me see”,he gently examined your cheek and shoulder.”Aish!Those two aren’t human!How could they hurt you like that.If I could just..ARGH”,he ruffled his hair,frustrated.You were still crying.Jaejoong softened.”Come here”,he cooed and pulled you into his embrace.

You naturally wrapped your hands around his neck and you continued crying in his arms.Moments later,you started to calm down.You sniffled and Jaejoong wiped your tears with some tissue.You looked at him with your sad round eyes.”She knew about me and WooHyun”,you told him.

“WooHyun again”,he hit the window,making you a little bit scare.He suddenly grabbed your hands and searched your eyes.”Forget him,can you?”,he pleadingly asked.You just stared into his eyes,quiet.Then,he eyed your plump red lips.His love towards you overtook him.He slowly leaned closer and closer until his lips met yours.Your eyes widened in shock but you didn’t pushed him away.

Jaejoong began to press his lips on you,tasting your lips.”I love you,Jinnie”,you heard him murmured between the kiss.

 

-End-

>~<