Their first kiss

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

ORANGE-Jinnie's thoughts

BLUE-WooHyun's thoughts

GREEN-Jaejoong's thoughts

RED-Lee Eun's thoughts.

 

The whole journey to the mountain climbing venue was full with WooHyun’s and Jaejoong’s bickers.They started to argue with each other even with just a small thing.When WooHyun suddenly brake causing you to slumped forward suddenly due to the impact,Jaejoong would whack his head and asked him to drive carefully.WooHyun would turned and started to scold him whatever that comes into his mind.

But you couldn’t help yourself to chuckle when you see this side of Jaejoong.WooHyun was always like that to you so you weren’t shocked by his childishness.Jaejoong nevertheless,was the opposite.His image to you was always a mature caring oppa.You didn’t know he had some childishness in him too.

Soon,the four of you reach the venue.You got out from the car and sniffed in a great amount of the fresh air.”Wahhh,its so pretty here!The air is so refreshing!”,you squealed in happiness as the cool breeze hit your face.

“You like it huh?”,Jaejoong chuckled and patted your head.You could hear Lee Eun snickering behind.She checked on her make up and patted some foundation on her face.Then,she sprayed a huge amount of perfume on herself and approached WooHyun.

“Ew,whats this smell”,WooHyun wrinkled his nose as Lee Eun approached him.Lee Eun took a step back upon hearing his words. was left ajar as she stopped at the spot.”Is he really the son of Nam company?How can he not know this is the latest Gucci perfume and it smells nice”,she muttered under her breath.

You,who was watching the scene,laughed to yourself inwardly.*WooHyun oppa doesn’t like your smell!*.

“Lets go”,Jaejoong held out his hands.You gladly put your hands on top of his.WooHyun gritted his teeth angrily when he saw Jaejoong intertwining your hands with his.Lee Eun came to his side and make an attempt to hold his hands but fail.”What are you doing?”,WooHyun frowned when Lee Eun’s hand came contact with his.”Er..nothing”,she mumbled.”Then,lets go.We wouldn’t want to be left behind”,WooHyun nooded and followed Jaejoong and you,leaving her behind.

*He still loves her!I am his fiancée,not that !*,Lee Eun thought angrily and stomped her foot as she followed you all.

Your heart flutter in happiness as you noticed the beautiful nature around you.Beautiful trees and flowers were all around the path and that reminds you of the place where WooHyun 1st brought you.*I miss those moments*.You almost tripped when you were in your deep thoughts,but luckily,Jaejoong was there to hold you.WooHyun wanted to lounge forward to hold you but he was already too late.

The four of you continue to hike and as times pass by,the four of you reach the resting place.The resting place was as pretty as the surrounding.It was a small café decorated with many flowers and vines.”Lets have our lunch there”,Jaejoong suggested.You happily nodded while WooHyun and Lee Eun just shrugged.

The four of you entered the café and found a seat near a window.WooHyun walked faster as he thought he can have the chance to sit with you but Jaejoong had already took the seat beside you.Just before Lee Eun sit opposite you,he roughly pushed her away and got seated on it.”Sorry,I like the window view”,he beamed.Lee Eun just smiled sweetly but deep in her heart,she was burning in anger.

The waiter came and passed you guys the menu.”Kimchi cold noodles?”,Jaejoong turned to you and smiled warmly.Miracously,it was really what you wanted to eat.”How did you know I want to eat that?”,you laughed and slapped his arms.

“What do you want to eat,oppa?”,Lee Eun asked WooHyun while flipping the menu pages.No reply.”Oppa?”,she turned her head up and looked at WooHyun.She followed WooHyun gaze and noticed him staring at you and Jaejoong who was laughing and having a light conversation.His gaze towards you was loving and warm,unlike how he looked at Lee Eun.Cold and expressionless.*I got to do something!*.

The food came and four of you gobble down hungrily.Lee Eun offered to feed WooHyun her fried rice but WooHyun declined.”Aaahhhhhhh”,Jaejoong opened his mouth,indicating you to feed him.You softly laughed and shove a spoon of noodles into his mouth.”Woah,this is so good”,he put a thumbs up.WooHyun hold onto his spoon tightly.*Are they trying to make me jealous now?!*.

After meal,Jaejoong pay up after a short argument with WooHyun that who should be paying.But of course,Jaejoong won and he paid the bill.Lee Eun had dragged WooHyun out from the café when you and Jaejoong paying up the bill.

You came out shortly later with a cup of warm coffee in your hands.You turned to look at Jaejoong and tell him how full you are.But when you turned your attention to the front,your eyes widened and your coffee drop to the ground.Droplets of hot coffee splashed on your hands but what you see infront was hurting you more.

Lee Eun was seen wrapping his arms around WooHyun’s neck while WooHyun’s arms were around her waist.And,their lips were connected together.

“Jinnie?”,Jaejoong quickly turned to look at you with a worried frown.Your expression darkened and you lowered your head.Your tears threatened to fall but you try your best to hold it in.Then,you grabbed all your will and turned your head up to Jaejoong with a happy smile.”Lets go,oppa”,you murmured and quickly walked away.

“Wait up,Jinnie!”,Jaejoong called out.*This is bad,really bad*.

 

-End-

Do comment alot and thanks for the new subcribes!