Kim Jaejoong's Missions

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

“Juju !”,you called as soon as you saw Juju.Juju immediately ran into your arms and your cheek.You laughed and was very glad that Juju was okay.

Jaejoong on the other side was leaning against the door with his arm crossed,admiring the scene of you and Juju reuniting.*She is still the same old Jinnie*.

“Juju ah,look who I brought to see you!”,you happily state as you pointed at Jaejoong.

“Anyong Juju”,Jaejoong smiled as he bent down to pat Juju’s head.Smart Juju who knows who Jaejoong was snuggled into his arms.Jaejoong laughed and played with Juju for a while.

“Juju has been a very good dog,isn’t he?”,Jaejoong chuckled.Juju barked friendly in returned.

--

After few hours being in the clinic playing with Juju,you and Jaejoong bid him farewell.You reluctantly let him go,but the vet say he would be needed to stay in the clinic for another day for inspection.You kissed Juju’s head and tell him that you will be taking him home tomorrow.

You and Jaejoong left the clinic and went to the nearest convenience store for some coffee.You took a glance at your watch and it was already 1 o’clock.You sighed,knowing that you will soon need to return back to home.

“Why are you sighing?”,Jaejoong asked as he took another sip of his mocha.

“Nothing”,you smiled.

*Aish,I know what is she having in her mind just by her sighing.*.”Lets go to the town”,he said without looking at you.

“Town?”,you blinked.

“Yeah”,he bluntly replied and pulled your wrist.

“Wa-wait”,you stammered and grabbed your backpack while being pulled by him.

--

Jaejoong make a few calls outside the store and moments later,a man come in a red Lamborghini.The man exited the car and bowed at Jaejoong.

“Sir,your car is ready.”,he said.

“Get in”,Jaejoong gestured.

“M-mwoh?”,you stuttered,confused.”Where did you get this car?”

“Its my car”,he chuckled at your confusion.He then put his manly palm behind your waist.”Come on,get in.We don’t have a whole day time”.

You got into the car,still confused.Jaejoong then got into the driver seat and drove away.You stared at him as if he is some sort of a weirdo.Your stare actually makes Jaejoong laughed.

“You know,Jinnie.Your oppa doesn’t goes to America to study for nothing”,he guffawed.

“But..but..doesn’t this car cost you millions?”,you looked around the car,amazed.

“I earn millions in a day,Jinnie ah”,he shook his head,amused by your reaction.

--

Soon,both you and Jaejoong reached the town.You gasped and pointed at the places that you thought it was interesting.It had been quite a long time since you have actually come to the town.Wait,not quite,its been a long time,since your mother pass away.Ever since your father got married to your stepmother,you were seldom brought out by them anymore.

Jaejoong stopped infront of a shopping mall and both of you got down.He pass his car keys to the jockey and held your hand.

“Kim Jaejoong’s 1st mission,drown Jinnie with lots of food”,Jaejoong smiled.You hit his shoulder lightly and laughed at his joke.He lead you in the shopping mall and you squealed in happiness.You pointed at random things to Jaejoong and laughed.Jaejoong gaze at you and his heart flutter with satisfaction.*Yes,keep smiling and laughing like that Jinnie.It suits you the best*.

--

Jaejoong lead you into a fancy steak restaurant at the highest floor in the mall.The waiter bowed at both of you and took both of you to your seats.

The waiter wanted to pull out a chair for you,but Jaejoong stopped him.”Let me do it”,he smiled.

“Thank you,oppa”,you giggled as you sat on the chair.

“May I have your order please?”,the waiter asked.

“Order anything you want.My treat today”,Jaejoong grinned.

You flip through the menu and just ordered a salad.

“Hey,whats with the salad.Remember what I say,I am gonna drown you with food”,he smirked.He go through the menu and to your surprise,he ordered ALMOST everything.The waiter bowed and excused himself to prepare your order.

“Oppa,we wont be able to finish all the food!”,you pouted.

“Nah,we will”,he chuckled.He leaned closer to you and looked into your eyes.*I know what you have been suffering for these past few years.Just let me do what I can to repay you for not being by your side*.

The food came and the whole table was overfilled with plates of steaks,fries and soup.You and Jaejoong immediately dug in.Jaejoong will feed you once in a while and you feed back in return.During the whole lunch,what you do were laughing and smiling with him.Besides WooHyun,Jaejoong is the only one able to make you laugh like that.*Gomowo oppa*.

--

“Woah,I am so full!”,you patted your stomach and puffed.”I am going to be so fat,oppa,look”,you giggled and pinched your own cheek.

“Its okay,I will be fat together with you”,he smiled.”Okay,Kim Jaejoong 2nd mission,shower Jinnie with lots of gifts”,he punched his fist in the air.

You shook your head,disagree.”No oppa.The meal is enough”.

“There is no saying ‘No’ today.Okay,let us make a deal,if you ever say a ‘No’ today,you will need to grant me a wish”,he beamed.

“But- No”,your words were stop when Jaejoong put a finger on your lips.

“There goes one wish for me”,he smirked and walked away with both of his hands tucked into his pockets.

“Oppa!”,you pouted and ran to follow him.

--

“Bring me the latest phone”,Jaejoong instructed as both of you went into a phone shop.Jaejoong had said that he will buy anything for you that came into his mind.And you couldn’t say No to him.

“Here is the latest i-Phone 4,sir”,the worker came out with a white touch screen phone.

“I will take that”,Jaejoong said and passed him his ‘American Express’ credit card.

The worker passed him the phone and credit card back and thanked him for coming into the shop.Jaejoong took the phone out and key in something into the phone.

“There you go”,he smiled and passed you the phone seconds later.

“What did you do to the phone,oppa?”,you curiously asked.

“Nothing”,he whistled and walked ahead you.You pressed the on button to find out Jaejoong had save his contact number in it .You laughed when you noticed the name that he save.’The very handsome Jaejoong Oppa’.

“Aigoo,this oppa”,you laughed.

Next,both of you got into a clothing shop.Jaejoong asked the salesgirl to bring you everything that is pretty for you to try on.You told him he doesn’t need to buy anything for you anymore but he insists.He pushed you into the changing room and urged you to try it on.You sighed in defeat and do so.

Jaejoong sat on the couch provided to wait for you and flip through some magazines.

*Clack*,the sound of the door unlocking makes Jaejoong looked up.You walked out in a pink floral stripless dress and slyly smiled.”Looks bad huh?”.

Jaejoong swallowed hard and cant keep his gaze off you.It might be just a normal dress but you look extremely pretty in Jaejoong’s eyes.

“I –I will get changed”,you blushed and rushed to change for you thought Jaejoong thinks its ugly since he never said a word.Jaejoong soon snapped out of his thoughts and grab your wrist.

“You look very pretty in that dress.I will buy it”,he smiled.*You looks just like an angel*.

Your face flushed red and you quickly get changed and try on another dress.

Jaejoong sat back on the couch and lightly touched his chest.”Stop beating so fast,you stupid heart.Kim Jaejoong..keep cool”,he whispered.

 

-End-

Its Labour Day!Happy holiday everyone!:)

Sorry for not mentioning Woohyun for these two chapters.WooHyun will come in the next chapter.Thanks for subscribing and comments!)