Mountain climbing

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

The dinner ended awkwardly that day and you couldn’t stopped thinking about what WooHyun said.His words kept replaying in your mind and you wondered wether you had really make a good decision.

“Jinniiieeee”,Jaejoong popped infront of you with a bar of chocolate.”Your favourite”,he smiled.

“Thank you”,you said.You put aside your Cinderella storybook and starts to unwrap the chocolate.You munched on it and the sweetness took over your sense.”Hmm..maaa”,you squealed.

Jaejoong burst into laughter upon seeing your cuteness.You gave him a few bite of your chocolate and he gladly take it.The moment was soon interrupted when suddenly Lee Eun called you from the stairs.

“Unniii!”,she called.You rolled your eyes in annoyance and got up abruptly.You knew that your father is back and that’s the reason why she had called you ‘unni’.You got down the stairs,followed by Juju who was in Jaejoong’s arms.

“Unniii!”,she cried and hold onto your arms sweetly.Your heart filled with disgust and you grip onto your shirt tightly.

“Appa”,you greet and bowed a little.”Why did you call me?”,you turned to look at Lee Eun with a forcefull smile.

“Oh!Come here.Sit down and I will slowly tell you”,she said and pulled you to the couch.You got seated and Jaejoong who knew her bad intention sat down beside you.”And as I was saying!Unni,tomorrow I will be going mountain climbing with WooHyun oppa!I think this is a very good opportunity to make me closer to him”,she squealed.

You frowned when you hear her calling him WooHyun oppa.*Is she trying to make me jealous or something?*.”Oh,that’s good”,you said.

“And well..i was thinking..to ask you to follow me.My relationship with WooHyun oppa is kind of awkward and don’t you think more people would make it better?”,she grinned.

*Me?Following them?*.

“Yeah,Jin ah,you should follow them.Help your sister out.Their engagement is getting nearer.I am sure you don’t want to see them having an awkward relationship when they are getting married”,your father add on.

*So,that was the reason she had waited for appa to be back.So that I cant decline and say No*.

“Then,I will be following too”,Jaejoong suddenly said.You turned to look at him and he gave you an assuring smile.

Lee Eun’s bright face suddenly turned dark when she heard what Jaejoong said.She wanted to say No but your father agreed and said the more the merrier.She quickly changed her expression and smile sweetly.”Sure.Like what appa said,the more the merrier”,she said while gritting her teeth.

--

It was 8 o’clock in the morning and you had already woken up to get ready for the mountain climbing.You packed your things including band aid and some food into your backpack.You changed into your sports attire and gone downstairs after patting Juju on the head.

Jaejoong was already waiting downstairs and you had to agree that he look extremely good in his attire.He offered to take your backpack and you gladly passed it to him.

Lee Eun came down not long after with her fully pink attire and her big backpack which you assumed she put in her makeup stuff and some other useless things.You,Jaejoong and Lee Eun got into the car and the chauffeur drove you all to WooHyun’s house.

When you reached his house,you couldn’t keep your mouth closed.His house is not any ordinary house.It was a big mansion which was decorated elegantly with big pool and fountain.The garden is full with fully bloom flowers and it looked extremely beautiful.

Your chauffeur stopped infront of his house and all of you got down.WooHyun had already been waiting infront the house.

“Oppa!”,Lee Eun called and ran to his side.WooHyun gave her a cold smile but when he saw Jaejoong and you got down from the car,he started to frown.”Why are they here”,WooHyun asked,annoyed.Actually,he was asking ‘Why is he here’.He doesn’t mind about you following but he is not satisfied with Jaejoong.

“Oh!More people is better right?”,Lee Eun smiled and linked her arms with him.WooHyun was too busy give deathly glares to Jaejoong to bother about her linking arms with him so he didn’t push her away.You saw their closeness and your heart fell.*So..he accepted her already*.

“Lets go”,Lee Eun cheered and pulled WooHyun into the car.WooHyun is driving so Lee Eun sat in the front passenger seat while you and Jaejoong sat behind.Jaejoong passed you some drinks that he had bring earlier from the house and you smiled back to him.

WooHyun who was looking through the front mirror was burning in anger.He grip on the steering,hard and fasten his speed of driving suddenly.You,who was drinking got chocked when he suddenly accelerate causing Jaejoong to scold him.”Yah!Slow down!”,Jaejoong hissed.

“If you want to go slower,why don’t you cycle there”,WooHyun fought back.

You pulled onto Jaejoong’s sleeve and shook your head,asking him to stop.*This is going to be a very long day*,you sighed.

 

-End-

Update!:D.i still need more comments,guys!:(

Jaejoong's and WooHyun's gif spammss.<3