Introduction

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

Poster credit to KpopLover15751/Poster Paradise

You put your favourite storybook into the shelves.You read the book every single day without getting bored with it since your mother passed away when you are just 9 years old.You took one last look on it and shoved it back neatly back to the shelves.’Cinderella’,was the storybook that accompany you throughout the suffering period.You always trust that you will have a happy ending just like how Cinderella had.

“Lee Jin dear?Could you please come downstairs?”,your stepmother called with her soft and gentle voice.*Appa must be back*.You sighed and pretendingly replied her with a happy tone.

Just when you opened your door,your lips twirled into a small smile.There was Juju,your pet dog,your only friend.He wriggled his tails and stuck his tongue out playfully.

“Aigoo,our Juju wants dinner too eh?”,you cooed.You hugged him into your arms and he softly your cheek.

---

“Didn’t I say I doesn’t want any arranged marriage!”,WooHyun yelled in frustration.Suddenly,his father reached out his big hands and slapped him on his face.

“This is not an option.This is not a choice.Its a command”,Mr Nam commended.Mrs Nam approached her son and gently rubbed on his swollen cheek.

“Dear,talk slowly.There is no need to hit him.He is still young”,Mrs Nam defended him.WooHyun squeezed his mother’s hands soflty showing his gratitude for her defend.Mr Nam grumbled and continue glaring at him.

“I don’t care you want it or not.You will have to marry wether you liked it or not”,he shoot the last sentences and walked away.Mrs Nam shook her head,disagree.She always thought that forcing to marry someone would just lead to a marriage disaster.She turned to her son and warmly smile.

“Son,don’t worry.I will talk to your father.Go get some ice and rub on your cheek.And get some rest”,she planted a kiss on WooHyun’s forehead.

“Okay umma.You have a good rest too.Sorry for causing troubles.I just thought..it isn’t the time yet.I hadn’t meet a girl that makes me go love sick.A girl that make me feel like butterflies are flying around in my stomach.A girl that would make me feel ..right..”,WooHyun explained.

“Aigoo,didn’t knew our son was so romantic.You will eventually meet her one day.Until then,I would help with the arranged marriage”,she winked.

“Our omma is the best”,WooHyun smiled and gave his mother a warm hug.

--

*PAK*,the sound of your father slapping you were heard,loud.You just came down from the stairs,hugging Juju with you.With your father slapping you,Juju immediately jumped down from your embrace and barked at your father fierecely.He doesn’t like how your father slapped you.

“Oh my god,jagiya.Why did you hit her so hard”,your stepmother quickly ran over to look at your face,her back facing your father.She smirked and mouthed ‘Shame on you’.

You swallowed hard,not wanting to let your tears flow.*This is normal*,you calmed yourself down.*There is no need to cry*.

“Why did you pushed Lee Eun!Look at her leg!Its all swollen now”,Mr Park fiercely scolded.

You turned to look at Lee Eun who were sobbing and wailing how her leg hurts.You remembered what happen.

 

Flashback

You just came back into the house after cleaning the garden.Your house have hired maids and butler but your stepmother forced you to do it.You doesn’t want to argue so you did it.

Your hands were covered with dirts and soil.You walked pass Lee Eun who were lying on the couch,munching on a pack of chips.

“Yah Park Lee Jin,bring me a cup of water”,she demanded.You nooded and went to the kitchen to grab her the drink after washing away the dirts from my hands.

You handed the glass of water to her but she pushed her hands away.

“What the hell are you doing!Pouring me a cup of water with this dirty filthy hands?!”,she yelled.She stood up and started to poke you on your chest.You backed away steps by steps as she poked you until she suddenly misstep and tripped on the table and fell down.You quickly ran over and helped her up but instead she asked you to go away.

“Get lost!Dont touch me with that dirty hands!”,she cried.You slightly bowed and walked back to your room.

-End of flashback-

You choose to keep quiet.Not explaining.No point to do so.Your father had believed your stepmother’s and stepsister’s words.You just stood there still,trying your very best not to cry.

“Get back to your room.No dinner for you tonight!”,Mr Park hissed.You slowly turned and walked back to your room with Juju following closely behind.You leaned on your door after closing it and took a deep breath again.Then,you dropped to your knee.You cried the whole night that day,hugging Juju in your arms.

 

-End-

How was it?Comments and subscribes!:)