Last Date

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

*Ding dong*,your I Phone message tone echoed in your room.You were just looking through the sketches you drew and expressing your feelings to Juju.You were complaining about  how badly you wanted to ruin their marriage and how much you love WooHyun to Juju.Juju just barked cutely and you doubt that he understand what you were saying.

You quickly checked your message and your heart jumped a little when WooHyun’s name popped up on your screen.You gulped and suddenly felt very nervous.You pressed ‘read’ and his message immediately came up on your screen.

‘Hi,Jin.I know this is sudden..but..I have a favor to ask.You do know this week is the week the engagement party is going on right?’.You stopped reading for a moment as the engagement party came into your mind.”You don’t need to hurt me more by mentioning it,you know”,you stupidly talked to your phone as if your phone was WooHyun.You heaved out a big sigh and continued reading.

‘I was wondering,can we please go on a last date?I know this is too much but I really wanted to do this.It’s very important to me.Please give me a reply,WooHyun’.

“Last date?”,you almost yelled out loud but you managed to control it.”What do I do?”,you murmured.A part of you told you to go and a part of you asked you not to go.*If I go..I know I won’t be able to control my feelings.But..if I didn’t go,I might regret this my whole life.It’s the last chance we can get together*.

And finally,you made a big decision.You replied him with a ‘sure’ and he texted you back the place.This might be unfair to Lee Eun but it’s WooHyun we are saying.He is the love of your life.

--

You dressed up yourself nicely for the day with a cute pink dress and a red hairband.You felt various of feelings in your heart but happy describe your feelings the best.You headed to the venue place which was the theme park.It had been a while since you were there and you felt more happier.

By the time you reached,WooHyun was already there and he looked as handsome as you remembered him.He was dressed in a simple V neck Tee and skinny jeans which  showed his perfect body feature.What shocked you the most was,the bouquet of roses in his hands.”Hi”,he flashed you his dashing smile and you could see his eyes were sparkling.You naturally smiled and WooHyun’s heart immediately accelerate just by seeing your smile.”You look so pretty today”,he stared right into your eyes which melted your heart instantly.”Tha-thank you”,you stammered,avoiding his gaze.

“This is for you”,he gave you the bouquet of roses and you accepted.You secretly smiled to yourself as you sniffed in the wonderful scent from the roses.Suddenly,WooHyun reached out to hold you hand and intertwined it with his.That feeling,the familiar warm loving feeling you had last time when he held your hands.”Let’s just..enjoy the date like how we did last time alright?Be my girlfriend just for today”,he softly whispered into your ears.The word ‘No’ didn’t exist in you that time and you just nodded as a respond.

It felt just right having WooHyun’s hands around yours.His fingers fit perfectly with yours and you swallowed back your tears when you remembered this was really going to be the last time.After today,he is officially going to be Lee Eun’s.You tightened your grip onto his hands when you thought of that and WooHyun smiled in satisfaction.

He paid for the admission tickets and he immediately brought you into the theme park.”Woah”,you gasped when you realized how magical and pretty it was.But there was one thing that confused you.There weren’t anyone around.”Why is there nobody around here today?”,you looked at WooHyun.”I booked the whole place just for today”,he replied.”Mwoh!Oppa,why are you wasting so much money for today?Its no-“,you stopped talking when WooHyun hugged you.”You are still the nagging you”,he chuckled.”Today is a special day.Let’s just enjoyed today alright?”,he whispered between the hug.Your hands just responded naturally and you hugged him back.

Neither both of you were willing to let go but WooHyun took the initiative to pull away reluctantly.”Lets enjoyed today,shall we?”,he grinned.”Em!”,you enthusiastically replied.The 1st ride you guys went were roller coaster.The theme park echoed with WooHyun’s and your screams as there were no one else there.WooHyun was hugging on you tightly because he knew you were afraid eventhough you didn’t say so.

WooHyun and you played around the park somemore and went for a break at the ice cream stall.Since no one was there,WooHyun personally scooped the ice cream for you.He made it just like how it was when you and him went to eat for the 1st time.There were four cute ice cream cone with smiley face just like last time.”Creamie WooHyun appa,Creamie Lee Jin omma  and two Creamie babies”,you repeated what WooHyun said last time.

“You remember?”,his tone was sad.”Of course I do.But it wasn’t going to be real”,you replied but tears were already welling in your eyes.WooHyun’s eyes were already red and his heart hurt just by looking at your tears.”I am sorry”,was the only thing he could say at that moment.

--

Really,time passed faster when you spend it with your loves ones.It was already evening and soon,the last date will end.WooHyun knew about that and he held onto your hands,not letting it go even though your palms were already sweaty.The last ride you and him went was Ferris Wheel.The both of you sat together on the same side and you rest your head on his shoulder with him holding onto your shoulders.That day just make you feel that WooHyun still belong to you.

The sun had started to set and you guys reached the peak of the Ferris Wheel.It stopped right when you and WooHyun were at the highest.”Its ending..right?”,you muttered.”Hmm”,he gently run his fingers through your silky hair.”Look,the sun is setting.It so beautiful”,WooHyun said.You rose right up from his shoulder and looked at the place where he was looking.”It really is”,you smiled.

WooHyun then cupped his hands on your cheeks gently.You could see he was already crying.”Jin,I love you.I really love you.So much that I feel like I am going to die if I don’t see you for a second.But..why do we need to separate..?”,he was already tearing up.Your tears just fell down when you heard him saying I love you.”Why cant we just be together?Why is that is Lee Eun but not you?”,he started to blabber all sort of question as he could not faced the fact that it was the last day.

“Oppa”,you soobed and wiped his tears away.”Don’t cry.It hurts me seeing you this way”,you said.Then,you felt a familiar sweet lips softly pressed on yours.”Please,don’t reject me”,you heard WooHyun mumbling between the kiss.And of course,your eyes just fell closed as you responded to his kiss.WooHyun pulled you closer to him as he deepened the kiss with his arms tightly around your waist.The both of you were still tearing up but the kiss was slow,longing and passionate.

And just like that,your last date with WooHyun ended with both of you kissing under the setting sun with tears and sadness overwhelming both of you.

 

-End-

*Sigh*,i am really sorry for this bad update.I have school tomorrow but i want to get this chapter done.I am sorry if this doesnt satisfied you guys.

Let me know if it doesnt,i will try to make another one okay,:)