The shocking news

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

“Jinnie ah,what are you saying?”,Jaejoong asked in a shocking way.

“That guy there,is my boyfriend”,you replied,expressionless while pointing to WooHyun.You then took a deep breath and started walking to WooHyun who was dancing with Lee Eun.You stood just a few meters away from him and stared at him with eyes full with betrayal.

WooHyun on the other side was forcing to put on a smile on his face as he rocked Lee Eun side to side.After what it seems forever,the song stop and he quickly pushed Lee Eun off.Lee Eun who was totally immersed by him earlier,held onto his arms,not wanting to let him go.

“Could you please let me go?”,WooHyun said annoyingly.

“Wont you want to have another dance with me?”,Lee Eun suggested,smiling.

“No”,WooHyun rolled his eyes and tried to pull Lee Eun’s hands off.

“NamStar oppa..”.you whispered.WooHyun’s attention instantly turned to you as he looked at you,his eyes wide open.

“Jin?What are you doing here?”,he gasped.

“So..this is the thing you are saying you want to do.Dancing with my stepsister?”,you sarcastically said.”You are the heir of the Nam company.And you lied to me saying you lived near the market?”.Tears already started to stream in your eyes.You take a last look at WooHyun before running out from the ballroom.

“Jin ah!”,WooHyun called as he ran after you.You tried all your might to run as fast as you could but your heels weren’t helping at all.You ran outside to the big yard when you tripped and fell down near a fountain.

“Jin!”,WooHyun called and quickly went to help you up.

“Go away”,you sobbed and tried to get up yourself.

“Please.Let me explain.Can you?”.WooHyun asked desperately.

You kept silent and looked away from him.”I..i had always wanted to tell you this.I never meant to kept this secret away from you.I just wanted to find a girl that truly loves me,not my background or my money”,he said firmly.

“So you mean you thought I am a girl that loves only your money?”,you answered.

“No no,Jin.Thats not what I mean”,he said and nervously brushed his hands through his hairs.”What I trying to mean was-“.

“No!There isn’t anymore explaination needed.You lied to me that’s the fact.I hate people lying to me and you know that”,you wiped your tears and stand back up.”I hate you,NamS-or should I say..Nam WooHyun.Just because you are rich,doesn’t mean you can play with my feelings”.

“Jerk”,Jaejoong came out of nowhere and pull you towards him.

“Ahh”,you whined as your leg was injured due to the fall just now.Jaejoong instantly carried you in bridal style and shoot a glare towards WooHyun before walking away.

“My feelings for you are real,Jin!You must believe me.I love you!”,he yelled.You started to cry louder upon hearing his words.The person you loved and trust the most had lie to you too.You doesn’t know what to do anymore.

“Its okay,Jinnie.I wont let anyone hurt you anymore”,Jaejoong cooed as he hugged you tighter.

--

That night,WooHyun kept on calling and texting you non stop to explain about everything.But Jaejoong had already kept your phone away.He wanted you to have a good rest,not bothering about anything else anymore.

WooHyun angrily throw his phone on the wall after hundreds of his calls to you were rejected.He dejectedly slumped himself on his bed and yelled out loud with his pillow covering his face.

“I hate you,Nam WooHyun!You should have tell her earlier!”,he scolded himself.He wanted to try punching himself but he knew that wouldn’t makes any things better.He was really praying very hard that he would be able to find you and explain things to you tomorrow after you cool down a little bit.

You on the other side was crying yourself to sleep with Juju and Jaejoong by your side.Juju whimpered sadly as he saw you crying.He snuggled towards your back,giving you warmth.Jaejoong was sitting by your bed,comforting you with soothing words and promising you everything would be okay.

“I fell in love with a lier,oppa”,you cried.

“Shhh.Dont think any of this.Have a good rest and we will sort things out tomorrow okay?I promise you,once you wake up,things will be a lot more better”,Jaejoong gave you an assuring smile.

“I really love him,oppa.I really did fell for him,deeply”.

--

Morning was full with chaos in your house.You heard a female voice squealing and cheering downstairs.You forcefully wake up and went down after getting dressed up.

You were walking down the stairs when your father greeted you with a big happy smile.”Oh,Lee Jin ah,you are awake!”,he smiled.

“Oh,morning appa”,you politely bowed.

“Lee Jin ah!Lee Eun is getting engaged soon!Why don’t you go and congratulate her?”,Mr Park beamed and pushed you towards the living room where Lee Eun was.

“Engaged?”,you questioned yourself as you walked to the living room.Inside the living room,Lee Eun was squealing like mad and jumping up and down while your stepmother standing beside her with a proud smile.

“Congratulations,Lee Eun”,you said and reached out your hands for a handshake.

Lee Eun forcefully accepted your hand for your father was looking from the outside.”Thank you”,she put on a fake smile.

You smiled back in return and wanted to walk away when you heard something that almost make you fainted on spot.

“Omma!I cant believe I am marrying the heir of Nam company!That WooHyun is just so good looking”,Lee Eun swonned and hugged your stepmother.

Your heart skipped a beat and you started to perspire cold sweat.*She is..getting married with WooHyun?!*.

 

-End-