Pregnant..?

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

Days passed by very fast and before you could realize you had already ran away from your house about one month already.All the days were spend with laughter and happiness.Pure happiness and with love.You and WooHyun were exactly like husband and wife but you and him weren’t officially married.

One evening,you and Woohyun were resting outside the yard.Both of you lie down on the grass and enjoyed looking at the sky for a long time.The sky was filled with birds flying around and it looks even prettier because of the setting sun.You rested your head on WooHyun’s chest and twirled invincible circles on his stomach.”Its so ticklish”,WooHyun giggled and tried to push your hands away.You purposely tickled him more and he squirmed around,laughing.”Stop tickling or I will punish you”,he caught both of your hands.You tried releasing his grasp but he was too strong,so you ended giving up.”Okay okay,I wont tickle you anymore.Can you please let go of my hands now?”,you smiled.

“Not until you call me hubby”,he grinned naughtily.”Hubby”,you stuck your tongue out.”PASS!”,he punched his fist in the air.You laughed and lied back down on his chest.Silence filled the air but both of you were comfortable with it.Suddenly,you remembered something.”Oppa..do you..miss your own home..?”,you timidly asked.”This is my home now”,Woohyun said,trying his best to ignore your question.”I mean..your parents”,you tilted your head up and looked at him.

WooHyun kept quiet.Honestly,he missed his family and he wanted to see his mother but he knew,if he go back,he wouldn’t be able to spend days like this with you again.”Should we..check our phone?”,you suggested.Ever since the both of you came to the village,phone didn’t exist in your life anymore as if its not there.WooHyun and you permenantly off both of your phone and kept it away.He thought about it for a while and then nodded.

You quickly got up and ran into the house to grab both of the phones.Then you ran back out to the yard.WooHyun took his phone and you took yours.The moment both of you waited the phone to finish loading completely,it was nerve wrecking.

’99 missed call and 30 unread message’.

’80 missed call and 41 unread message’.

Both of you silently checked the phone.Your message was mostly from Jaejoong.And the last message caught your eyes.It was send 5 days ago.You opened the message and you gasped.

‘Jinnie,please.Come back.Samchon nim had been admitted to the hospital’,from:Jaejoong.

You started to panic.”Oppa!”,you cried and quickly showed him the message.WooHyun was also shocked but he remained calm.”Oh god,what should I do?”,you sobbed.Seeing how worried you are,WooHyun hugged you to calm you down.”My father was admitted to the hospital but I not there,being by his side.I am such an unfilial daughter”,you started to cry.”Shhhh,its not your fault.You didn’t know about this right?”,WooHyun patted your back.

“Let’s go back and visit him now”,WooHyun said.

--

And with WooHyun’s words,the both of you were now seated in the train.You bit your lips and nervously played with your fingers.WooHyun held your hands and softly caressed the back of your hands.

It feels like forever to reach the place where you stayed last time.You dashed out from the train station with WooHyun following closely behind.You got to know where the hospital was from Jaejoong’s message.

You reached the hospital and ran to the counter.You told the nurse your father’s name and she directed you to his ward.You were so worried that you forgotten WooHyun.If he hadn’t held your hands when you were following the nurse blankly,you might didn’t even realise he is there.

The first person you saw when you neared your father’s ward was Jaejoong.”Jinnie?!”,his eyes widened in shock,not believing that he was looking at you.Your stepmother and Lee Eun’s head jerked up immediately when they heard Jaejoong calling your name.”Where is appa?”,you ran over and grabbed Jaejoong’s arms.

“WooHyun?!”,Mr and Mrs Nam were also there when they received the news.Mrs Nam ran over to her son and longingly hugged him close to her.”Where had you been?”,she sobbed.”Omma..”,WooHyun hugged her back,his tears threatened to fall.He noticed how pale and tired his mother looked.*She must have been very worried about me.Look how thin she had gotten*.He somehow started to feel guilty.

Mr Nam went over and pulled his wife away before giving WooHyun a tight slap on his cheek.”You are not my son anymore!Get lost!”,he yelled.You flinched when you noticed how pain the slap would be.You quickly ran over to WooHyun’s side and protectively stood in front of him.”Its all my fault,Mr Nam”,you bowed.

“Look how they protect each other!Both of you cheated on me and now you are acting all lovey dovey!”,Lee Eun spatted.”I never loved you at the 1st place”,WooHyun stared at her coldly.Lee Eun whimpered and ran to her mother.

“Both of you better stay away from each other now that you came back!The engagement is still going on”,Mr Nam growled.

Then,Woohyun said something that shocked everyone in the room even yourself.”We can’t.Jin is pregnant”,WooHyun declared.

 

-end-