Unconscious

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

WooHyun rushed you to the nearest clinic that was located down the hill.The doctor and nurses quickly put you and the bed and began the inspection.WooHyun wandered outside the ward nervously.”Please be safe.Please be safe”,he whispered to himself.

Shortly after,Jaejoong came in,panting.”How is she?”,he asked.”They are still checking on her”,WooHyun replied.”Where is Lee Eun?”.

“She?She is still up the hill.You don’t know what she did,don’t you?”,Jaejoong frowned.”What did she do?”,WooHyun eyes lit up curiously.

“Lee Eun is the reason why Jinnie is in there now.She pushed her.Didnt you see?”,Jaejoong explained.WooHyun’s face immediately darkened.What does that crazy girl think she is doing to the girl he loved?

Just when WooHyun about to answer Jaejoong,the doctor came out.”We need to transport her to the nearest hospital as soon as possible.She drank too much of the water and some of the water had entered her brain.We cant possibly perform a surgery here with our insufficient tools.And we cant wait any longer.She will be in danger”,the doctor explained.

Hearing the word ‘danger’,WooHyun felt his body temperature dropped.He dashed into the ward and picked you up in bridal style and dashed to the car.He gently put you on the back seat and sped off as fast as he could.Jaejoong almost couldn’t followed because WooHyun acted so fast.Luckily,he managed to go in the passenger seat.At that moment,no one even remembered where Lee Eun was.

--

WooHyun’s palm were clasped together as he waited outside the surgery room.Jaejoong couldn’t stop walking back and forth at the corridor.Mr Park and your stepmother arrived later on.”How is she?”,Mr Park frowned worriedly.As your father,he couldn’t stop worrying you as soon as he heard the news from Jaejoong.Your stepmother just snickered and gave the you-deserve-it face.But of course,she wouldn’t show it infront of your father.

Jaejoong explained everything to them and Mr Park’ s heart dropped.”Omoooo,Lee Jin must be okay”,your stepmother acted.”Where is Lee Eun”,your stepmother suddenly asked.Jaejoong almost cursed out loud when he heard her name.”That ”,he murmured but your father heard.”Jaejoong,what did I say about calling Lee Eun by her name?”,he scolded.

“ Samchon nim,I don’t planned to tell you this at first.But she is too over this time”,Jaejoong said.”What do you mean over?”,Mr Park furrowed his eyebrow.”Lee Eun pushed Jinnie down the stream.I saw it with my own eyes”,Jaejoong said.

Your stepmother eyes quickly widened in shock.”What are you saying,Jaejoong?Our Lee Eun couldn’t possibly do this”,your stepmother cried.Mr Park couldn’t say anything because he knew Jaejoong wouldn’t lie such thing.Just then,he noticed WooHyun sitting by the corner.He hurried off to ask WooHyun.

“Oh WooHyun ah,you are here”,Mr Park greeted.WooHyun snapped out of his daze and he finally noticed your father is here.”Abonim”,WooHyun got up abruptly and bowed.

‘Erm..I..was wondering..Jaejoong said Lee Eun pushed Jin to the stream.Is..this true?”,your father hesistatly asked.”I..didnt actually know what happened,abonim.I was behind”,he said.

The surgery room opened and the doctors came out .He took his mask off and looked for your guardian.”Can I know who is Park Lee Jin’s family members?”,he asked.WooHyun and Jaejoong immediately dashed to the front.Your stepmother disliked the scene infront.Its normal Jaejoong to do that,but why WooHyun is doing that too?

“The surgery was a success.But there was too much of water that had gone into her brain.It will take time for her to wake up”,he smiled and walked away.

“Why does he mean by take time?She is not waking up now?”,WooHyun angrily said.The nurses pushed you out from the ward and WooHyun dashed to your side.Your face was still very pale and WooHyun’s heart cringed at the sight.”We will pushed her to the ward”,the nurse smiled.

WooHyun just restlessly followed the nurses along with Jaejoong.Mr Park was about to follow when suddenly your stepmother hold onto his arms.”She is safe.Lets go and find Eunnie”,she smiled.Mr Park pull his arms off from your stepmother and coughed.”She will be okay.Lee Jin is in a much more worse condition”,he said and strolled off.

Your stepmother clenched her fist and her face darkened.”Now,she is important eh?”,she smirked.

 

-End-