Wrong

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

You didn’t wake up for the past few days.You were lying on the hospital bed with tubes and wires attached all around your body.Mr Park,Jaejoong and WooHyun stayed by your side most of the time and it hurts them when time passes so quickly but you still hadn’t wake up.

Jaejoong and WooHyun had gone home to refresh themselves after Mr Park convinced them to do so.Mr Park sighed and sat down beside your bed.He then gently take your hand and put it on his cheek.”Jin ah,when are you going to wake up?”,he croaked,almost in the verge of crying.A sudden hit of realisation came to him.Why didn’t he treated you better before?Why did he focus everything on your stepmother and Lee Eun but not you?What if this time you just leave him like your mother did?

“I am sorry I didn’t treat you better before.I don’t deserve to be your father.I am so sorry”,he sobbed.”You will forgive appa for being selfish right?”,he gave out a bitter smile.He put your hands down and rushed to the washroom to wash his face before anyone could see him in that state.

While he was gone,your fingers suddenly twitched.And a single tear rolled down from your eyes before you slowly open your eyes.

--

“Jinnie!You are awake!”,Jaejoong beamed happily.He had rushed to the hospital as soon as your father gave him a call.WooHyun came a bit later and he stopped infront your ward,not daring to go in.He reached out his hands to twist the door knob but withdraw it on a second thoughts.Suddenly,the door flung open and Mr Park saw him.Mr Park was about to go for work.”Oh!WooHyun ah!Come in,Jin is awake!”,Mr Park smiled.

WooHyun gave him an awkward smile and walked in with a basket of fruits in his hands.”Hi”,he coughed.You gave him a warm smile and his heart responded.He put the fruits on the table and walked to your bed.”Feeling better?”,he asked.”Yes.Thank you”,you smiled.

The conversation just end there.Neither the three of you knew what to say.Jaejoong looked at you,you looked at Jaejoong and WooHyun looked at both of you.”Oh!Jaejoong oppa!Thanks for saving me.I hadn’t had any chance to thank you!”,you suddenly grinned and held Jaejoong’s arms.

Jaejoong and WooHyun just looked at each other in shock.It wasn’t Jaejoong,it was WooHyun.”I..Its not-“,Jaejoong wanted to explain but WooHyun cut in.”Yeah!Jaejoong acted just like a hero.He jumped into the stream,not even caring about his own safety”.Jaejoong turned to look at WooHyun but WooHyun just gave him a smile.You were laughing happily and you thanked Jaejoong once again.It was already enough for WooHyun just seeing you like that.

You were forced to rest by both Jaejoong and WooHyun.Jaejoong make sure you are covered warmly by the blanket before leaving the room.

“Coffee?”,Jaejoong asked after leaving your room.”Sure”,WooHyun replied.

They had gone down to the cafeteria at the hospital for coffee.They sat down on a table and ordered themselves their drinks.”Why didn’t you say it was you earlier”,Jaejoong curiously asked.”Sometimes,its better not to know the truth”,WooHyun answered.

Jaejoong frowned in confuse.”Why would that be?This isn’t something that would hurt or harm her”.

“I am getting married to her sister,Jaejoong-shii.Letting her know I saved her will just make her cant forget me more.Truthfully said,I myself don’t even know when can I forget her.Maybe I wont for my whole life.But her..with you beside her,I am quite sure she will be able to do so.Dont you think her forgetting me will bring you much more benefits?”,WooHyun chuckled at the last sentence.

Jaejoong eyes widened.”Its so obvious you liked her,Jaejoong-shii.I wondered why Jin hadn’t notice it”,WooHyun softly laughed.Then,he looked at Jaejoong seriously.”Promise me you will make her happy”.

Jaejoong just nooded and smiled.Without Jaejoong noticing,WooHyun’s eyes were already streaming with tears.*It feels so hurt to be sending her to another guy like that.But..her happiness wins everything.I cant risk it..*

--

“Did you do it,Park Lee Eun.Answer me”,Mr Park sternly looked at Lee Eun.Lee Eun looked away in guilty.”Did you pushed Jin down the stream?”,he asked again.

Jaejoong was looking at her with his arms crossed.She really did do it,he saw it with his own eyes.”Omooo,yeobo.I think it was just a misunderstanding.Maybe her hands..slipped”,your stepmother quickly explained.

“I am asking her”,Mr Park replied.Lee Eun couldn’t say anything.”I…didn’t”,she denied.”You did!”,Jaejoong angrily growled.”I didn’t!What are you saying!”,she yelled back and ran upstairs.

“She definitely did something wrong.Or else why would she acting this way!”,Jaejoong turned to look at Mr Park.Mr Park sighed.He cant do anything.Both Lee Eun and Lee Jin are his daughters.”Lets just..forget about it”,he whispered,stood up and walked away.

“I am calling the police”,Jaejoong said.Mr Park stopped walking.”Please,Jaejoong.Dont.For my sake”,he whispered.

Jaejoong ruffled his hair in frustration.Your stepmother just smirked and followed your father and walked away.

 

-End-