Confession from the heart

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

You happily skipped to the market,half anticipating WooHyun’s presence.Once you reach the market,your eyes immediately searched for him.

“Anyong Jin!”,a cheeky voice called out from behind.

*NamStar*,you thought and sweetly turned to face him.”Anyong”,you giggled.

“Saw you looking for me just now.You miss me that much huh?”,WooHyun teased while his lips slowly curved into a small teasing smirk.

You turned red instantly upon hearing his words.*How did he know that?*.”No-no,I didn’t.What are you saying”,you swallowed hard and turned away from his gaze.

WooHyun guffawed and wrapped his manly palm around your petite hands.”Lets go”,WooHyun smiled.

“Go where?”,you raised your brow.

“Date”,he winked.

--

WooHyun took you to the top of the hill where you and him walk pass the forest both of you went before.You secretly smiled when you remember that time when you misunderstood him bringing you into the forest to kill you.

-Flashback-

 

“Where are we going,NamStar-shii”,you asked curiously.

 

“Shhh,just follow me”,he smiled.

 

He lead you into the small forest near the market.You looked around the surrounding.*What is there to see in a forest*.Then,suddenly a stupid weird thought crossed your mind.*Is he bringing me to a place where there is no one around and kill me*,you gasped.

 

You then stopped walking and just stared at WooHyun.WooHyun noticed you stopped following and turned to look at you.

 

“Waee,any problem?”,he asked.

 

“You..you..you don’t plan to bring me in the woods..and…and…and kill me right?”,you gulped.

WooHyun stared at you with a look and suddenly burst out in laughter.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,yes I will do that”,he guffawed.

 

You gasped and backed away from him.He walk towards you and held your hand gently.

 

“No silly,why would I want to do that.Come on,lets go.We will be late!”,he smiled.

 

-End of flashback-

 

“Hehehe”,you giggled when you remember about that time causing WooHyun turning behind and look at you with a weird expression.

“Are you thinking something weird again?”,he raised his brow.

“Aniya”,you denied,still giggling.

WooHyun then stop and lowered his face to match with yours.”Could you stop doing this?”,he frowned.You quickly stopped giggling and cupped your mouth for you thought he was angry.”You are so cute doing this till you makes me wanna..”,WooHyun smirked and suddenly go closer to your face.Your big eyes rounded and you backed away a little due to the sudden action.”Wanna pinch you!”,WooHyun laughed and pinch both of your cheek.

He then stuck his tongue at you and ran forward.You blinked several times before your lips formed into a small smile.

“YAH,NamStar oppa!”,you laughed and ran to catch him.

You and WooHyun played around for a moment before reaching the top of the hill where you gasped when you saw the pretty scenary.

“Wahhhh!Its so pretty!”,you squealed and jumped a little when you saw the scenary.From there,you can see the whole village while the fresh breeze hit your face with a sweet nature scent.You were so delighted to be there.

“Look oppa,the houses looks so small!We are like in Gulliver’s Travel now!”,you pointed happily.

“You like Gulliver’s Travel?”,WooHyun chuckled and sat down on the soft grass land with his legs all stretched out.You walked over to him and sat down beside him with your arms hugging both of your knees.

“Aniya.I like Cinderella better”,you breathed in hard.

“Cinderella?Why?”,WooHyun started to look more interested.

“Because..Just..i like it”,you replied.*How am I suppose to tell you that my life is similar to hers?*

“Oooo,someone wants a handsome prince”,he teased.

“No no,its not about the prince..well..although..I wish to have one”,you whispered the last part,hoping he wouldn’t hear but to your misfortune,he heard.

“I can be your prince”,WooHyun smiled.You instantly turned to look at him when you noticed him blushing.

“Oppa,are you blushing?!”,you laughed.

“No I am not”,he denied and looked away.

“You cant hide from me”,you giggled and scooted nearer to him where you started tickling his side.WooHyun flinched and started laughing and struggling to released from your grasp.You continued tickling him despite his struggle.Suddenly,WooHyun grabbed both of your hands and pinned you down of the ground.

You took a few seconds to realize that WooHyun was actually on top of you.Your palm were rested on his manly chest while WooHyun’s hands were on both of your side near your face.Your eyes blinked continuously as you stared into WooHyun’s perfect face.To see him so close up,he look even more handsome.You observed his eyes with dark black orbs which makes you feel like you were mesmerized in it.You felt so warm and your heartbeat accelerate as the seconds goes by.

“Still want to tickle me?”,WooHyun whispered and look into your eyes.His gaze slowly shift to your plump red lips that looks so kissable to him.He slowly lean closer and closer to you until his lips and yours were just few inch away.He took a look at you before pressing his lips on yours.

You gasped when you felt his warm lips on yours.But as his kiss got softer and more gentle,you started to relax and kissed him back.Your hands naturally released away from his chest and wrapped it around his neck.It was like..the kiss was very alluring.WooHyun shifted his position to a more comfortable place and place his palm on the back of your head.

A short while later,he pulled away from the kiss and searched for your eyes.”Jin..I had been waiting so long to tell you that,I love you.I love you ever since I saw you the 1st time.I cant wait to tell you my feelings for I had kept it in for a very long time.But..you are too hard to resist.You..stole my heart from the 1st moment I saw you.So..please be responsible to take good care of my heart..will you?”,he whispered.

Your heart melt at his confession.It was too good to be true that NamStar oppa would actually like you.You weren’t sure of your feelings towards him but now,you can confirmed that you had the same feelings like how he had for you.

“Well,lets count that as a double crime,you stole my heart too,oppa.Saranghae”,you shyly smiled before pulling him closer to you for another kiss.

 

-End-