Meeting again

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

Poster credit to sushi_kimchi/poster paradise

Ever since that day they met,WooHyun just couldn’t forget her.She is always in his mind,making him smiling foolishly whenever he thought of her.

He got up early in the morning every single day just to go to the market,hoping to meet the girl again.He wandered off around the market and even searched in the alley but he never get to meet the girl.He hope that he knew the girl name,at least he can ask around where is she but unfortunately he don’t.He always end up going home,disappointed,but he swear he will never give up.

You on the other side were banned by your stepmother from going out again.She thought you had went out to play the other day.Instead,Madam Im took over your place,going to the market everyday for you.

You stay at your room every single day and only go down for lunch and dinner.And by that,you finally have time to do the thing you like the most.Sketching.Drawing.You always have somekind of interest towards arts.You love drawings ever since you were little and it was because of your mother.Your mother was an artist before she pass away.A great one.You must have inherited it from her.

You started to randomly sketch anything that you had in your mind.Unknowillingly,you sketch the face of the man that you met him that day.You admired your own sketching and smiled.

“How can a man look this handsome”,you whispered.When you realize what you were saying,you hit yourself.”What are you saying Park Lee Jin!You are not falling for him are you”,you scolded.You quickly keep the sketch away,preventing yourself to think anymore further.

----

The next morning,you woke up early and head downstairs to see Madam Im clutching on her back tightly.

“What happen ahjumma?”,you asked shockingly.

“Nothing,its just some old injuries”,she weakly smiled.But from the way you see,it seems that it was hurting a lot .She was even sweating cold sweat and her grip on her back never loosen.

“What do you think you are doing here,Madam Im?Didnt I tell you to get to the market?”,your stepmother scolded.

“She is not feeling well.”,you fought back.She raised her brow ,showing you the are-you-fighting-back face.

“Its okay Lee Jin,I still can go”,Madam Im tried to assure you.She patted your hands soflty hand softly and headed to the front door.When she was about to turn the door knob,she suddenly leaned on the wall beside.

“Ahjumma!”,you called and rushed to her side.”You should really go to rest.”,you insisted.

“I will go on her behalf”,you turned to look at your stepmother with a firm look.You can see that she wanted to say ‘No’,but your firm look might have scare her a little bit?She just nooded and spat.

“You better come back early,or I will make sure some things gonna happen”,you heard her muttered as she walked away.

You turned your attention back to Madam Im.You took her hands and lead her back to her room.You gently put her down on the bed and put a pillow on her back to support her.

“Rest well ahjumma.I will get some oilment for you in the market”,you smiled.

“Thank you Lee Jin ah”.

You nooded and head off to the market immediately.

--------

WooHyun wondered around the market just like a normal day.He roamed around,checking on random things that were sold in the market boringly.*When can I meet her*.

“Ahjumma,I need a half kg of cabbage please!”,a familiar voice ring in his ears.He turned to the voice instantly.His eyes suddenly sparkled and a little smirk formed on his lips.*Its her!*.He walked towards the girl’s back and tapped on her shoulder.

You spunned around to find the village boy behind you,smiling brightly as ever.You looked him from his head to toe.He looks..different.He wasn’t in pyjamas anymore and he looks..hot.He was wearing a wife beater and a tight slim jeans.You almost couldn’t recognize him if it weren’t his cheeky grin.

“Remember me?”,he beamed.You just blinked towards his question,stunned.He stared at you for a moment and chuckled.*How can she be this cute*.

“What are you doing here”,he asked.

“Buying vegetables?”,you replied as if it was the obvious thing to do in the market.He chuckled once again and shook his head.

“Erm,nice meeting you again.I got to go to the next stall”,you bid him goodbye and dashed off to the next stall.*Phew,if I stay there any longer talking to him,my heart would have jump off from my chest*.

You went to the poultry stall next.To your surprise,WooHyun is there,waving at you,smiling.

“What are you doing here again”,you raised your brow.

“Buying meat?”,he replied,following your previous answer when he asked what are you doing here.

You rolled your eyes and actually found him quite annoying.You thanked the abonim who passes you a pack of chicken meat and get to the other stall,not forgetting to buy Madam Im's oilment.To your surprise,WooHyun was walking side by side with you.

“Why are you following me”.

“You don’t own this market,do you?”,he teased.You remained silent and mumbled something under your breath.

While walking,WooHyun constantly tried to start a conversation with you.But you never answer any of his question.Then he kept quiet for a moment.You turned to look at him,seeing him pouting.You noticed how cute he look and laugh out a little yourself.Eventhough you didn’t answer any of his question,somehow you like how he accompany you,walking around the market with you.His manly yet warm voice ring in you ears,making your heart flutter whenever you hear his voice.

After a moment,you finally finished with your shopping.You take a glance at your watch and sighed.Its time to go back to hell.Your heart slumped in sadness when you knew you gotta leave the market and..WooHyun.You stopped infront of the market entrance and turned to him.

“I gotta go back now”,you said.He once again pouted.He too not wanted to part with you,but he just couldn’t randomly said it out.

“Will you be here again tomorrow?”he asked longingly.

“Maybe?”,you teased.You too,hope that you would be able to come again,but your wouldn’t know wether your stepmother would allow you to or not.

“Well,can I at least know your name?Pretty please?”,he pleaded with both of his hands out,rubbing against each other.

“Park Lee Jin”,you smiled for the last time and ran off.

“Park Lee Jin!”,he yelled.”I am Nam-“,he stopped when he remembered he shouldn’t tell out his real name.He already said he wouldn’t want you to know about his real name.Then,an idea popped in his mind.”I am NamStar!Nice to meet you!”,he once again yelled.

You,who were running was smiling like a fool.Why?You didn’t know too.*NamStar.Weird name,but I like it*.

WooHyun stared at your running back longingly.He finally get to see you after so long.”Park Lee Jin”,he whispered.”Such a pretty name.Suits your cute looking face”.

 

-End-

Thanks to you too nammirahae,milkmaniac!

Thank you to every single one of you.Please continue to support me!Appreciate your supports too,silent readers.:)