The ball

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

You finally have some time for Jaejoong after a various date with WooHyun.Jaejoong had been noticing your daily changes in you and he knew he had to ask you.That one morning,WooHyun had texted you that he cannot meet you because he was busy(But actually is because he was planning to run away from another arranged marriage from his father).

You were sitting on the garden’s bench after cleaning it and thinking how much you missed WooHyun while looking into the deep blue sky.

“BOO!”,Jaejoong playfully scared you and grabbed both of your shoulders from behind.You jumped up,startled for you were busy thinking about WooHyun just now.You turned to look at Jaejoong and smiled brightly.

“Oppa!”,you let out a sigh and lightly slapped his shoulder.He let out a small laugh and took a seat beside you.

“What are you doing here,Jinnie?”,Jaejoong asked.

“Nothing.Just..chilling”,you replied and secretly smiled when WooHyun crossed your mind.

“You know..I felt like I haven’t seen you for so long already”,Jaejoong turned to stare at your side face.

“What do you mean you haven’t seen me so long?I am at home everyday,eating dinner and seeing you each day”,you giggled,still not realizing his true question.

“Well,yeah of course I know.What I was trying to say is,you don’t have time for me anymore”.

“Don’t be silly oppa,I always have time for you.You are my best oppa!”,you smiled.

The word oppa makes Jaejoong heart hurt a little bit.He never wanted to be just an oppa.He wanted to be something more.

“Hmm..okay,since you said this,I wouldn’t mind to ask you for a favor”,he said.

You changed your gaze from the sky to Jaejoong’s words.”What favor?”,you asked curiously with your head tilted to the left side abit.

“Come to a ball party with me”,he said.

 

--

“Why cant this child just listen to me once!”,Mr Nam barked angrily.WooHyun had locked his door room and uses a chair to block the entrance when he overheard a conversation of his father and a businessman on phone.Mr Nam was planning another meeting for him again.He had been locking himself in the room since the morning and he leisurely rest on his big bed,thinking about you.

When he make sure the coast was clear and it was already night time,he exited his room and went down for dinner.He cautiously looked around,afraid of his father sudden attack.

He sat down on the dining table with Mrs Nam opposite him.He was about to open his mouth to ask where his father was when a big slap landed on his head.

“Ouch!”,he yelped and began rubbing the burning part furiously.Mr Nam walked to his seat and sat down before clearing his throat.

“That’s for being disobedient!”,he hissed.

“I told you I don’t want any arranged marriage”,WooHyun mumbled and shrugged.Dinner was served and the three of them began eating.

“Yeobo,when is the annual ball?”,Mrs Nam suddenly asked.

“Oh!If you didn’t ask,I would have forgotten.Its this weekends.And I believe!”,Mr.Nam turned to look at WooHyun.”Our good son would be there and take an interest on a girl”.

“Why is this ball thingy held every year?Its so annoying”,he whispered.Mr Nam shoot him a glare and WooHyun immediately shut his mouth and continue eating his dinner.

“Dress well and impress me by finding a proper decent girl,Mr Nam WooHyun!”,his father warned.

At that moment,WooHyun was thinking of asking you to go but he had no idea how can he tell you he is the richest bachelor in town.

--

“Ball?No no no no.I could never go to a ball”,you shook your head,disagree.

“Why it is?”,Jaejoong furrowed.

“I will never be qualified to be your date!”,you replied.

“What do you mean you don’t qualified?No one is more qualified to be my date than you.Come on Jinnie,just go.For me,please?I thought you said you would always have time for me?I will not find any other girl to be my date unless its you.Do you want the awesome Kim Jaejoong to go to a grand ball with no date?Do you want people to laugh at me?”,he fake a sniffled.

You were hesitated wether to go or not.You look at Jaejoong with his big puppy eyes,mouthing please and lowered your head.He had already said to the extent that he wouldn’t find any other girl.You felt bad for rejecting him.A moment later,you nooded your head slowly.Jaejoong’s face immediately brighten as he pull you into a hug.

“Thank you Jinnie!”,he said and smiled.

 

-End-

Sorry for not updating for so long!

Mind checking out my new fic?Starring EXO!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/210880/exo-ordinary-planet-love-fantasy-romance-exo-exok-exom-exomandklove-loveandfriendship

Please do support ,subcribes and comments!