Meeting the in-laws

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

Days weren’t going better for you,in fact,worst.Your mind gone blank and everything you do seems wasn’t going your way.Your eyes were swollen due to the crying and you hadn’t eaten well for days.It had been a week since you had broken up with WooHyun and it was still hurting you.

“Lee Jin!Clean the mess in the living room”,your stepmother hollered from the stairs.Of course,the torture of your stepmother hadn’t ended.You dragged yourself to the living room and started to clean the mess that Lee Eun had made earlier.You were about to take the glasses to the kitchen when suddenly you tripped and the glasses fell onto the floor and break.

“What’s that noises down there!”,your stepmother yelled from above.

“No-nothing!”,you quickly replied and start to clean the broken glass away.You pick each of the glasses carelessly and of course,one of it cut your finger and it started to bleed.

“Ouch”,you yelped and press on the wounded part.Your tears started to stream in your eyes again but you sure it wasn’t because of the injury.

“Aigooo,what had you done to yourself”,a warm sweet voice cooed.You looked up to see Jaejoong smiling at you.

“Oppa”,you gave him a weak smile.

“Here,let me see”,he sighed and pull your finger towards him gently.”Hmm..luckily its not a really deep cut.Go to the kitchen and wash off the blood.I will come a second later to wrap up your wound after I clean this”,he commanded.

“But..”,”No buts.Go”,Jaejoong smiled and softly pushed you towards the kitchen.You reluctantly walked to the kitchen and started to wash off the blood carefully.

A moment later,Jaejoong came in with the aid kit and sat on the stool.He patted the seat next to him softly,indicating you to sit on it.You sat on it and Jaejoong starts to apply some ointment on your finger and gently bandaged it with a cute Pooh hansaplast.

“There you go.Cute and safe”,he grinned and put back all the things into the kit.You kept silent the whole time as your mind wandered off elsewhere.Jaejoong was looking at you the whole time and he knew,there was something wrong with you and he kind of already know what it was.After he heard the news from Mr Park about Lee Eun’s marriage,he had cancel a very important appointment that would have cost him millions just to come back and check on you.

“Omo,our Jinnie had gone soooo thin.Hadn’t you eat?When was the last time you had a great feast,hmm?”,he asked cheerfully.

“I had already eaten,oppa”,you said.”You sure you had?”,he asked doubtfully.”Sure”,you assured.He looked at your again before letting out a big deep sigh.”Here,my shoulder is always here for you”,Jaejoong suddenly said and patted his manly shoulder.

Your tears eventually fell upon hearing his words and Jaejoong pull you into his shoulder as you sobbed in it.*Yes,that’s the way.I rather see you crying then seeing you making yourself suffer in there.Cry it all out,Jinnie*.

--

Dinner was full with Lee Eun squealing and swooning about her marriage.She had been so excited that she never shut ever since she heard the news.Each time she mentioned WooHyun’s name,you felt like screaming at her and said he was yours.But of course,you couldn’t.Jaejoong had been watching you the whole time and he noticed you cringing each time Lee Eun mentioned WooHyun’s name.

“Would you shut up and eat?”,Jaejoong annoyingly said.Lee Eun turned to glare at him and when she was about to fight back,your stepmother grabbed her arms and shook her head because your father was there.

“Jaejoong,don’t be so rude to your cousin”,Mr Park frowned.

“The only cousin I have is Lee Jin”,he coldly replied and put a spoon of rice into his mouth.

“Aish-this boy”,Mr Park wanted to start nagging at him when your stepmother barged in with her fake kindness.”Omo,yeobo.Just let him be okay.I am pretty sure our Lee Eun wouldn’t mind”,she smiled.”Right Eun?”.

“Neh,appa”,Lee Eun smiled angelically.

“Aigoo,my daughter is so sweet.No wonder you can get a good husband”,your father smiled,satisfied with what he was seeing.”Hmm,yes..Mr Nam or should I say your father in law had asked us to go for a dinner tomorrow.Just us and his family”,Mr Park chuckled.

“Jinja?Thats a very good idea!We can get to know our in laws well now!”,your stepmother cheered.

“Omo!I need to go and choose a dress for tomorrow!”,Lee Eun squealed and dashed off the stairs to her room.

“Lee Jin,you are going too as well right?You should get to know your brother in law”,Mr Park smiled.

You looked at him,hesistate.Going to the dinner means you got to meet WooHyun.You wanted to say ‘No’ but Jaejoong had already answered for you.

“Neh samchon nim.Me and Jinnie will definitely be there”,Jaejoong assured.

 

-End-