WooHyun's jealousy

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

Jajeoong park his car somewhere near your house and turn off the engine.You tried to unbuckled your seat belt but failed.

“Aigoo.Whats wrong with this seatbelt”,you sighed,pulling on the belt.Jaejoong noticed it and smiled.He leaned towards your direction and help you pull the belt.His face was very very near to yours.You can feel his minty breath and sweet cologne smell.

“Like this”,he turned his face to face you that only nearer your face gap with him.Your big eyes rounded and you blinked continuously.

Jaejoong leaned back to his seat and chuckled softly.”You are so cute,Jinnie”.Your face reddened and you quickly got off the car.Jaejoong beep his car lock and walked with you back to the house.

----

You were talking about how happy you are today to Jaejoong when you notice a figure standing infront of your house.

“Oppa?”,your eyes sparkled when you noticed WooHyun.You were missing him the whole day and you feel very sad for not seeing him.

“Oh,Jin ah.Anyong”,he bluntly greet.WooHyun eyed Jaejoong and his heart fell.*Jin have a boyfriend already?*.

“Who is this?”,Jaejoong asked,glaring at him.Both of them wasn’t fond of each other already eventhough they doesn’t know each other.

“Oh,oppa,this is NamStar,the friend I met in the market”,you replied.”NamStar oppa,this is Jaejoong oppa,my cousin brother”,you introduced.

“Nice to meet you”,Jaejoong held his hands out,being the mature one.WooHyun grabbed his hand and press his hand tightly.But Jaejoong wasn’t losing either.He tighten his grip on WooHyun’s hand and press his hands,hard.

This goes on for a moment till you feel the tension in the air.”Erm..oppa?”,you called Jaejoong.”Can you please come here for a moment?”,you waved your hand and walked to the other side.

Jaejoong let go of his hands and glared at WooHyun for the last time before going to your side.”Oppa,would you please delay some time for me to have a small walk with NamStar oppa?You know umma and appa..”,you pouted.Jaejoong wanted to say No,but he just couldn’t resists your cute pout.He sighed and nooded his head.

“Gomowo oppa!”,you beamed and hug him.WooHyun on the other side was crossing his hands and frowned.”What is so secretive that you must talk to him the other side?”,he whispered.His heart fell when he saw you hug Jaejoong.*Ish!Why is she hugging him!*.

You skipped happily to the WooHyun’s side and beamed.”Oppa,lets go”.WooHyun turned to shot Jaejoong a glare before turning back to you.*Ha!Shame on you,Jin chose me*.Jaejoong looked at both of your back and sighed.*This is the 1st time I see you being so happy to be with another guy despite me.*

--

You walked with WooHyun to the nearest café and ordered some coffee.”Oppa,why are you here today?”,you asked and took a sip of your latte.

“I miss you”,he looked into your eyes.You chocked on your latte and coughed.”Yah,are you okay?”,WooHyun frowned and patted your back.

“I *cough*,am okay”,you assured.WooHyun smirked and laughed.”Why?Cant I miss my Jin?”,he pinched your cheek.

*My-my Jin?Why is oppa being like that today!*.”You just awkwardly laughed and take another sip of your latte.

“What were you doing with that pretty boy back there?”,WooHyun questioned.”Is he your boyfriend?”.

You quickly shook your head and waved your hands around.”No no no.He is just my cousin brother.Its been a long time since he came back so he just brought me out for some lunch”,you denied.

*Cousin brother.Thats better*.”Oh..I was waiting for you the whole day at the market don’t you know that?”,WooHyun pouted.You could feel your heart beating due to the cute action again.

“Mianhae,oppa.I didn’t know..”,you apologized.

“Its okay!I was just playing”,he grinned.”But,I want something in return”,he smirked.

“Wha-wha-t?”,your eye grew bigger again.In a glimpse,WooHyun stood up and pulled you into his embrace.He wanted to get rid of the evidence of you hugging Jaejoong just now.He somehow felt very possessive over you.He doesn’t like how you are close with Jaejoong.

“There”,he released you and patter your head.You were love struck.You didn’t know what did you feel exactly that time ,but you only knew that your heart was beating extremely fast.

“Omo!That couple there is so cute!”,you heard the people from the opposite table cooed.

“Heloooo Jin Jin?”,WooHyun called out cutely.You looked at him and you felt like melting any seconds.

“Lets go home,its not good for a girl to be out so late”,he smiled.WooHyun himself wasn’t sure what was he doing today.He thought that he might have gone insane for not seeing you for quite a long time(which was only a day).His aeygo explosion wasn’t seen by anyone before and he showed it to you.*Jin,you a precious little girl in my heart*.

 

-END-

Sorry for not updating for so long guys!And yes,Jaejoong liked Lee Jin too eventhough they are cousins.Just assume that cousins are allowed to be together ok?Any more confusion,you all can ask me anytime.Sorry for confusing you guys.