Breaking up

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

 

“Why the am I suddenly got to engage with a random girl I had just associate not even an hour!”,WooHyun yelled out in anger.His father had called him to the living room just as soon as he woke up and told him that he had a fiancée,suddenly.

His father was shocked by his sudden burst of anger as WooHyun never cursed infront of him no matter what happen.He cleared his throat and looked at him with a firm and tough eyes.

“Don’t you dare curse infront of me,Nam WooHyun.You are my son and I have rights to decide who you are suppose to marry.You are at the age where you are suppose to get a good wife,inherit my company and have a good family.And I think that Lee Eun is a very suitable candidates”,Mr Nam demanded.

“I have ing no idea who is Lee Eun and I had no interest in marrying her.This isn’t how it suppose to be.I wanted to marry a girl I love.A girl that I have found”,WooHyun whispered the last sentences as he thought of you.

“Don’t give me this bull about love,WooHyun.I had agree to the engagement,so you gotta bear with it”,Mr Nam insisted.

“You want me to marry her?Ok,I will just have to go through the marriage forcefully and I am gonna divorce her right after the ceremony”,WooHyun growled.

“And you will lose you status and your inheritance.Dont try to overcome me,Nam WooHyun”,Mr Nam hissed and slammed his palm on the table.

“Yeobo,I think we should disc-“,Mrs Nam tried to speak up but Mr.Nam shush her up and walked away angrily.

“I am sorry,son.I..”,Mrs Nam bit her lips in confusion.She agreed with WooHyun’s thinking but she just couldn’t oppose her husband.

WooHyun looked at his mother with a very disappointed expression before storming away with his car keys in his hands out from his house.

--

You at the other side was wandering around the streets recklessly after knowing the news.Tears weren’t coming out from your eyes but your heart was hurting like hell.Why does your life had to be so dramatic.This isn’t a movie neither a drama.This was Park Lee Jin’s life.Just as you had found a hope,you hope suddenly got demolished.And it wasn’t a normal random hope,it was your love.Your love that you thought will not be away from you forever.

Everywhere you see now was full with memories of you and WooHyun.He had gave you a very wonderful memories and you never wish to get rid of it no matter what.You sat on a stool on an alley and unknowillingly,your tears started to fall.Ever since you know WooHyun,it seems that your tears had been hidden well but this time,its coming out to haunt you again.Just that,this time,you know that it will never be leaving you now.

You cried your heart out just as seems someone had took out a pieces of your heart and its bleeding,terribly.And it because,you know you had to make a very hard decision,which was,breaking up with the love of your life.

--

WooHyun had been running like a mad man just as soon he got your message to meet up at the flower field where you and him had your 1st date.

He was panting so hard when he finally reached the field.He was desperate to give you a very good explaination and to tell you he will never leave you eventhough he had to go through the forcefull marriage.The moment he saw your back view,his eyes softened and everything seems to be calm.It just like you and him had just met.

He approached you with a heart warming smile and tapped on your shoulder softly.You turned back to face him,responding to his smile with a very cold expression.WooHyun was shocked but he assumed that you were still angry for he had been keeping the secret of him being a very rich heir.

“Hey,baby”,he whispered gently as he sat down beside you.

Baby.Perhaps,this might be the last time you will be hearing him calling you that.And it hurts when you imagine him calling Lee Eun that in the future.And you tried your very best to swallow back your tears.

“I..I can explain everything.I-“,WooHyun started off but very soon enough,he was cut off by your heart piercing words.”Lets break up,WooHyun”,you bluntly suggested.

WooHyun stared at you,trying his very hard to think that he had heard it wrongly.”Wh..What?”,he whispered.

“I said,lets break up”.

“Why are you saying this.I know,its my fault for lying to you.I know its my wrong for hiding the truth about my identity,but this is just to protect me.And to protect you.I have no intention to do so”,WooHyun said.

“Its not about your identity.You are getting engaged right”,you replied.

WooHyun eyes widened immediately.How did you know about this?Did the news spread so fast?

“Yeah,but I wasn’t planning to even agreeing to this at the 1st point.There is nothing between me and the girl.I don’t even know her,truthfully said”,he explained.

“That girl you are getting engaged to..is my stepsister,WooHyun.Do you think I can be with you,after knowing you are engaged to her.Okay,lets say,you break the engagement and be with me.Do you think I can handle the looks and critics from the others?What more..your fiancée is my family…It wouldn’t work no matter how.There is nothing between us anymore”,you finally cried.You couldn’t withstand it anymore.

“I can change this.I can leave my family for you.We can go somewhere far and start a new life.We can go out from this village and make a-“,WooHyun tried to be optimistic.

“Enough.Dont be foolish,Nam WooHyun.You are rich.You had billions and do you think you can leave your parents that had been taking care of you?For me..i couldn’t.I cant leave my family.”,you lied.You knew..you had to make yourself look selfish in order to let WooHyun let you go.

“Its your family all you think about?What about me?Dont I even stand a position in your heart?”,WooHyun said with a hurtful tone.

That’s it.The answer to WooHyun’s question will bring everything to an end.

“You had a position in my heart.But it just wouldn’t be enough for you to compete with my family.Lets break up,please”,you pleaded fakely.WooHyun’s expression is hurting you more and you knew you gotta leave him before you grew weak and defeated to him.You took a deep breath and looked at him before turning your back to him and leave.

“I love you,Park Lee Jin!”,you hear him shouting behind.Your heart wanted you to stop but your feet wasn’t stopping.Instead of stopping and ran back to hug him like you wanted,you fasten your pace and leave the field as you put all the memories of him and you aside with tears bluring your vision.

 

-End-

Sorry for not updating for so long!Internet wasnt working for the pass few weeks and I wasnt able to update.But no worries!Its fixed now and i will be updating as usual!Sorry for the wait and enjoy the heartbreaking chapter guys!:(