Let's run away together

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

*BOOM*,the sound of your father smacked the table echoed in the living room.You flinched at the loud noise and lowered your head down.You weren’t able to look at your father at all. Disappointment was all that was written in his face now.

“Appa!How could unni do this to me?”,Lee Eun began to whine and frantically hit the cushion.Your stepmother went over to her and quickly stopped her.”Oh,my poor Lee Eun”,she sobbed and hugged Lee Eun to her.

“Explain”,your father looked at you directly.You just kept quiet with your hands clasped together nervously.*How am I suppose to explain in this situation?Tell him that I know WooHyun oppa first?*.”Explain”,he repeated.

“Samchon,Jinnie know WooHyun even before Lee Eun engaged with him.They truly are in lo-“,”Stop explaining for her!She knows how to speak for herself!”,your father interrupted Jaejoong’s words and his attention immediately went back to you.His eyes were sad and you could see he was expecting a very reasonable reason from you.Just when he was about to be a good father to you,this mess came out.He knew you weren’t this kind of person that would steal your own sister’s man but the thing was,the news came out and the words from the public weren’t nice to hear at all.Some said you are a and some said you are a .Hearing those words eventually make him sad and angry for you but Lee Eun was also his daughter.He couldn’t take any side at all.

“I..”,you stopped,didn’t know what to say.”Jaejoong oppa words were right.I knew WooHyun oppa even before all this things happen.I broke up with him when I heard the news..but..yesterday thing was just a misunderstanding!We agreed on going for a last date before the engagement party this week.We..still love each other,appa.But we knew nothing is going to change the fact that Lee Eun and him are getting married.Its just merely a last date before we truly separate..”,you blurted.

“You !You knew WooHyun oppa wouldn’t let you go!You purposely make it harder for him to forget about you!”,Lee Eun cried.”Lee Eun”,your father warned after hearing her words.”She is still your sister”.

“Yeobo!I couldn’t see this any longer.Just because they aren’t real sisters,Lee Jin can’t be doing this too!I know she hates me for marrying you right after her mother is dead.But she shouldn’t get her revenge this way.If you want to get your revenge,get it from me!Why did you pull Lee Eun into this?Look at my poor child”,your stepmother started to cry.

You were getting angrier as seconds passed by.This is about you and WooHyun but why did she drag something else into the conversation.”This has nothing to do with me hating you or anything,omma”,you sternly fought back.”Oh my god!See!She admit she hates me!”,your stepmother weeped louder.”I didn’t!Appa,please,believe me.Everything I said was truly what happened.I didn’t steal anyone’s man and I really knew WooHyun oppa even before this engagement is made”,you pleaded.

“Get out from my house”,your father whispered.”Wh..what?”,you couldn’t believe what your father just said.”Get out from my house”,he said again and covered his face with his palm.Hot tears streamed in your eyes and your heart felt like someone had just stabbed on it.You realized that your father hadn’t been believing you at all.”You never believe me,appa.Ever since they are here,you never did”,you sobbed and ran out from your house.

“Jinnie!”,Jaejoong called and wanted to run after you but your father grabbed his wrist.”Let her be”,your father said.

--

WooHyun couldn’t stand hearing anymore words from Mr Nam.After he had gone into the wrong,he had been practically yelling and scolding him from the lower floor and he was so loud that WooHyun could hear from his room.WooHyun wanted to leave the house to look for you but he knew if he exited his room,he will never be able to leave his house because of his father.

He lied on his bed,staring at the window and a crazy idea came in his mind.”I can escape from there”,he said and continued staring at the window.He quickly sat up from his bed,grabbed his backpack and stuffed in several things like money and other necessities.He planned to leave his house for a few days for vacation and came back only when the commotion died down.

WooHyun opened the window and scanned the area before climbing out from his room with a rope tied around his waist.He swiftly jumped down from the window and landed on the ground safely.”You are lucky you worked out,WooHyun”,he gave himself a satisfied smile before running out from his house compound.

--

You ran out from your house,tears falling non stop from your eyes.The fact that this things happened and your father didn’t believe you hurt you so much.You unknowingly ran to the flower field that WooHyun took you.The cool breeze hit your face and you shivered at the coldness.

You sat yourself on ground and hugged your knees to your chest tightly.Your tears still continued falling and you sniffled.”Omma”,you sobbed.”Why do I have to live so hard?Is it wrong to love a person?And that person..is someone I knew even before she does”,you said,referring to Lee Eun.”Why did people make me feel like I am at the wrong side now?”.

“You weren’t at the wrong one.I am at the wrong side for not clearing this earlier.If I had made this clear in front of my father,all this engagement wouldn’t had happen”,WooHyun’s voice rang in your ears.You turned to see WooHyun standing behind,only a distance away from you with his warm smile.

He took a step closer to you.”If I had tell the world I loved you,they wouldn’t have the chance to make you this sad”,he said.He walked to you and immediately pulled you into his arms.”I am sorry.Its all my fault”,he whispered into your ears.Upon hearing his words,you started to tear again.You snuggled into his arms and you felt so secured and safe in his arms.”Jin ah”,WooHyun pulled you away from his embrace and cupped your cheeks.”Let’s run away together.Away from this stupid place.Let’s go somewhere where no one knows us and live there together happily,okay?”,he smiled.

“But,.””Shh”,WooHyun shushed you.”No buts,just yes”.

 

-end-

A/N:Guys,you need to know that its not easy to cancel the wedding since the aftereffect is going to be very bad.Please keep in mind that WooHyun's father is rich because he is famous and he is influential in the business industry.Even Mrs Nam couldnt do anything when it comes to this.

BUT

of course,this is a story,anything can happen,so please,just keep on with my plot!:)