Your father is back

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

“Jin,come here”,Mr Park looked at you with an apologetic expression.You immediately ran to him,your tears almost dropped.”Appa,I was just joking earlier.I don’t mean a thing I said.I was happy that unni is back so I made a prank!”,Lee Eun laughed.She was in deep trouble.Your stepmother came down too when she heard the noise downstairs.

“Eh?What’s going on,yeobo?Why are you back here already?”,your stepmother warily asked.From your father’s expression,she knew something had gone wrong.Your stepmother went to your father’s side and held his arms.But instead of responding to her,your father shook her hands away and gave her a disgusted look.”You lie to me”,he stared at her with a hurtful expression.”I trusted you so much,to the extent I don’t believe my real daughter myself”,he your cheek.”If I hadn’t come back because I wanted to talk to Jin so much,I wouldn’t have known what she had gone through”.

Your stepmother looked at Lee Eun who was bitting her lips.”What is the problem here?”,she frowned.”Omma,I was just joking to unni that we had bullied her since her mother passed away.But appa took it seriously”,she looked at your stepmother with pleading eyes.

“Omo,yeobo,you know we wont do that.Lee Eun is just joking”,your stepmother tried to make things right.

“No,sir.Everything Lee Eun said just now was right”,Madam Jung came out of her room.”Madam Jung?”,your stepmother glared at her.”Go into your room right now”.

“Let her continue”,Mr Park said.”Sir,it had been such a long time ever since madam and miss Lee Eun gave Lee Jin bad treatment.Madam had made her do all the housework in the house,even the maids were more free than her.And all those things that they said it was Lee Jin’s fault,they made it up.I had tried to tell you many times,sir.But Madam threatened me with my family.I cant bear to see my family suffer but now,I cant bare to see Lee Jin suffer anymore”,Madam Jung continued.

“Regarding about Miss’s engagement.Its true that Lee Jin know WooHyun 1st.I was..there”,Madam Jung said,making you gasped.”Ahjumma,you knew?”,you were beyond shocked.”Don’t you remember one time,when Madam forced me out to buy groceries and my back was injured?”,she said.You nodded.”You went for me,but Madam still send me out.I saw you together with WooHyun but I kept my mouth shut..because it’s the first time I seen you so happy after your mother passed away.I thought you will finally be able to run out from this life but Lee Eun still managed to make you down”,Madam Jung looked at Lee Eun.

“This old woman is talking nonsense!”,your stepmother spatted.”Go into your room right now!”,she commanded.But Madam Jung ignored her words.

“All this while when I see sir slapping Lee Jin and even scolding her,I had the urge to run out and just tell you everything.I wanted to tell sir that you had done something incredibly wrong.You don’t know what Lee Jin had gone through..all these years.Her everyday was full with tears”,Madam Jung looked at you warmly.”Ahjumma..”,you called and ran into her arms.

Mr Park was listening attentively to everything Madam Jung said.”Both of you..get out from my house”,he murmured dangerously.”Yeobo,it isn’t real!How can you believe someone else words just like that?”,your stepmother still attempted to make things right.”Do you want me to call the police?”,Jaejoong’s voice appeared.”I can be the witness of her trying to kill Lee Eun.And she even said it herself.Samchon nim and ahjumma clearly heard what she said”,Jaejoong smirked.

“Omma,I don’t want to go to jail!”,Lee Eun started to bawl loudly.She was just like a little kid,clinging on her mother and begging.Your stepmother glared at you and Jaejoong before pulling Lee Eun to the door.

“I will send you the divorce letter.And I will pay for all of your expenses,since Lee Eun is still my daughter”,your father voiced out before they slammed the door closed.”Come here,Jin”,your father opened his arms,inviting you in.

“Appa!”,you called and ran into his arms immediately.His eyes were already wet as he your hair.”Sorry for everything I have done,Jin”,he apologized.”Ani,its nothing”,you shook your head.You were extremely glad.Your father is finally back.”I will make sure you wont have to suffer anymore.I will make you happy”,your father said,determined.Jaejoong leaned himself on the wall as he watched the heart warming scene.”I did the right thing,didn’t i?”,Madam Jung asked.”You were the best”,he looked at Madam Jung with his thumbs up.

 

-End-

A/N:If you guys forgotten who Madam Jung is,she is the only maid in the family that sided on you.She had wanted to tell what your stepmother and Lee Eun did but your stepmother threatened her.