Tears again

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

“So,who is in your family”,WooHyun asked as he looked at you,trying to understand you more.Both of you finally starting to walk back across the jungle eventhough you doesn’t want to leave the place.

You bit your lips,hesitate to tell or not.”Well…I have my father..my stepmother..and..a stepsister”,you slowly spoke.You were scared that WooHyun would looked down on you with a complicated family like that.

“Oh.Do they treat you well?”,he wondered.The reason he asked you that was because the 1st time he saw you,you were crying your heart out.For sure,he knew its not because of a love relationship.

“Yeah”,you lied.Truth is,they didn’t.

“Hmm..I see”,he nooded.*Then,whats the reason behind your tears that day*.He wanted to ask but were afraid that you would started to cry again.

Both of you finally reached the market.You rushed to choose the groceries that WooHyun brought for you and prepared to go home.You turned to look at WooHyun and smiled.

“Thanks for everything today,oppa”,you beamed.”I really had a great time”.

“Glad you enjoyed it.”,he answered.”Lets go somewhere else together next time”,he suggested.

“Sure!”,you giggled.’Anyong oppa”,you waved.

“Anyong..”,he bid you farewell reluctantly.You lightly bowed at him and took your leave.

WooHyun watched your back and frowned.”Lets hope I can see you again soon”,he sighed.

--

You got back home,skipping delightfully.You admit that you were really very happy.Its the 1st time a boy treat you so good and even cooked for you.”I will make sure to repay him next time”,you promised yourself.

You put your groceries down and find for your house keys when you reached your door.Then,you heard screaming and shouting from inside.You quickly unlocked the door and dashed in.Your eyes widened in horror to see Juju lying down on the floor,injured.

“Juju ah!”,you cried and ran to pick him up.

“Filthy creature”,Lee Eun spat and threw the belt she use to beat Juju to the side.

Juju whimpered in pain as you his wound lightly.Your tears started to form in your eyes again.Juju was in so much pain and you knew it.His skin on his neck was slightly peeled off and his right eyes were so badly injured that you can see its bleeding.

‘What did you do to him!”,you yelled.Lee Eun jumped back,startled by your sudden yelling.

“This creature just pissed my eyes off”,she rolled her eyes.

You glared at her as if your eyes are shooting daggers at her.You clenched your fist and trembled in anger.You put Juju on the floor gently and stood up.You swallowed hard and ran to Lee Eun and pushed her down.

You sit on top of her and started furiously slapped and hit her face.You didn’t know what had gotten to yourself.The thoughts of her beating Juju really makes you exploded.You kept hitting her and she keep screaming and yelling for help.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING PARK LEE JIN”,your stepmother shouted.”What do you think you are doing!Get her off my child!”,she commanded the maids.

Few maids came and pull you away from Lee Eun.They hold you by your shoulders but you strongly resists.You still hadn’t beat the crap out of her.

“Let me go!”,you yelled,trying to release their grasp on you.

“Omma!”,Lee Eun cried and ran into her mother’s arms.Her hair was in a mess and her face were red because of your slap.She cried and touched her face that was burning in pain.

You were still glaring at her eventhough you cannot let go of your maids grasp.

“What do you think you are doing to my daughter!”,your stepmother hissed.

“AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO JUJU!”,you yelled back.Your stepmother backed away a little.She was really shocked to see this side of you.Last time,no matter how she tocture you,you would never fight back.But now because of Juju,you couldn’t care anymore.

“You hit her because of that creature?”,she frowned.

“That’s not a creature!Thats MY friend!My dog!”,you shouted.You use all your strength and let go of their grasp towards you.You wanted to continue hitting her but Juju’s whimpering makes you realize that you need to take him to the vet as soon as possible.

You walked to Juju’s side and carried him into your arms softly.You took one last glare at Lee Eun before walking out from the door,causing her to hide behind her mother.

--

You roamed back and forth as you waited for the doctor to perform check up on Juju.Your tears couldn’t stop flowing down.All sorts of thoughts come into your mind.*What will I do if something happen to Juju*.*I cant afford to lose something I love again.Please god,save Juju.I will do anything*.

“Ms Lee Jin shii”,the nurse called.

“Yes!”,you dashed to the nurse.

“Oh yes,Miss,your dog is fine now.He had some bleeding on his body and some skin had peeled off but the doctor had stitched it back.And doctor has bandaged his bruised eye”,she notified.

Your shoulders slumped down,relieved.”Thank you”,you thanked her.

“There is nothing to worry about Miss.Your dog will be admitted into the hospital for a few days for further inspection.You can go home and rest now”,she smiled and walked away.

You blew out a heaved of  air,relief and stumbled towards the seat next to you.”Juju is okay”,you bitterly smiled.

 

--

You wandered around your town area hopelessly.You knew if you go home,you will either get slapped or being accused again.Its not that you are not use to it,but you just couldn’t stand the words that your father would say to you each time.

Juju being injured and you thinking about how your family  treat you makes you feel very miserable.You unknowillingly wandered to the alley where you met WooHyun.You leaned against the wall and tilt your head back.

“Omma..”,you sobbed.”Omma,where are you..?Why does this happens to me”,you cried.

You squat down and hugged your knees and your tears continue to flow.At that time,WooHyun crossed your mind.You remembered seeing him in pyjamas and his funny hairstyle and it makes you smiled.There is a small part in you that really wanted to see him at this time.You actually thinks that he can relieved the miserable feelings that you are having right now.

“Lee Jin?”,a voice called out.Your head spunned up instantly when you hear the familiar warm voice.WooHyun.

“Oh gosh,why are you crying!”,WooHyun dashed to your side.He was actually wandering around the market,remisnicing the moment he had with you and he eventually came to this alley where he met you.He didn’t know he would see you here again,crying.

“Omo,Lee Jin,why are you crying.Dont cry”,he cupped your cheeks.

“Oppa”,you called and buried yourself into his chest.WooHyun naturally wrapped his arms around you and patted your back soothingly.This is the least he could do to make you feel better.

“Wujima yoo.Gwenchana”,he comforted.

You snuggled into his arms and put your arms around his waist.You were very thankful that he is there and he could at least be the one that was able to comfort you now.

 

-End-

Sorry for not updating for days guys!Was busy.:0