Charity

I am Cinderella,Would you be my prince?

 

You recovered fast after resting for a long time at home.Your father had warned the maids not to let you do anything and your stepmother kept quiet the most of time.She couldn’t go against your father.

Jaejoong had to go overseas for a moment for his business and you felt so bored without him.And that gives you time to start thinking about WooHyun again.Winter is already here and the weather was extra cold.A fog had formed on your window and you scoot over towards your window.You drew random things on the window and WooHyun’s name was written unknowillingly.You quickly rubbed it off when you noticed.*What are you thinking,Park Lee Jin!*.

You looked over to your drawer and walked over it.You pulled out the drawer and took your sketching book out.You flipped through the book and stopped at a page.It was the 1st picture you drew about WooHyun and he was pouting.You couldn’t help but smiled to yourself when you remembered those memories.

Scene by scene replayed in your mind and you saddened at those memories.Your eyes started to stream in tears and you use your thumb and wiped it off.”Miss”,a maid suddenly called out.You quickly dabbed on some tissue on your eyes and opened the door.”Yes?”,you replied.

“Mrs Nam called for you”,the maid said.*Mrs Nam?WooHyun’s mother?!*.”Be right there”,you said and quickly put on a sweater to keep yourself warm.You looked at your own reflection in the mirror and comb your hair to make yourself presentable before going down.

You walked down the stairs and you can hear laughter at the living room.You walked to the living room to find Lee Eun and your stepmother chatting with Mrs Nam.”Oh,Lee Jin ah!”,Mrs Nam smiled.You bowed a little to her and stood still.”Sit down here”,she patted to the seat next to her.Lee Eun immediately frowned when she heard what Mrs Nam said to you.She was sitting across Mrs Nam.*I am your future daughter in law but why didn’t you asked me to sit with you?!*.

“I heard that you were in the hospital few days ago.Are you feeling better now already?”,Mrs Nam put a hand on your back.”Yeah.Much better.Thank you for asking,omonim”,you politely thanked her.”Aigoo,this girl is so well mannered”,she praised.Your stepmother forced out a smile and gave you a weird stare when Mrs Nam isn’t looking.

“Oh!Since Lee Jin is here,I have something to say”,Mrs Nam smiled.”This Saturday,I will be going to the orphanage home for charity purpose.Its winter already and I am sure the kids there would like to have us as a company.I was thinking,do you want to follow me,Lee Eun?Since you are marrying WooHyun soon,you should get used to this activities.Its part of the Nam’s family tradition”,Mrs Nam said.

Your smile disappeared when you think that Mrs Nam had already acknowledge Lee Eun as her daughter in law.”And I was thinking to bring Lee Jin along”,Mrs Nam continued as she squeezed your hand.Lee Eun’s expression darkened.*Why does everything got to do with her!*.

Mrs Nam didn’t let you have the chance to answer.She just nodded and said that she will meet you guys there at 8 in the orphanage and took her leave.Your stepmother snorted and reminded you not to do anything stupid that will bring Lee Eun down.Lee Eun looked at you in a disgusted manner and just turned her back to you before walking away.

--

You got up very early that particular day and get ready.The day before that,you had gone to the mart to buy sweets and candies for the kids in the orphanage.You went downstairs to search for Lee Eun but she was nowhere to be seen.Seconds later,you heard a grumble and groaning at the stairs.One of the maids were pulling Lee Eun down with your stepmother behind.She was still half asleep.”Eun!Wake up already.You are going to be late to meet up with Mrs Nam!”,your stepmother scolded.”What kind of a person do charity early in the morning!?”,she grumbled.

She got prepared later on and your chauffeur drive you and her to the venue as fast as he could so that you wouldn’t be late.By the time you guys were there,Mrs Nam already started to give out things for the children.”Oh!You are here!”,she smiled.Lee Eun immediately goes to her side and held her arms.”Lee Jin woke up late”,she shoot you glare.You just kept quiet.”Oh!Its okay”,Mrs Nam shook it away.

Rather than sticking up to Mrs Nam,you sincerely communicate with the kids.The kids were running around the place and you naturally smiled just to see how cute they are.You particularly noticed a little girl standing at the corner,hugging onto her teddy bear.You wondered why is she not playing with the kids.You walked over to her and bent down to match her height.”Anyong”,you tried to greet her.She quickly turned her face away while using the teddy bear to hide her face.

“Don’t you want some sweets?”,you took out the sweet and showed it to her.She slowly put her teddy down when she heard the word ‘sweet’.You noticed there was a big red mark like a birthmark on her cheek.*Maybe that’s the reason why she is being left out.She feels inferior*.”Why aren’t you playing with your friends?”,you tugged on her small hand.She just shook her head.”Unni give you some sweets okay?Do you like chocolate?”,you smiled.

She nodded her head.”Unni cant hear you.What did you say?”,you purposely scratched your ears.”Neh..”,you heard her whispering.You patted her bangs and unwrapped a chocolate for her.”Say ahhh”,you opened your mouth,trying to make her follow you.She parted her lips slightly and you popped the round chocolate into .”Maa?”,you grinned.She replied you with a nod and you can see her lips slowly curving into a smile.You offered to play with her and she held onto your hands tightly.You brought her to the lounge and played along with the other kids,not leaving her out.

Mrs Nam was actually watching you the whole time.Lee Eun was busy talking to her but Mrs Nam hadn’t been listening.She had been observing you how you approached the girl and how you make her opened up to you.She looked at you and Lee Eun back and forth.Lee Eun doesn’t even care about the kids.All she care about was praising Mrs Nam.Mrs Nam secretly smile to herself.*My son made the right choice*.

 

-End-

Check out my new fic as well!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/260051/my-hot-vampire-prince-fantasy-infinite-romance-vampire-woohyun-love-infiniteiu