The party

Total different worlds.

Fast forward to the party:

Yoona-Topshop.jpg 

"Decided to tone the hot factor down a notch didn't you Yoong?" Jessica noted, giving her a once-over.

"I think I'll just let you take over that job for tonight Sica." Yoona replied.

20110913_1651265.jpg

" Too bad Fany couldn't come.  She's the life of the party. I think I'm just gonna stick by the bar." Jessica commented as they drew nearer and nearer to Taecyeon's house. The house was gigantic and filled with people. On the yard, many people were already passed out and it wasn't even 10 yet. As they parked their car nearby, Jessica jumped out of the car. When the car is finally parked, Yoona found Jessica at the sidewalk, tapping her right foot impatiently. Rolling her eyes, Yoona let Jessica drag her towards the house.

The inside of the house was pure chaos. People were dancing everywhere. Couples were on the couch, making out. There were a couple of spilled drinks here and there. "I'm gonna get a drink. Want anything?'' Jessica shouted over the loud music. Not bothering to answer, Yoona just shook her head and pointed to the stairs, showing Jessica that she was gonna go upstairs. The noise and loud music was already too much for Yoona. Its not like she hated the party scene but she just wasn't comfortable with it. Pushing her way through the crowd, she finally reached the stairs.

At the top of the stairs, she walked towards the balcony and decided to get a little time of her own. The yard downstairs were still filled with people but Yoona prefered to look up at the stars. "Not enjoying the party?" A rough and deep voice asked from behind her. Smiling slightly, Yoona turned around and replied, "Nahh. Just came out to grab a breather.". He moved towards her, placed his hands on the railings and gazed up at the sky too. "If you didn't wanna come, its fine. You don't have to force yourself. I know you're not comfortable in the party scene. After all, I rarely see you at any of the parties." Taecyeon added. Yoona continued looking at the sky, not replying him.

With Yoona:

"You're supposed to be seducing him. Do something!"Yoona probed herself but she was just too comfortable with the silence that filled around them. Finally, she thought about her best friends and didn't want to let them down. Giving him a seductive smile, she started a conversation. Pretty soon, they were laughing and joking and surprisingly, Yoona wasn't putting on a show. She was honestly having fun.

With Taecyeon:

Yoona's face was red with laughter. He've never seen her laugh so much or look so happy in his whole life. Gently grabbing her hand, he leaned in towards her. She knew what he was about to do and leaned in too, brushing her soft lips against his. Finally, it changed into a real kiss. Then into a full make-out session.

With Jessica:

Seeing Taecyeon going up the stairs. just behind Yoona, she knew better than to interfere. Yoong knows what she's doing. "Time to find Lover Boy."She muttered to herself, her eyes scanning the crowd. Holding on to her drink, she walked around, finding Jay. A warm and strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist just as she passed by a famous painting. She and Jay only shared a kiss and a few flirty glances but Jessica was glad to see him. turning around, she gave him a peck on the lips and smiled. Make that two kisses. "Wanna dance?'' Jay murmured at her ear. Nodding, she followed him to the dance floor. The night passed by pretty quickly and soon it was time to say goodbye. "I gotta find Yoona. She needs to drive me home." Jessica told Jay as another song finished. Holding her hand, he guided her up the stairs and looked around the second floor. No sign of anybody. Where could she be?

With Yoona:

The make-out session somehow moved to his room. Vaguely, she could hear Jessica's voice calling for her outside the room. To ignore or not to ignore. She didn't want to stop but she had to go. Pulling away, she nibbled his earlobe and whispered to him, "I gotta go." Disappointed, he pouted at her. Chuckling, she grabbed her stuff, gave him one last kiss for the night and went out. He decided to go out with her and they ran straight into Jay and Jessica. "Well hello~. Someone has been busy." Jessica teased them. Rolling her eyes, she gave Taecyeon a peck on the lips and had to literally pull Jessica down the house and out of the house. Not without allowing Jessica to give Jay another kiss of course. To her, that night was definately memorable. Now to become her cold self again. No one could win her heart over. It was just a good make-out session to her. Hopefully.